Chapter 20-Unsolved Love.

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Nickhun wake up and found out he already in a room.He cannot remember anything and what happened last night.The only thing he remember is he drunk and Top said he will bring him home.That's all.When he try to remember about yesterday,Top enter the room.

"Good morning."said Top.

"Urm,yes.Good morning."said Nickhun.

"I'm sorry for not bring you to your house since i didn't know where is your house.That's why i bring you to my house instead."said Top.

"It's okay and thank you for let me stay in here."said Nickhun.

"No problem.Anyway,you want me to send you  to your office or your house?"asked Top.

"Can you drop me at the club?Since i park my car at there last night."said Nickhun.

"Sure.By the way,let's have a breakfast first and here is my clothes.Wear it first."said Top.

"Okay,thanks again."said Nickhun.

"You're welcome."said Top and walk out from the room.Nickhun take the clothes and walk to the bathroom.

 

 

"Okay,we already here."said Top.

"Thanks Top.I owe you."said Nickhun.

"Hey,don't say like that.It's my responsibility to help you."said Top.

"Okay,thanks.See you again."said Nickhun and walk out from the car.A few minutes after that,Top call him again.

"Nickhun."said Top.Nickhun turn around when Top call him.

"Why?"asked Nickhun.

"Do you have time this afternoon?Let's grab lunch together."said Top.

"Erm,okay.Where?"asked Nickhun.

"I will tell you later.You must come,okay?"said Top.

"Of course.I will come.See you."said Nickhun.

"Okay.See you."said Top.

When Nickhun enter his car,he got a call from So Ra.At first,he want to ignore her call but she kept calling him.So,he pick up her call.

"Hello."said Nickhun weakly.

"Hello,Nickhun.Where have you been?I call you several time yesterday but you didn't pick up my call."said So Ra.

"I'm sorry.My phone have a problem and i cannot hear your call."said Nickhun and he lie to her.

"Really?I hope it's true.I heard from my friends,you went to the club yesterday.Is it true?"Asked So Ra.

"So Ra.Just stop it okay.Even it's true,it's not your problem."said Nickhun.

"It's my problem.Everyone know that you are my fiancee.What if they saw you with another girl?It will be a huge problem."said So Ra.

"Yah So Ra!! I said stop it.I don't want to hear about it."Nickhun raise his voice and ended the call.

"Hello!Hello! Nickhun!!"said So Ra but the call is disconnected.

"Arghhhhh!"So Ra screaming and start to throw things.Her mother who heard about it quickly go to her room.

"So Ra,what happened?Why you throwing your things?"asked Mrs Kang.

"I hate him,mom.He really challenge my patience."said So Ra and crying.

"Hey,don't cry.Who you're talking about?Nickhun?"asked Mrs Kang.

"Of course i talk about him."said So Ra.

"What have he done right now?"asked Mrs Kang.

"He went to the club yesterday."said So Ra.

"Then?"asked Mrs Kang.

"If he went to the club,don't you think he will be flirting with the girl?"said So Ra.

"Is it true?"Asked Mrs Kang.

"Of course he will.Mom,we need to plan something or he will dump me."said So Ra.

"Of course,honey.We must do something."said Mrs Kang.

 

 

"Top,where are you going to bring me?"asked Victoria.

"We're going to have lunch with my friend."said Top.

"Okay."said Victoria.Top just smiling to her.

A few minutes later,they arrived at one restaurant.They walk together into the restaurant.

"Where is your friend?"asked Victoria while looking at the menu.

"He will arrive soon."Said Top.

"Okay."Said Victoria and looking at the menu back.

Then,she heard someone call Top.

"Hey,Top.I'm sorry for being late."said Nickhun.

"It's okay.Have a seat first."said Top.

Victoria recognize that voice.She turn her face to the voice direction.She surprised to see Nickhun standing beside her.

"You didn't tell me that your fiance join us too."said Nickhun.

"I forgot to tell you."said Top.

"So,let's order now."said Top and call the waiter.

Victoria just follow him.Top order the food for Victoriaand when he busy with ordering the food,Nickhun look at her.He realised that Victoria didn't say anything since he came.

"So,Nickhun,what are youu going to order?"Asked Top.

"Urm,i'm going to have Chicken cordon bleu.That's all."said Nickhun.

"Okay.That's all."said Top to the waiter.

"After i dropped you at the club,you go back to your house or you go to your office?"asked Top.

"I just go straight to my office since i have a lot of work to do."said Nickhun.

"Oh,i thought you go back to your house.Vic,why you didn't say anything?"asked Top.

"Ha?I don't want to disturb your conversation.That's all."said Victoria.

"Hahaha..you didn't disturb us at all.Furthermore,you know Nickhun,right?"said Top.

"Y-yes.I know him."said Victoria.

"So,talk with him.Khun,talk with her."said Top.

"Er,er.."Victoria can feel her tongue seems frozen.

"Miss Song,how are you?"Asked Nickhun.

"Ayyyy,just call her Victoria."said Top.

"Erm,V-Victoria,how are you?"Asked Nickhun again.

"I-I'm fine.Thank you."said Victoria.

"Both of you look so awkward."said Top.When he about to say something else,the food already arrived.

"Let's have the food first."said Top and they eating their meal without saying anything.

After they finished their meals,Top excuses himself to the toilet and left both of them behind.Actually,Top just make an excuses to let both of them alone.

Nickhun didn't say anything.Victoria also didn't say anything.Nickhun look at her.He really want to ask her something but he cannot say a word at all.When she felt like they didn't say anything,Victoria take the initiative to speak.

"So,when you will get marry with So Ra?"asked Victoria.

"Excuse me?"said Nickhun.

Victoria clear and repeat her question.

"Oh,well,we didn't make a decision yet."said Nickhun.

"I hope you will get marry with her soon."said Victoria and smile.

"I hope so.So,when your wedding will be held?"asked Nickhun.

"Two weeks from now."Said Victoria.

"Oh,so how the preparation?"asked Nickhun.

"Erm,it's going smoothly and according to our plan."said Victoria and sipping her water.

"Oh,okay."said Nickhun and both of them remain silent again.

"Why he took so long in the toilet?"asked Victoria in her hearts.She felt uneasy right now.

"Victoria."Said Nickhun.

"Yes?"said Victoria.

"I have one question to ask you."Said Nickhun.Victoria wait for his question patiently.

"8 years ago.."said Nickhun.Then,Top come.

"Sorry.Have we done with the lunch?Let's go now."said Top.

Victoria and Nickhun nodded.Victoria really want to know what will Nickhun ask to her.

"We will go now and before i forget.This is the invitation card for our wedding.Make sure you come."said Top and handed the pink and white card to him.

Nickhun take the card from him and look at the card.

"See you again."said Top and walk away.Nickhun just nodded.He drag his heavy steps to his car.When he sit in the car,he look again at the card.Victoria will be Top's wife in just two weeks from now.He can feel that he already lost his chance.He start the car and speeding to his office.He need to forget Victoria.

 

 

 


another chapter for you guys!! hope all of you like it since i felt that this chapter so !! I don't have any idea right now!! I'm so sorry!!