Chapter 1-Lonely

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

8  years ago...

2007

Victoria P.O.V

New school and new environment.I really hate to move from one place to another place.It's all my mother faults.After my father die in an accident,she take over the company and always busy expanding my father business.Now,she became the most successful businesswoman in the world.It's really interesting to be the centre of attraction but sometimes it makes me suffocates.We moved from United States to Paris and then we moved to Japan.We stayed at Japan for a long time until we moved to Korea.My mother made a decision to stay in Korea because she can manage her business in Asia from there.We still don't have a house,so we live at hotel.Just imagine,live in a hotel and you're not allowed to go anywhere and stay in the rooms.It's really annoying.Now,i need to go to the school.It's the famous international high school in Korea.Only conglomerate childrens and Ministers children are allowed to enter to this school,including me.I wanted to school in a normal school but my mother against it.She always said she concerns about my safety.Safety whatever.

 

That morning,Infront of the school gate.I asked the drivers to stop me infront of the school gate.I choose to wear a big glasses with my uniforms.When i walk into the school,i saw most of them,the drivers will send them inside the school.I just enter the school without wasting my times.My mother already said about my class.I try and search around but i cannot found it.I let my sigh out and a girl walking towards me.

"Hi,can i help you?"ask that girl.

I hesitate to say anything and just nodded.

"My name is Kang So Ra.Nice to meet you."said that girl.

"Nice to meet you too."i answer her.

"So,what is your name?"ask So Ra.

"My name is Song Qian and just call me Victoria."I answer her with a smile.

"Okay,Victoria.Are you the new students?"ask So Ra.

I nodded.

"Oh okay.That's why you looked like you lost.Never mind,let me take you to the office and you will know which class you will attend."said So Ra.

"Thank you."i answer her with a smile.She really a kind person.

 

A few minutes later...

"You will attend the same class with me.Let's go to the class."said So Ra.

I just follow her.When we reached at the class,the teacher already start her lesson.

So Ra knocked the door.

"Come in."said the teacher.

"I'm sorry,Miss Anne.I bring the new student to the office."said So Ra.

"Ah,the new students.I heard about it.You can go to your place now."said Miss Anne.

"New students,come in."said Miss Anne.

I just enter the class.Everyone in the class stare at me like i'm an alien.

"Okay,class,we have a new students today.Introduce yourself."said Miss Anne.

I stand infront of them.I gulp and said,

"Hi,my name is Song Qian and just call me Victoria.Nice to meet all of you." i introduce myself.

Everyone in that class claps and cheering.It seems like we throw a party in that class.

"Okay class,that's enough.Victoria,let me think first where should i put you."said Miss Anne.

I just staring at her.I wish i can sit at the back.

"Okay,Victoria.You can sit beside Jinwoon.Jinwoon,wake up.You always sleep in my class."said Miss Anne.

I look at the guys who i will sit with.He open his eyes and yawning.

"Sorry,Miss Anne."said that guy.

"Okay,Victoria.You can go and sit now."said Miss Anne.

I just nodded and headed to my seat.The guy beside me just ignore me when i sit.He continue his sleeping.

"Okay class,turn the page 32.Yunho,read the text."said Miss Anne.

I quickly take the textbook in my bag.When i put the books on my table,someone grabs it.

"Share."said that guy.

I just looked at him.He really a weird person.

"Don't you understand? Share this textbook with me.I forget to bring it."Said that guy.

I just nodded.I thought he was sleeping.He didn't say anything and focus with what the teacher teaching until the class end.

"Okay class,make sure you hand me the homework tomorrow."said Miss Anne and leave the class.

As soon as the teacher walk out from the class,a few students approaching me.

I just smile at them.I never have a friend before this since i just school at home.This is the first time i went to a school.Actually second time.The first one in Paris and i love it so much because i went to the most prestigious dancing school to learn ballet.

They introduce themselves and asked me many questions.The questions that they asked me is,you came from which family?What your family doing?Why you wearing that glasses,it's really ugly and so other on.

It's really make me uncomfortable.Then,the guy beside me stand up and walk away.I just staring at him walk away.

"Guys,don't bugging her."said So Ra from her place.

When they heard about it,all of them go back to their place.

I just smiling to So Ra and slowly said thank you.She really help me this time.

 

 

 

The first chapter!! sorry if it's quite boring!!