Chapter 14-After A Long Time

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

One day left before the launching events.All Versus staff really busy to make sure this events perfect according to Victoria plans.Victoria busy monitoring all the models on the runway stage.Amber jotted down everything that Victoria said.

"Amber,where is Kang So Ra?The main model?"asked Victoria but her eyes still looking at the runway stage.

"Ah,about that,her manager said.."

"Hi Amber.Sorry for being late.We get stuck in the traffic jam."said Ka Hi.

"It's okay,Miss?"said Victoria.

"Ka Hi and you?"Asked Ka Hi.

"Hi,i'm Victoria Song."Victoria introduce herself.

"Oh,i'm sorry for not recognize you.I'm really sorry.Miss Song."said Ka Hi and lower her head.

"It's okay.We just get started anyway."said Victoria.

Ka Hi just smiling to cover her guilty feelings.Then,So Ra come from behind while talking on the phone.

"Mom,i know about it.Stop nagging and i need to end this conversation now.See you tomorrow."said So Ra.

"Miss Song,that girl is Kang So Ra,the main model for tomorrow night."said Amber.

"Yes,i already saw her."said Victoria.She cannot believe what she saw right now.So Ra that she used to know 8 years ago totally change.The new So Ra looks more elegant and beautiful.

"Ka Hi,why you stop at here?We should go the backstage now.We already late."Said So Ra.She still didn't noticed about Victoria.

"Ah.about that,erm,"

"What?Since when did you become stutter?"asked So Ra.

"Long time no see,Kang So Ra."said Victoria.

So Ra seems shocked when she heard that voice.She know that voice very well.It cannot be true.So Ra slowly turn her look to that voice.

"Vi-Victoria."said So Ra.

"Yes,that's true.It's me,Victoria."said Victoria and embraces her with a hug.So Ra just let Victoria hug her.

"When did you come back to Korea and what  are you doing in here?"asked So Ra.She can feel that her hands are sweating right now.

"Too many question.Hold on,let's have a cup of coffee at the nearest  shop."Said Victoria.

"O-okay."said So Ra.She send a glance to Ka Hi.Ka Hi just shrugged her shoulders.

"Amber,asked them to break first and we continue after 30 minutes."said Victoria.

"Okay,Miss Song.Girls,take a break for 30 minutes."said Amber using the microphone.

"Let's go."Said Victoria.So Ra nodded and follow her from back.

 

 

"So,how are you?"asked Victoria.

"I-i'm fine."Said So Ra.

"You look different now.You already become more beautiful."said Victoria.

"No,it's not.By the way,what are you doing in here?"asked So Ra.

"You didn't know yet? Versus is my company and i'm the fashion designer of Versus the President."said Victoria.

"You-you're the famous fashion designer,Victoria Song?"asked So Ra disbelieve.

"Erm,i'm not going to say no.Well,it seems like that."said Victoria.

"So,tomorrow events was held by you?"asked So Ra again.

"Technically yes.Korea is the first country to launch my clothline brand in Asia.After this,i will try to market this brand to China,Thailand,Japan,Philippines,Singapore and Malaysia."said Victoria.

So Ra just nodded and didn't pay attention with what Victoria said.Her minds already wandering to another place.She never expected that Victoria Song will become more successful than herself.She holds her fists tightly.Her enemy already back and it will be hard for her.

"So Ra,are you okay?"asked Victoria.

"Ha?Oh,i'm okay.Can we go now?I bet they already waiting for us since it's our last rehearsal."said So Ra.She need to go right now.She really feel uncomfortable.

"Okay,let's go."Said Victoria.

When they are about to leave,Victoria phone ringing.

"Hello,Top.Okay.I think i will go back late today.Don't bother about me and just go back first.I bring my own car."Said Victoria.

So Ra just looking at her.Who is Top?What his relation with Victoria? So Ra really curious about it.

"Okay,see you.Bye."said Victoria and ended the call.

"Who is it?"asked So Ra.

"Oh, it's Top.He is my boyfriend."said Victoria.

"Your boyfriend?Congratulations."Said So Ra.She really happy to know that Victoria already have a boyfriend.So,she will not take Nickhun away from her.

"Aishh,you make me blushing right now.Let's go."said Victoria.So Ra just smirk from behind.

 

 

"I'm sorry sir but So Ra went to the cafe near this place with the president."Said Amber.

"Really?If you don't mind,can i wait for her in here?"

"Sure."Said Amber.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."said Amber.

Then,Victoria and So Ra arrived.

"Sir,they already here."Said Amber.

"Amber,is there anything wrong when i'm out?"Asked Victoria.That guy just stand there without looking at them.

"Oh,nothing happened when you away,Miss Song.By the way,this guy waiting for Miss So Ra."Said Amber.

"Waiting for me?Who?"Asked So Ra and walk near to him.

That guy slowly turn his body and look at So Ra and Victoria.

"Hi So Ra.Are you surprised to see me?"Asked Nickhun.

"Nickhun!"said So Ra and hug him.Victoria just look at him blankly.

"Ni-Nickhun."Said Victoria slowly.

When So Ra hug him,that was his oppurtunity to look at her.She really beautiful in person.More beautiful rather than looking from the television.

"Why you didn't tell me that you're going to visit me?"Asked So Ra.

"Erm,i just want to make a surprise for you.Where have you been?"Asked Nickhun.

"I-i'm going to have a drink with the president of this company.Anyway,do you still remember Victoria Song?Now,She is the famous fashion designer and the president of Versus."Said So Ra.

"Victoria Song?Erm,i don't remember about her.We have meet before?"Asked Nickhun.

"You don't remember her?Victoria Song,My friends who went to overseas 8 years ago."said So Ra.

"Ah,that girl.Nice to meet you again,Miss Victoria Song."Said Nickhun.

"Yes,nice to meet you too."Victoria try to control her voice.

"Miss So Ra,please go to the backstage now and get prepared.We're going to start the rehearsal now."Said Amber.

"Okay.See you after the rehearsal."said So Ra.

"Okay."Said Nickhun.

Victoria follow Amber to the backstage.Nickhun look at her when she passed him without saying anything.

"I'm sorry for acting like that i don't know you."Said Nickhun in his hearts.

"He didn't remember me at all this 8 years.Only me,who always remember him.Such a fool girl."said Victoria while wiped her tears secretly

"Thank God,Nickhun didn't remember her and i'm so glad that Victoria already have a boyfriend."said So Ra in his hearts while getting prepared for the rehearsal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another update!! Finally,Nickhun met with Victoria but he act like he didn't know her.Wait for another chapter after this!!! What will happen during the launching events? Wait for it.