Chapter 19-Ain't No Fun

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

"Welcome back,Miss Song."said Amber when Victoria enter the office.

"Thank you,Amber."Said Victoria.

"You're welcome.I have a few documents for you to review and need your sign."Said Amber.

"Okay,anything else?"Asked Victoria.

"Oh,another thing is,you got an invitation from Gina Choi for Korea Fashion Week this month to attend."said Amber.

"Really?Great.I will attend it."said Victoria.

"That's all.I'll go to my place now."said Amber and walk away.

When Victoria is about to do her work,she got a call from Top.

"Hello,little princess."said Top as soon as Victoria take his call.

"Hi,little prince.Can i help you?"asked Victoria.

"Nothing.I just want to hear your voice.I'm kinda miss it."Said Top.

"Hahahaha...are you drunk right now?"Asked Victoria while review the documents.

"No.I'm in my office right now."said Top.

"Okay,i know."Said Victoria.

"Let's have lunch together today."said Top.

"Okay."said Victoria.

"Set! I'll pick you later.Around 12 p.m."Said Top.

"Okay,sir."Said Victoria.

"Okay.I'll hang up the call now.My father call me.Bye,see you,love you."said Top and ended the call.

"Bye."said Victoria.

Victoria just shaking her head and continue doing her works.

 

That afternoon,Top come to her office and they go to a famous restaurant and have their lunch.

"So,have you decided the theme for our wedding?"Asked Top.

"Oh,yes.I'm totally forgot about it.Our wedding will be held less than one month."Said Victoria.

"So,thinking about it now or we will get marry just wearing t-shirt and jeans."said Top.

"Sounds cool."said Victoria.

"Vic!!"said Top.

Victoria laughing so hard.Top smiling when he saw Victoria laughing.

"Do you know something?"asked Top.

"What?"said Victoria.

"This is the first time i saw you laughing so hard infront of me."Said Top.

"Really?I thought i always laughing like this infront of you."Said Victoria.

"Hahahaha..maybe but i think your laughing just now really make me feel happy."Said Top.

"I'm glad i make you happy!!"Said Victoria.Then,their food have been serve and they start to eat their food when a guy call Victoria.

"Victoria Song?"Asked that guy.

"Jung Jinwoon?"said Victoria.Top just look at both of them.

"Hey,long time no see."Said Jinwoon.Victoria stand up and hug him.

"Yeah,long time no see.How are you?"said Victoria.

"I'm fine.You look beautiful now.I heard you already become a famous fashion designer.Congratulations."Said Jinwoon.

"Thank you.So,what are you doing now?"ASked Victoria.

"Now? I replace my father as CEO in JJ Entertainment."said Jinwoon.

"Oh,so you're organizing all the famous artist in Korea?"asked Victoria.

"Yes.By the way,who is he?"asked Jinwoon when he look at Top.

"Oh,i forgot to introduce him to you.This is Choi Seunghyun or known as Top,my fiancee and Top this is Jinwoon my high school friend."said Victoria.

"Hi,nice to meet you Mr Jung."Said Top and offer his hand to shake.

"Hi,nice to meet you too,Mr Choi."said Jinwoon and accept his hands.

"No need to call me Mr Choi.Just call me Top."Said Top.

"Sure.Anyway,i need to go now.See you again,Victoria and Top.I'm waiting for your wedding invitation,okay.Victoria,this is my business card.Call me,okay?"said Jinwoon.

"Okay.I'll call you.Here is my business card too.See you again."Said Victoria.Top just nodded to him.

As soon as Jinwoon disappear from their sight,Top asking her a question.

"You never told me that you have a handsome friend from high school."said Top.

"Hahaha..are you jealous by the way,Tabi?"asked Victoria playfully.

"Jealous?Of course not.Just wondering."said Top and continue eat his food.

"Okay.My fiancee really a great man because he didn't care if i have someone else beside him."said Victoria.

"What?You have another guy beside me?Who?"asked Top.

"Hey,Tabi.Relax.I'm just joking.Everyone look at us now."Said Victoria.

"Okay.I'm surprised when you said like that."said Top.

"I'm sorry.I shouldn't joking like that."Said Victoria.

"It's okay.Have you finish your food?"asked Top.

"Erm,yes."said Victoria and wipe .

"Let's go."said Top.

"Okay."Victoria stand up and grab her handbags.

Both of them walk out from the restaurant while holding hands.

 

 

Nickhun feel so exhausted.So Ra asked him to accompany her.He just about to laying on the couch when a call come.

"Hello?"said Nickhun and massage his neck.

"Hello,Nickhun?It's me Top."Said Top.

"Oh,Hi Top.What's up?"asked Nickhun.

"Are you busy right now?"asked Top.

"No.Why?"asked Nickhun.

"Let's have some wine in M Club."said Top.

"When?"asked Nickhun.

"Now?I'm waiting for you in Room No. 7."Said Top.

"Okay,i'm going now."said Nickhun.He grab his car key and start his car to the club.At least he can drink some wine to forget about his problem.

15 minutes after that,Nickhun arrived at infront of M Club.He park his car and enter the club.They are so many people but Nickhun go the room that Top said before.As soon as he found the room,he enter and found Top drinking alone.

"Hey,finally you arrived."said Top

"Yeah.Are you start to drink?"asked Nickhun and sit beside him.

"Yes.Anyway,let's have a glass first."Said Top and pour the wine for Nickhun.

"Thanks."Said Nickhun and drink all the wine in one shot.

"Hey,you need to drink it slowly and taste it."said Top.

"Sorry,i just cannot help to drink it in one shot.I think i need to drink something more stronger."said Nickhun and call the waiter.Top just look at him.He can feel that Nickhun have a problem right now.

A few minutes later,the waiter come with all the liquor that Nickhun order just now.

Nickhun drank all the liqour without saying anything.Top just observe him from beside.Nickhun will knock down in a minute and he need to stop him from drinking.

"Nickhun,stop drinking now.You already drunk."Said Top.

Nickhun just ignore him and drink the liqour again.When he want to pour again,Top quickly grab the glass.

"No more drinking."said Top.

"Aishhh.Give me back the glass.Just let me drink all the liqour today."said Nickhun.

"No.What happened to you?"Asked Top.

"Nothing happened with me.Just give me back the glass."Said Nickhun.

"No way.You already drink too much.Let me send you back."said Top.

"YAH!! Don't you hear me?Let me drink.Why you restraint me from drinking?"asked Nickhun.

"You already drink too much,Nickhun."said Top.

"Huh,Ain't no fun at all."said Nickhun and smirked.

He grab a bottle of Vodka and drink it.Top cannot stop him from drinking it and look from beside.Then,Nickhun said something to him.

"Yah,Top.You really lucky to have Victoria.Please take care of her."Said Nickhun.

"Nickhun,what are you talking about?"asked Top.

"Top,Victoria really,really,really a nice girl.You really a lucky guy to have her."Said Nickhun again.

"Nickhun,i think you already drink too much."Said Top.

"No.I'm not drunk at all.It just i'm so stupid."Said Nickhun.

"Why you said you're stupid?"Asked Top.

"Yes.I'm stupid.I'm stupid because i let her go 8 years ago without telling her that i love her."said Nickhun again and drink the Vodka.

"Why you didn't tell her that you love her?"asked Top.

"Because i'm too coward at that time to confess my feeling.I didn't know why she moved to US and i just let her go."Said Nickhun and he cried.

"Now,i know what happen to both of them."Said Top slowly.

"It's already late now.She will get marry with you and i need to get marry with So Ra."said Nickhun.

Top just remain silent and didn't answer him.His hearts feel touch when he heard Nickhun confession.

"Nickhun,let's go home now.I'll send you."Said Top and support him to stand.

Top bring him to his car and put him on the back seat to let him lay down.Top didn't know his house,so he decided to bring him to his house instead.When he drives his car to his house,he heard Nickhun mumbling in his sleep.

"Victoria,I'm sorry but I love you."said Nickhun and fall asleep.

Top just take a glance of him from the mirror.He admit that Nickhun love for Victoria really strong.He will step back this time but before that he need to teach Nickhun first because of his stupid action.

 

 

 

 

 

another update for you guys!! hope you will like it!! all the comments are appreciated!! wait for another chapter!!!