Chapter 12-Come back home

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Present

In a plane headed to Korea

 

There is a girl sit near with window and kept staring at the blue sky.It's already 8 years since she left Korea.Now,she headed back to Korea to see her mother and launching her another clothline.Who didn't know her.The famous and influence fashion designer,Victoria Song.Her clothline brand under her name already known worldwide.She still young but everyone really respect her.She can feel proud with herself right now but she didn't feel anything abou it.Then,a guy sit beside her and make her turn her look to him.

"Top a.k.a Seunghyun.Where have you been?You said you want to go to the toilet.Don't tell me that you flirting with those stewardess."said Victoria.

"Hey darling,no.I swear i didn't go flirting with the stewardess.I just have a stomachache.That's why i took a long time."said Top.

"Lying.I know.You're the famous playboy and i didn't know why i can be with you this past 5 years."said Victoria and crossing her arms.

"Hey,don't be like this.I don't love anyone else beside you.Only you that i love."said Top.Then,a stewardess pass their seat and Top winked at her.Victoria saw it and throw her look to the outside of the plane.

After she moved to US,she live with her aunt Veronica until she finished her high school.Then,she went to the famous university and major in fashion.That was the time she met with Top.At first she didn't treat him very well because his status as the famous playboy in her university.He major in business management but he always wait for Victoria infront her department.After a few months,Victoria open her heart to accept Top but she always give up when Top flirting with another woman infront her.Now,when Victoria decided to go back to Korea,Top also follow her.Top's family live in Korea too but he rarely go back to Korea since his parents always visited him.When she kept staring at the outside,the stewardess give them their breakfast and a newspaper.

"Vic,the food had been served.Let's eat."said Top and munching his food.

Victoria nodded and eat her breakfast.Top busy read the newspaper.So,Victoria take out her Ipad and browsing some news.Then,a news attract her attention.

"THE HEIR OF HORVEJKUL INC,NICKHUN HORVEJKUL GETTING MARRY WITH POPULAR ACTRESS,KANG SO RA."

Victoria read the article with full attention.This past 8 years,Victoria still didn't forget about Nickhun.She tried to forget him but her hearts still remind of him.It's weird but it's true.Maybe because he is her first love.That's why she cannot forget him.She cannot believe that Nickhun will marry with her own bestfriend.This news really make her hearts shattering to pieces.

"Darling,why you look so pale?Are you okay?"asked Top.He maybe playboy but deep inside his hearts,only Victoria make his hearts trembling.He really concerns about her well being.She maybe look tough outside but she really soft inside.

"Nothing.I just have a headache.You don't need to worry."said Victoria.

"Okay.Finish your food and get rest."said Top and continue read the newspaper.

Victoria nodded her head.She really lucky to have Top beside her.Eventhough he always flirting with other girls,Top actually really take care of her.That's why she felt that Top can make her happy and forget about Nickhun.

She switch off her Ipad and get rest.Without she realised,her tears flowing down.

 

 

Meanwhile..

Horvejkul Inc Company

 

Nickhun really angry at that time.So Ra really challenge his patience.The article about them getting marry really make his mood turns bad.He  quickly dial So Ra number to talk with her.

"Hi darling,why you call me right now?Do you miss me?"asked So Ra.

"So Ra,what have you done?When did i say that we will getting marry?"asked Nickhun.

"Hahahaha..you already read the news?Just ignore about it.You know the reporters right.They always create those story to sell their newspaper and magazine."said So Ra.

"I know but it was too much.My mom already asked me about it.Yes,it's true that we already be in engagement but we need time to make a preparation for our wedding.So,it was impossible for us to get marry around this time."said Nickhun.

"Nickhun,listen to me.Just ignore about it.It just a rumours.Don't thinking about it too much.Just do your work like usual."said So Ra.

"Okay.Take care of yourself."said Nickhun and ended the call.

As soon as the call ended,So Ra screaming to let out her anger.

"All my plans ruins! I should forced him to get marry as soon as possible.I hate to act kind infront of him.I'm really tired."said So Ra.Her manager,Ka Hi just listen to her disappointment.She knew her very well.She act kind infront of Nickhun but the reality she always want to shout at him but she cannot do it.

"Ka Hi,cancel all my schedule for today.I want to go back to my house."said So Ra.

"So Ra,you have another photoshoot after this and you cannot cancel it."said Ka Hi.

"What photoshoot?I don't want to do it."said So Ra.

"Photoshoot with the handsome actor,Kim Soo Hyun for coffee advertisement."said Ka Hi.She know that So Ra really want to work with Kim Soo Hyun after their dramas over and she bet So Ra will do it.

"Kim Soo Hyun?Okay."said So Ra.

Ka Hi smile and nodded to her.

 

 

"Vic,darling,we already arrived."said Top and wake her up.

Victoria open her eyes slowly and rub her eyes.Finally,after a tiring journey,they finally arrived in Korea safely.

"Let's go.Let me bring your handbag."said Top and wearing his black spectacles.

"Okay,thanks."Said Victoria.She take her coat and stand up.

Top lead their way and Victoria follow him from back.

"Thank you and have a nice day."said all the stewardess when they walk out from the plane.Top smiling to them and Victoria just nodded.

"You can stop smiling now,Top."said Victoria.

"Okay.:said Top and waving to the stewardess.Victoria just shaking her head and walk quickly to get her luggage.

When they walk out from the arrival hall,Victoria mom already wait for her.

"Vic,long time no see.I really miss you."said Mrs Vivienne.Behind her there are two bodyguards.She didn't know when her mother hire them.

"Yes.Me too.I really miss you.I'm sorry because only now i can visit you."said Victoria.

"Never mind.I understand you.You already became the famous fashion designer and you always busy."said Mrs Vivienne.

"That's true."Said Victoria.

"Okay,i think both of you already forget me."Said Top.

Mrs Vivienne laughing and hug him.

"How are you Seunghyun?"said Mrs Vivienne.

"Oh,aunty,don't call me Seunghyun.Call me Top.Anyway,i'm fine aunty."said Top

"Ah,i forget about it.Yes,Top.Let's go now."said Mrs Vivienne.

"Okay but i think i will go back to see my parents first.My dad text me just now and said my driver already wait for me."said Top.

"Really?Okay.say hi to your mom okay.Next time we will have dinner together."said Mrs Vivienne.

"Okay,no problem.Vic,i go first.I will text you later."said Top and kiss her.

"Okay.Take care of yourself."said Victoria.

Top waving at her and disappear a few minutes later.Victoria follow her mother to their car.When they walk out from the airport,the reporters already wait for them.Victoria spent a few minutes to answer their question and thankfully they only asked about her brands launching.Then,her mother bodyguard her to their car.

Victoria just keep silent in the car.Her mother busy looking all the documents.Victoria look at the outside of the car and her mind start wandering.

"Nickhun,do you still remember me?I already back."said Victoria in her hearts.

 

Nickhun felt like someone call his name but no one inside his rooms.Maybe he get tired due the new projects that he handle right now.He turn on the television,then he see a news about Victoria return back to Korea.He increases the volume to hear her voice.Her face still look the same but it looks more mature and beautiful.He really miss her.

"Victoria,i really miss you."said Nickhun and slowly close his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

another update for you guys!! hope you like it and the story begin with their new life and new love.Can they get back together?Stay tuned and wait for the next chapter!! thanks for the comments!! i really appreciate it!!! Boom shakalaka!!hehehe