Chapter 3-Just like a movie

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

"Vic,we already walking about two hours.Let's take a break."said So Ra.

Victoria just smiling.After they changed their outfits,Victoria start her mission.Shopping.So Ra just shaking her head.She knew that Victoria came from a rich family but she never knew that Victoria can spend her money like this way.She take a look at the paper bag.Shoes,handbags,make ups,dress and so many things.She try to calculate how much she already spend.It's really a lot.She also bought her a perfume and it's really expensive.If anyone take a look at Victoria,no one will believe that Victoria actually a shopaholics.Her appearance just like a normal girl.Except that big glasses.She really don't understand why she like to wear thos glasses.It's hide her true beauty.

"So Ra,let's go watch some movies."said Victoria.

"Movies?"asked So Ra.

"Yes,movies.This time you will pick which movie you want to watch and i just follow you."said Victoria.

"But,"said So Ra.

"Please,only this time."said Victoria try to persuade her.

So Ra just nodded.She went to the counter and buy the tickets.Victoria take a look at all the paper bags.She take a pink paper bag beside her without knowing that paper bag is not her paper bag.

"When did i buy this scarf?"said Victoria.

Then,a guy take that scarf from her.

"That scarf is mine."said that guy.

"Oh,sorry."said Victoria.

That guy didn't said anything and just go away.

"What a weird guy."said Victoria.Not too long after that,So Ra came to her while holding two popcorns and two coke.

"What kind of story we will watch?"asked Victoria excitedly.

"Ermm,horror film."said So Ra and handed the ticket to Victoria.

"Horror film?"Asked Victoria.

"Yes,why?"asked So Ra.She realised Victoria face turns pale suddenly.

"Nothing.Let's go."said Victoria.Since childhood,she really hate to watch horror movies.If she had to watch it,she always watch it with her maids.

"Ah,Victoria.One more thing,our seats,erm,we need to be separate.It's already full and only this seats available."said So Ra.

"We-we need to be separate?"asked Victoria.This time she really freak out.

"Yes.Okay,Vic.You seems don't like it.Should i change to another movies?"asked So Ra.

"No.It's okay.Just watch this movies."said Victoria.She gulped her saliva.

So Ra just follow her words.

 

When both of them enter the cinema,it's already dark.It's mean the movies will start soon.Both of them try to search their seats in that dark.Finally,they found it.So Ra seats is two seats after her.Her left and right is a guy.She totally stuck with those guys.

Not too long after that,the movies start.The beginning of the story is quite slow and boring.The guys beside her kept yawning.Then,in the middle of the story,it's getting horror.Victoria kept close her eyes and screaming.The guys beside her didn't response anything.Is he a heartless person or what?How come he can be so relax all the time?When a scene of the ghost appeared,Victoria suddenly holdingthe guys arms beside her.

 

Nickhun P.O.V

"Okay,this girl beside me totally annoying.How come she kept screaming all the time?It's not scary at all."

I need to focus on this scene.Said Nickhun in his minds.

Suddenly he felt someone holding his arms.He look beside him.That girl holding his arms!

Nickhun didn't do anything.He just let her holding his arms and continue focus on that movies

End of P.O.V

 

Victoria just holding his arms until the movies end.

"The movies already end.Are you going to hold my arms until tomorrow or what?"ask Nickhun coldly.

Victoria slowly released his arms.The lights already on and she can see his face.

"You! That scarf guy."said Victoria.

"What?Scarf guy?"said Nickhun.

"Erm,yes.Scarf guy.I didn't know your name.That's why i call you scarf guy."said Victoria.

"Pfft.Whatever,coward girl."said Nickhun and walk away.

Victoria looked at him.Then,So Ra call her.

"Vic,let's go.I need to go back now."said So Ra.

"Okay,wait for a minute."Said Victoria.She ran towards him and tap his shoulder.

Nickhun turn and looked at her.

"Yes,coward girl.What else do you want?"asked Nickhun.

"No-nothing.I just want to say thank you for lending me your arms."Said Victoria and walk away.

Nickhun just looked at her.There is nothing special about this girl.Her big spectacles and casual clothes,nothing attractive about her.

"Khun,let's go."said Taecyeon.

"Okay.wait for a second."said Nickhun.

"Hey,coward girl,if you think you want to seduce me with that face,i hope you just forget your intention."said Nickhun and walk away.

Victoria stop her steps.That guy really challenge her patience.She just want to thank him but he thinking too far.Who want to seduce an ignorant guy like him?No one.Victoria turn back and throw her shoes at him.Her shoes get right on his head.

"Ouch!!"said Nickhun.He turn back.He saw that coward girl aready run away with her friends.

He take her shoes.Wait and see,coward girl.I will take a revenge on you.said Nickhun in his minds.

 

 

 

 

ANother chapter for you guys!! please comment and thanks a lot to all subscribers!!