Chapter 4-Because We're Friends

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

"Mom,i'm home."Victoria said as soon as she enter the penthouse but no one answer her.

She went to the kitchen and to drink some water.When she about to open the fridge,she saw a note stick on the door of the fridge.

"Dear Vic,

I need to go to China for a week.Take care of yourself and i already bank in some money for you.Love you a lots."

She crumpled the note and throw it into the dustbin.Her mom always like this.Give her a note at the last time.She take a look around the penthouse.It's quite nice and elegant.She likes it but she felt something inside her hearts.Emptiness.This house maybe look elegant and beautiful but there is no happiness inside it.

Victoria put her glass into the sink and go to her room.After she take a bath,she call So Ra.

"Hello So Ra."said Victoria.

"Hi Vic.Why you call me?"said So Ra.

"Nothing.I'm just feeling lonely and boring.That's why i call you."said Victoria.

"Why?"ask So Ra.

"My mother went to China and i'm all alone in my house."said Victoria.

"Really?"ask So Ra.

"Yes.So,what if you stay with me for a week?"ask Victoria.

"Staying with you for a week?I don't think my parents will allowed me."Said So Ra.

"Oh,come on.Just for a week.Ask your parents first.If your parents didn't give their permission,i will talk to them."

So Ra became silence for a while.

"Okay,i will ask my parents and i will tell you tomorrow."said So Ra.

"Okay.Thanks a lot So Ra."said Victoria.

"Hahaha..i didn't make anything until you need to say thank you,Vic."said So Ra.

"It's worth it to say thank you for everything that you have done."said Victoria.

"I didn't do anything,Vic."said So Ra.

"No.You have done a lot.You always make me happy and feel like i'm not alone in this world."Said Victoria.

So Ra wiped her tears.

"Vic,don't say like that.You make me cry."said So Ra.

"Me too."Said Victoria and wiped her tears.

"Okay,go to sleep now."Said So Ra.

"Okay,madam.See you tomorrow."said Victoria.

"Okay."said So Ra and hang up the call.

Victoria smile and prepared to sleep.Good night and i hope tomorrow will be the best day for me.said Victoria and slowly falling to sleep.

 

"So,So Ra,your parents allowed you to stay with me?"ask Victoria as soon as she saw So Ra.

So Ra didn't answer her question and just show her a gloomy face.

"Erm,i think maybe your parents didn't allowed you to stay with me,isn't it?It's okay."Said Victoria.

Suddenly So Ra put a smile on her face.

"Actually,my parents allowed me to stay with you."said So Ra.

"Really?Yes!"said Victoria.

"I just want to play a prank with you."said So Ra.

"You're so mean.I can't wait to spend my time with you."said Victoria.

Since the following week is a school holiday,that's why Victoria invited her to stay with her for a week.

"Okay,go to your place now.The teachers already come in."said So Ra.

"Okay."said Victoria.

Victoria go to her places.She look beside her.Jinwoon still sleeping.Two weeks in this school,Victoria only closed with two persons,So Ra and Jinwoon.

*Flashback*

Victoria want to go to the bathroom when two girls block her way.

"Excuse me,i need to go to the bathroom."said Victoria.

"Sure."said one of the girl.Victoria walk to enter the bathroom but she get blocked again.

"What else do you want from me?"ask Victoria.

"Nothing.We just feel sick to see you."said another girl.

"Why?I didn't make anything to you."said Victoria.

"Hahaha.Yes,it's true,you didn't have any mistake with us but we don't like you.Your image is not suitable with this school."

"That's true.Let me take the big glasses for you."said that girl.

"No.Please."said Victoria.

The two girl laughing.They throw the glasses to the ground and walk away.That time,Jinwoon passing that area and saw everything.

"Where is my glasses?I can't see."said Victoria.

Jinwoon who saw that,quickly help her get the glasses.

"Here your glasses."said Jinwoon.He realised that Victoria really beautiful without those glasses.

"Oh,thank you."said Victoria.She quickly wear it and saw Jinwoon.

"Oh Jinwoon.Thank you helping me."said Victoria.

"It's okay.Let's go to the class."said Jinwoon and help her stand up.

Both of them walk to the class with a smile.That was the day,they become closer.

*End of flashback*

 

"Yah,Jinwoon,wake up.Teachers already come in."said Victoria.It's her duty to wake him up.

"Vic,just let me sleep for 5 minutes more."said Jinwoon.

"No.Wake up now."said Victoria.

Jinwoon closed his ears and wake up.

"Grandma Victoria,you always disturb me when i'm sleeping."said Jinwoon.

"Yes,i'm your grandma.Now,wake up."said Victoria.

So Ra just shaking her head when she saw both of them arguing.

 

 

 

 

 

Another chapter for you guys! this chapter is about the friendship between Victoria,So Ra and Jinwoon!! hope you like it!!