Chapter 11-Don't say goodbye

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Nickhun kept staring at his phone screen.It's already three days since the incident but he never called Victoria.He really want to know about Victoria.He keep thinking about it and decide to call So Ra.

"Hello,So Ra.It's me Nickhun."said Nickhun.

"Oh,Hi Nickhun.What's up?"asked So Ra.She felt very happy when Nickhun call her.

"Nothing.I Just want to say hi."said Nickhun.

"Really?I don't trust you.I bet there is something else.That's why you call me,isn't it?"said So Ra.

Nickhun remain silence.He didn't know whether he should ask So Ra about Victoria or not.Then,he make a decision.

"Okay,actually i want to ask you about Victoria."said Nickhun.

"Victoria?Why suddenly you want to ask about her?"asked So Ra.

"I just want to ask you whether she is okay or not.That's all."Said Nickhun.

"She is fine.Nothing happened with her."said So Ra.

"Oh,i'm glad if she is fine.I need to go now.Thanks and goodnight."said Nickhun and ended the call.

"Okay."said So Ra.As soon as Nickhun ended the call,So Ra throw her phone to the ground.She really furious right now.

She know the reason why Nickhun call her.She know everything that happened between them.Victoria already told her.She knew that Nickhun have a feelings towards Victoria when they met at Nickhun house and she will not let it happen.She will never tell Nickhun about Victoria moved to US.She will keep it as a secret.Victoria can go there without worrying about him.

"I'm sorry Victoria but Nickhun is mine."said So Ra.

 

"Vic,have you done packing your things?"asked Mrs Vivienne.

"Yes,mom."said Victoria.

"Okay,good.I will call Mr Park to bring your luggage to the car."said Mrs Vivienne and left her rooms.

Victoria look at her bedrooms.It's the day she will move to US.It's not a long time since she move to this house but now she will leave this house again.She need to forget everything that happened and she already vows to continue her life happily.Then,her phone ringing.She take out her phone from her bags.It's really surprising because the caller is Nickhun.She didn't know whether she should answer the call or not.After thinking for a minutes,she decided to take the call since it's her last day in Korea and after this she would not see Nickhun again.

 

"Hello,can i speak with Victoria,please?"said Nickhun.

"Erm,yes.This is Victoria."said Victoria.She control her voice and make sure that her voice didn't sounds like trembling.

"Hi,Victoria.It's me Nickhun."said Nickhun.

"Yes,i know.I save your number.Why you call me?"asked Victoria.

"I just want to know about you.Are you okay?"asked Nickhun.

"Yes,i'm okay.Why?"asked Victoria.

"Nothing.You seems not okay.I didn't hear anything about you since the day we met."said Nickhun.

"Oh,i'm quite busy.That's why i didn't contact you."said Victoria. She really miss his voice that time.

"Oh,really?Hurm.."said Nickhun.

Victoria didn't know what to say and keep silent too.

"You don't have anything to say to me?"asked Nickhun.He really want to know whether she heard and saw everything with Suzy last time at the park.

"Nothing,i don't have anything to say to you."said Victoria.

"Okay."said Nickhun.Then,Mrs Vivienne enter her room.

"Vic,let's go.We already late to go to the airport."said Mrs Vivienne.

"Okay,mom."said Victoria and she didn't know that Nickhun heard everything.

"You want to go to the airport?Where are you going?"Asked Nickhun.He felt uneasy with this.

"Yes.I need to go now.I cannot tell you anything but just one thing i want to say.Always happy with your life,Nickhun.Goodbye."said Victoria and ended the call immediately.Her tears streaming down to her face.

"Vic,Vic..Hello?"said Nickhun but Victoria already ended the call.He tried to call her again but she didn't answer his call.He throw the phone to the mirror.He know that Victoria already leave him right now to a place that he didn't know.

"Congratulations,Nickhun.You already lost a girl that you really love."said Nickhun to himself.

He really felt like his life already over.His happiness already gone with Victoria.He really a stupid guy because he didn't confess his feelings towards Victoria.Now,he only can let her go without tell her his feelings.

"I love you Victoria."said Nickhun while looking at the sky.

 

 

End of flashback!!!

 

 

Hey guys!! another chapter for you.I should update this chapter yesterday but i cannot make it since my internet have a problems.So,this is the end of the flashback.The flashback tell you about what happened 8 years ago.After this the story will focus when they already 25 years old..hope you like this chapter and keep cherish me!!!