Chapter 23-Only tears

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

The wedding day finally arrived.All the guests start to fill in the hall.Victoria waiting anxiously in her waiting room.There are a fews people in her waiting room and take her picture.Then,the door open and So Ra enter the waiting room.

"Hey,Vic.Congratulations."said So Ra and hug her.

"Hey.Thanks for coming.I'm glad you come to my wedding."said Victoria.

"Of course i'm coming.My best friend will get marry today and i should celebrate with her."said So Ra.

"Thanks again.I know you quite busy these day but you still coming."said Victoria.

"Don't said like that.I will go to the hall first and watching you walking on the aisle.I know Nickhun will be the bridesmaid.Congratulations again."Said So Ra and walk away.

Victoria just looking at her walk out from the room.Her hands getting sweat so much because of her nervousness.Then her mother walk in.

"Vic,let's go out now.It's time."said her mother.

"Okay."said Victoria.The stylist help her with the wedding dress to stand.Since her father already die,her mother will replace her father to walk with her on the aisle.Maybe it will look weird but Victoria want her mother to be walk down the aisle with her.When they prepare at the outside of the hall,her mother say something to her.

"I cannot believe that you will get marry today."said her mother.

"Me too."said Victoria.

"I always felt guilty for not spending time with you after your father die."said her mother.

"It's okay,mom.As long as you always with me,i'm fine."said Victoria and hold her mother hands.

"I always love you and i'm sorry."said her mother.Victoria cannot hold the tears anymore.She felt touch when her mother said like that.

"Don't cry my darling.You will ruin your make up."said her mother and wipe her tears.

Then,they walk into the hall.Everyone looking at both of them.Victoria just looking down and didn't look at Top.Her face is cover with the veil.One step,two step,three step,she finally arrived.Top didn't look at her and keep looking infront.She didn't think too much and just stand beside him.

The priest start the ceremony.Victoria just listen carefully to the priest.After a few minutes,they are facing each other.

"Choi Seunghyun,will you accept Song Qian or Victoria Song as your wife?"asked the priest.

Victoria wait for his answer.Her hearts beat like crazy.She didn't hear any answer yet from Top and this make her anxious.She held her head up to look at him.She saw he smiling towards her and she also smile to him.

"Mr Choi Seunghyun?"said the priest.

Top look at him and smile.He grabs the microphone and holding Victoria hands.Victoria didn't know anything and what is actually happen.She really dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry,sir.Please wait for awhile."said Top.The priest just nodded.

"First of all,i'm really glad and thankful to all of you for coming to this wedding.Maybe all of you wondering why i suddenly stop the ceremony and i'm sure my wife-to-be also wondering about it.I have my own reason for doing this.I'm sorry to say this but i want to cancel this marriage."said Top.

Everyone in the hall surprised with his statement.The reporters keep taking their pictures and the hall getting havoc.Victoria really shock with what Top just said.Her eyes b with tears.

"Why you doing all of this?"asked Victoria.

"I'm sorry for doing all of this,Vic.It's not like i cancel this marriage because of i don't love you.I cancel this marriage because i love you so much.I'm not the right person to be your husband.You are meant to be with someone else.Not me."said Top.

"I cannot understand.Who is the right person for me?Top you cannot do like this to me."said Victoria.Her tears fall down like waterfalls.

"The right person for you is Nickhun."said Top.

"Nickhun?"asked Victoria.

"Yes,Nickhun."said Top.

"No.He is not the right person for me."Said Victoria.

"Vic,stop lying to your own feelings.Just admit that you also love him."said Top.

"I don't love him."said Victoria.

"But i love you."Said one voice from behind Top.

"Nickhun?"asked Victoria.

"For this past 8 years,only you in my hearts.No one else can replace you in my hearts."said Nickhun and walk towards them.

Everyone in the hall watch the scene infront of them.It just same like a movie.

"No.You're lying.I don't trust you."said Victoria.

"Believe me,Vic.I really love you.I want to confess my love towards you but i was late and you already move to US."said Nickhun.

"You cannot love me.You already have So Ra."Said Victoria and looking for So Ra.So Ra who sits near them,totally shock.Victoria walk towards So Ra as soon as she spotted her.

"So Ra,please help me with Nickhun."Said Victoria and hold her hands.So Ra didn't move at all.

"So Ra,"said Victoria but So Ra quickly cut her words.

"Are you happy now?Why you always take everything from me?"asked So Ra without looking at her.

Victoria surprised with her question.So Ra look at her and continue her words and stand up.

"You know what,i hate you so much,Victoria Song.I know that Nickhun love you after we went to his house that night.I saw everything that night.His looks and the way he treating you,i know he loves you.So,to make sure both of you didn't get to be together,i paid Suzy to act like she loves him and ask Jinwoon to bring you to the park.Fortunately,you believe what did you see."said So Ra.

"Why you doing all of this?"Asked Victoria.

"I did because i love him.I don't want him to be with anyone else beside me.Then,you appeared and he fall in love with you."said So Ra.

"So Ra,how could you do this to me."Said Nickhun.

"Nickhun,i love you and that is the main reason why i did all of this."Said So Ra.

"I cannot believe that you did all of this just because you love me.You already make me disappointed.From now on,our engagement is call off"said Nickhun.

"No,Nickhun.Please."said So Ra begging to him.She try to hold his hands but he quickly walk away from her.So Ra starts crying and walk towards Victoria.

"Vic,please help me.I don't want to lost Nickhun.Please."said So Ra.

Victoria didn't say anything.Top looking at both of them.Nickhun just standing beside Top.All of this is Top plans.He told him this plans before the wedding ceremony start.He couldn't accept it at first but Top keep forcing him.He didn't expect that it will turn like this.

"Vic,i just want you to know that Nickhun really loves you.He already told me that he loves you.I believe him.Vic,just accept him and have a blast life forever."said Top.

Victoria cannot thinking anything right now.She cannot accept everything in one time.She need some space to think.She keep thinking and suddenly she passed out due to the all pressure.

The last thing,she could hear is Top and Nickhun call her name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey,i know i didn't update for a while.i'm quite busy this lately for some preparations.i hope you enjoy this chapter and the next chapter is the final chapter!! wait for it and i'm sorry if you found out that this chapter really boring!!! i'm sorry for make the wedding ceremony so simple because i really don't know how to write it.But i really hope you enjoy it!!