Chapter 7-Bad Boy

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Victoria P.O.V

Wooyoung and Taecyeon really funny.I don't know how that guys have a nice friends like them.

End of P.O.V

 

Nickhun P.O.V

Her face looks different without the big glasses and she looks like a different person today.Is she the annoying girl that i met yesterday?

End of P.O.V

 

"So,Victoria,do you have a boyfriends?"asked Taecyeon.

"No,i don't have any boyfriends."Said Victoria.

"Really?Yes."said Wooyoung.

"Hey,i'm the first one who ask her whether she have a boyfriends or not."said Taecyeon.

"I don't care."said Wooyoung.

"Yah,you cannot do like this."Said Taecyeon.

Wooyoung and Taecyeon start arguing with each other.Victoria and So Ra just smiling.

Then,Nickhun ask her a question and make both of them shut their mouth.

"Why you don't have any boyfriends?"asked Nickhun.

"I don't know.Maybe i'm not beautiful like the other girls."Said Victoria.She quite surprised when Nickhun asked her that question.

"Oh,Victoria.You really beautiful.More beautiful than the others girls.Maybe all the guys out there already become blind."said Wooyoung.

"Or maybe all the guys out there become blind because her ugly face."said Nickhun in a slow voice.

Unfortunately,Victoria heard it but she just ignore about it.

"Erm,excuse me.I want to go to the toilet."said Victoria.

"Oh,okay.You just go straight and turn left."said Taecyeon.

"Okay,thanks."said Victoria.

Nickhun just look at her when she pass him.

 

"He really make me feel want to kick him.Aisshhh!!"Said Victoria in the toilet.

"There are so many guys in this country,why that guys must be So Ra friends?"

Victoria look herself in the mirror.Is it true that she is an ugly girl? It just because she wear a big glasses and casual outfits?

 

Flashback

China,2006

A year after her father dead.

When Victoria and her mother walk out from the arrival hall,there are so many reporters.It's all because the stupid rumours.Her mother just walk while holding her hands tightly and try to avoid the reporters.Then,one reporters who eagerly want to interview her mother steps infront and make them separate.Victoria really scared when all the reporters start to ask her questions and take her pictures.Victoria closed her eyes and sit down.She starts crying and call her mother.A few minutes later,her mother come back and take her away.That's the day,Victoria start to wear big glasses and casual outfits.She try to hide her true identity.Since then,no reporters chase her and interview her.

 

End of flashback

 

 

Victoria looked at herself again.She wash her face again and again.Then,she say to herself.

"Maybe,it's true.I'm actually ugly."Said Victoria and wiped her face.Then,she walk out from the toilet.

"Are you take serious with what i'm saying?"said that voice.

Victoria turn back and try to figure who is the one who said that.

"I'm asking you again,are you take serious with what i'm saying?"Asked Nickhun.

Victoria didn't answer his question and walk away.That time,Nickhun quickly grabs her hands and make her get closer with him.Slowly,he pinned her on the wall.

"Nickhun,let me go."said Victoria.

"No,i'm not going let you go until you answer me."said Nickhun.

Victoria looked inside his eyes.Why she can looked an empty looking inside his eyes?

"Victoria,can you hear me?"asked Nickhun.

"Yes.I can hear you."said Victoria.

"So,your answer?"asked Nickhun.Their face just an inch close.

"My answer is-"

"Vic,let's go home.Why you take so long in the toilet?"said So Ra.

Nickhun quickly steps back when he heard So Ra voice.

"There you are.Nickhun also in here?I thought you want to get some drinks.Anyway,Nickhun,i think better we make a move first.It's already late.Thanks for the invitation."Said So Ra.

"Oh okay.Thanks for coming.Thanks Victoria for coming."Said Nickhun.

Victoria didn't know how to react.The early incident flooded her minds and instantly her face became red.

"Vic,are you okay?Your face getting red."said Wooyoung.

"Ha?I'm okay.So Ra,let's go back."Said Victoria.

"Okay.Nickhun,see you again."said So Ra.

"Bye!!"Said Wooyoung and Taecyeon.

Nickhun just send both of them by a look.Victoria,this is not the end of our meeting.I'll meet you again!

 

anothe chapter for youguys!! hope you like it!! i'm not going to update for two days since i need to go back to my hometown!! anyway see you in two days with more interesting plot and storyline!! have a nice day everyone!!

 

p/s: anyone watching "KIng 2 hearts" by Lee Seunngi and Ha Ji Won? I love it to the max!! okay ignore this!! hehehe