Chapter 13-Better Together

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Victoria works day and night to make sure her launching events for her clothline success.Without her realised,it's already a week she have been in Korea.Then,her assisstant,Amber enter her rooms.She maybe looks boyish but she did her works as her assisstant very well.

"I'm sorry for interrupt you,Miss Song but it's really an emergency.It's about Our main model,Krystal Jung."

"Why Amber?What happened to her?"asked Victoria.

"She fell from the stage just now and sprained her ankle.She cannot walk and need to get rest."said Amber.

"Oh My God.We need to find another model.Do you have anyone else that can replace her?"asked Victoria.

"Ha..erm,lately,there is a popular actress name Kang So Ra and she also a model.She can replace Krystal."said Amber.

"Kang So Ra? Oh,i know her.If you think she can do it,just confirm it with her manager and tell me about it after that.I want to go to the hospital to see Krystal."said Victoria

"Okay,Miss Song.I'll confirm with her manager now."said Amber and walk out from her rooms.

Victoria just look at her and call Top.

"Hey,darling,what's up?What are you doing right now?"asked Top as soon as he take the call.

"I just finish go through all the documents.Anyway,our lunch today,i need to cancel it."said Victoria.

"Cancel?Why?I already make a reservation."said Top.

"I want to pay a visit of one of my model in the hospital.She fell from the stage."said Victoria.

"Oh,really?Is she okay?I hope she's fine.Do you want me to accompany you?"asked Top.

"Erm,if you want to follow me,yes you can.I hope you didn't busy with your works.You just start working with your father and i don't want you to lose your job."said Victoria

"My father didn't care about it.If it's about you,he will immediately let me go."said Top.

"Whatever.I go now and just meet at the hospital."said Victoria.

"No,let me take you and we go there together."said Top.

"Okay.I wait for you."said Victoria and ended the call.

Victoria get prepared and touch up her make up before walk out from her rooms.

 

 

"It's a good oppurtinity and of course we will do it.We will go for the rehearsal and fitting today.See you soon,Amber."said Ka Hi.

So Ra just look at her manager.She didn't know what job she will do after this.She wait until Ka Hi ended the call.

"So?"said So  Ra as soon Ka Hin ended the call.

"Congaratulation.You already have been accepted to be the main model to replace Krystal Jung for Versus launching event in Korea."said Ka Hi.

"Is it true?Oh My God,i cannot believe it.Versus is the famous clothline brand and i'll be the main model for their launching event in Korea?It's really a great news."said So Ra.

"Yes.I know about it.Let's finish this photoshoot and headed to their company for rehearsal and cloth fitting."said Ka Hi.

"Okay."said So Ra and get into the set to finish the photoshoot.

 

"Krystal,i hope you will recover soon.Maybe we don't have a chance to work together now but next time i will call you again to be my model."said Victoria.

"It's okay.You're right.Maybe next time we will work together."said Krystal.

"That time,i would glad to be the male model to walk with you on the stage."said Top.

"Yah,Top.Stop with your playboy attitude."said Victoria and smacked his stomach.

"Ouchh,honey.It's hurt.I think i need to admitted to the ward and accompany Krystal."said Top.

"Top!! You really make me annoyed with you."said Victoria.

Krystal just laughing.

"Both of you really meant to be together.Don't forget to invite me to your wedding."said Krystal.

"Of course and i cannot forget to get marry with this girl."Said Top and pinch Victoria cheeks.

"Top,please."said Victoria and rubbed her cheeks.

"Okay."said Top.

"I think we will leave now and recover soon."said Victoria and hugged Krystal.

"Okay.Thanks for visiting me."said Krystal.

"Only Victoria?You don't want to hug me?"asked Top playfully.

Krystal burst her laughter when Victoria smack his stomach again.

"Okay,just kidding.See you again,Krystal."said Top and wink at her.Victoria just shaking her head.

 

 

Nickhun get a news from So Ra that she will work with Versus and that is Victoria company.He didn't know how to react at first and just congratulates her.It's really a great oppurtinity and he wonders whether he can meet Victoria through So Ra but for sure So Ra will get mad if she know that he used her.He thinking about it and suddenly So Ra call him again.

"Hey darling,you know right i will be the main model for Versus right?"said So Ra.

"Yes,i know.Why?"asked Nickhun.

"Okay,i just got five ticket to the launching events and i will give you one tickets and pass to the backstage."said So Ra.

"Okay.Thanks.When will the events will be held?"asked Nickhun.

"Two days from now.You must come and visit me."said So Ra.

"Of course i will visit you.Hwaiting!"said Nickhun.

"Thanks.Okay, i need to end the call.Bye."said So Ra.

"Okay,bye."said Nickhun.

As soon as the call ended,Nickhun shouting for happiness.Finally,he get the oppurtinity to meet VictoriaThanks to So Ra to make his job easier.

"Victoria,we will meet again.Wait for me."said Nickhun and staring at his phone.He secretly put Victoria photo that he take from internet in his phone.

 

 

 

 

Okay another update today!! hope you like it...Will Nickhun meet with Victoria on the launching events?You need to wait for another chapter and for that,just read this chapter first while i write the next chapter!! See you soon..thanks for the comments and subscribers!! I really read all of your comments and my eyes get teary because all of your never ending support to me!! thanks again!!!!!!!!! i really didn't know how to repay all of you who support me!!