Last Chapter-Every end of the story

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

2 years later..

School of Design London.

 

After the incident,two years ago,Victoria live in London and continue her studying in fashion.Her business become wider under her mother management.She just work behind the scene.She will design a new clothes and sent it to Korea to produce.Her brands are the famous brand right now for the teenage girl.

She busy with her studying and sketch a new clothes for upcoming fashion show in Korea and London.After done with her sketching,she grabs her belongings and walk through the park to get fresh air.She sits on the bench and her minds start wandering.The incident on her wedding days,two years ago still playing in her mind.She cannot accept it and run away to London.No one know about it besides her mother.She always asked her mother about Top,Nickhun and So Ra after the incident.

Her mother said Top and Nickhun always ask about her everyday after she discharged from hospital but at that time,she already in London. 6 months after that,She also found out that Top have met a girl named Park Bom and get marry.About Nickhun,she cannot find any news about him.So Ra,after the incident,she quit be an actress and get marry with a guy name Leeteuk and move to Japan.

Everything passed really quick and without her noticed,it already two years since she left Korea.When she about to go,a guy standing infront of her.

"Long time no see."said that guy.

Victoria looking at him with a weird expression and wondering who he is since he lowering his head.

"Who are you?"asked Victoria.

"You don't remember me?"asked that guy.

"NO."Said Victoria.

"DO you remember about the scarf guy?"asked that guy.

"Scarf guy?Nickhun?"asked Victoria.

"I thought you don't remember."Said Nickhun and look at her.

"Nickhun?What are you doing in here?"asked Victoria.

"I don't even know why i'm in here.Can you tell me why i'm here?"asked Nickhun.

"How should i know why you in here."Said Victoria.

"I think you know since you're the reason why i'm here."said Nickhun.

"Nickhun stop playing.I want to go now."Said Victoria and walk away.

"Victoria.Stop."said Nickhun but Victoria keep walking.

"Victoria Song,I love you."said Nickhun.Victoria stop her steps when she heard him said that he loves her.

"Victoria Song,I love you and don't  leave me again."said Nickhun and hug her from behind.

Victoria still shocked.

"I know it's hard for you to accept me but please,think about it."Said Nickhun and loosen the hug.He start walk away but Victoria quickly stop him.

"Nickhun stop.Do you really meant it?"asked Victoria.

"Yes.I really meant it."said Nickhun without looking at him.

"What if i didn't accept you?"asked Victoria.

"It's okay.I understand."said Nickhun and walk again.

"Yah,you really stupid."Said Victoria.

Nickhun stop his steps and turn around.

"Why you give up so fast?You should coax me to accept you."said Victoria and her tears streaming down her face.

Nickhun quickly get closer with her and wipe her tears.

"Don't cry."said Nickhun.

"I cry because of you.I used to cry because of you before this and i cannot believe it that i still cry because of you again."said Victoria.

"I'm sorry."said Nickhun.

"So,should we start over?"asked Victoria.

"Start over?"Asked Nickhun.

"Yes,start over.Let me introduce myself again.My name is Victoria Song and you?"asked Victoria.

"Hi,my name is Nickhun Horvejkul.Nice to meet you."Said Nickhun.

Both of them staring into each other and burst into laughing.

 

Finally,the happiness arrived for them.They used to get hurt before this but that's only a test for them.They used to be apart and meet again,be apart and meet again.Tears always be their friends.Now,only a smile will be with them.No more tears,only a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

It's already ending!! I cannot believe it.I manage to type this final chapter.I hope you like it..Thank for all the comments and subscribes..Thanks to ezwanie,janzjans,inacute,Donchaa,pinkyblue212,ericmunlovejanz,asereth,vianna18,angiebunii,VicYoona and the others especially the silent readers!! i'm so thankful because of your supports!! Hope to see all of you again with a new fanfic!!! Keep supporting me!!! Ahh,before i forget,follow me in twitter with the same name.Thanks to all subscribers!! I appreciate it so much!! See you soon