Chapter 10-Love dust

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

A week has passed.Tomorrow,Victoria and So Ra will go to school back.Since the day that Nickhun and Victoria spend a day together,Victoria never met Nickhun.She didn't know why she felt like she really want to meet with Nickhun.

"Vic!Vic! Hey,are you listening what i'm saying to you?"asked Jinwoon.

"Ha?Oh,yes.Sorry,i'm seems distracted today."said Victoria.

"Yeah.A lot.Are you okay?"asked Jinwoon.

"I'm okay."said Victoria.Jinwoon just looking at her.He continue talked about the girl he met to Victoria but she didn't hear about it.

Both of them walk along the park and then Victoria looked at something that really attract her attention.

"Nickhun."said Victoria with a low voice.

"I'm sorry.Are you saying anything?"asked Jinwoon.

"Ha?No.I'm not saying anything.Jinwoon,can you buy me an ice cream?"asked Victoria.

"An ice cream?Okay.You wait here.I'm going to but it for you."Said Jinwoon and left her behind.

Victoria saw Nickhun sit on the bench infront of her.She hesitate to go to him.When she standing near with Nickhun,a girl appeared and hug him.Victoria seems shocked and she quickly turn around.

"Oppa,long time no see."said that girl.

Victoria just standing there and didn't move at all.She seems shocked.

Then,Jinwoon came back after bought the ice cream.

"Vic,why are you standing over there?"asked Jinwoon.

Victoria didn't answer his question.She just keep silent.

"Vic,are you okay?"asked Jinwoon.

"Ha?Y-yes,i'm okay.I need to go back now.See you tomorrow."said Victoria.She didn't take the ice cream and just walk away.

"Aisshh,this girl.She acting weirdly today."said Jinwoon and eating the ice cream.

 

Nickhun P.O.V

Where is that girl?I already waiting for her almost 10 minutes but she still didn't show up.

"Oppa,long time no see."said Suzy.

There she is.Always being late and i hate it.If not my mom insists me to meet her,i didn't want to see her today.

"Suzy,can you stop hugging me everytime we met?I hate it."said Nickhun.

"Oppa,why you being like this.I always hug you when we in kindergarden."said Suzy.

"Suzy,that is an old memory.Only a childhood memory.We already big right now,so stop acting like a child."said Nickhun.

"Oppa,don't be like this.You know right that you and i already meant to be together since we child?"asked Suzy.

"No,Suzy.No.You and i were not meant to be together.It's only you who want us to be together.Not me."said Nickhun.

"Oppa,I love you."said Suzy.

"Unfortunately,Suzy.I don't love you.I love someone else."said Nickhun.

"Y-you have someone else?Who?Who is that girl?"asked Suzy.

"You don't have a right to know who she is."said Nickhun.Then,at that time,he realised something when he heard a guy called Victoria names.

That's when Nickhun realised that Victoria heard and saw everything.He is about to stop Victoria but Suzy hold his hands.He didn't know why but deep in his hearts,he already make a big mistake.

 

End of P.O.V

 

Victoria enter her house and she found out that her mother already arrived from China.

"Hey honey,where have you been?"asked her mother.

"Hi,mom.Glad to see you back safely.I just walk with my friends at the park"said Victoria.She try to put a smile but it's really didn't look like a smile at all.It's really like she force to smile.

"Okay.Clean yourself and we're going to go to your favourite restaurant for our dinner."Said her mother.

"Mom,i don't think i want to go out tonight.Can we just have our dinner in the house only?I'm not feeling so well."said Victoria.

"Okay,whatever you want,my princess.I'll go out to the market now and buy the ingredients to cook your favourite food."said her mother.

Victoria just nodded and go to her bedroom.Inside her bedroom,her tears begin to burst.She cannot hold it anymore and just let it out.This is the first time she felt like this because a guy.She didn't know when she fall in love with Nickhun but right now,she really sure about her feelings.The weird feelings that she always had all this time is love.That's why she crying right now.She crying because her one sided love for Nickhun without knowing that he already have someone else.

 

 

That night...

Victoria just keep silent when having the dinner with her mother.Mrs Vivienne look at her daughter.

"Honey,why your eyes seems swollen?Did you cry?"Asked her mother.

"No,mom."said Victoria with a slow voice.

"Then,what keeps bugging you?You just keep silent since we eat and you didn't touch your food at all."said Mrs Vivienne.

"Nothing.I just felt tired.That's all.Mom,"said Victoria.

"Yes."

"Mom,aunty Veronica still in US,right?"said Victoria.

"Urmm,yes.So?"asked Mrs Vivienne and eat her foods.

"I hope you didn't get surprised with my decision.I want to go and live with aunt Veronica in US."said Victoria.

"What?Are you sure honey?"asked Mrs Vivienne and look at her daughter.

"Yes.I want to go to US as soon as possible.I want to continue my study at there."said Victoria.

Mrs Vivienne just keep silent and didn't say anything.Victoria wait for her answer.

"Okay,i will arrange everything for you.I'll call aunt Veronica later.Eat your dinner now."said Mrs Vivienne.

Victoria smile and eat her food.After this,she can stop thinking about him.Goodbye,Nickhun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey..an update for you guys!! sorry for not updating this story.I'm really depressed last week and just get over it.So,i hope you like this chapter!!!