Chapter 18-Lead Me

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Nickhun just about to walk out from his car when he saw a guys standing outside his car.He don't know who is that guy and just thinking that the guys just waiting for someone else.When he about to walk away,that guy call him.

"Nickhun Horvejkul?"said Top.

Nickhun turn around and facing him.

"Yes.Do i know you?"asked Nickhun.

"No.I don't think you know me.Anyway,let me introduce myself.My name is Choi Seunghyun and just call me Top."said Top and smile.

"Oh,Hi,Mr Choi.Well,if i'm not mistaken,you're from Choi Group,right?"asked Nickhun.

"Yes,i'm from Choi Group and don't call me Mr Choi.Just call me Top,can?"asked Top.

"Erm,yes.If that you want and please call me Nickhun."said Nickhun.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you.Anyway,you need to see someone in this hospital?"Asked Top.

"Yes.I'm visiting my fiance,Kang So Ra and i bet you know her,right?"asked Nickhun.Both of them start walking and enter the main entrance of the hospital.

"Oh,yes.She is the main model for my fiance launching event."said Top.

"Yes.That's right.So,what are you doing in here?"asked Nickhun pretending he didn't know anything.

"Oh,same like you.I'm going to visit my fiance too."said Top.He try to read his reaction but he cannot figure anything from his reaction.

"Really?What happened to her?"asked Nickhun.

"She collapsed in the rain and have a high fever."said Top.

"Oh.So,is she okay now?"asked Nickhun.

"Now,she is okay.She will be disharged today."said Top.

"Oh,thank god nothing bad happened to her."said Nickhun.

Without they realised,they already arrived at the VIP ward level.

"If you have time,please visiting us in this ward."said Top.

"Ha,uh,sure.Thanks.See you again Top."said Nickhun.

"Okay,sure.See you."said Top and walk into the ward.

Nickhun just walk to So Ra ward without looking into Victoria ward.

 

 

When Top enter the ward,he found out that Victoria not in the room.Top looking around to find her.At last,he decided to wait for her in the room.Maybe she go to see the doctor for check up.When he alone in the room,he thinking back about his meeting with Nickhun.He cannot find anything from him.He seems relax when Top talk about Victoria.It's really hard to find out their relationship.Top massage his forehead.Then,a hands from behind massage his shoulder.

"Hi."Said Victoria.

"Hi.How are you today?"asked Top and stop her hands from massaging his shoulder.

"I'm fine.The doctor said that i can discharged today."Said Victoria.

"Yes,i know.The doctor told me yesterday."said Top.He turn his face towards Victoria who sits beside him.

"Vic."Said Top.

"Yes."said Victoria and look at him.

"You know that i really love you,right?"said Top.

"Yes.Hey,why you acting like this.What happened?"asked Victoria.

"I want to ask you.I hope you will answer me sincerely."said Top and holding her hands.

"Okay,i will."Said Victoria.

"If,if you need to save one person from drowning,who you will save first.Your first love or me?"asked Top.

As soon as she heard the question,she laughing so hard.

"That's all?"asked Victoria and try to hold her laughter.

"Vic,i'm serious."said Top.

"Okay.Erm,i think i will save you."said Victoria.

"Really?"Asked Top again.

"Yes."said Victoria.Then,Top hug her.She really surprised with his action but she just let it go.She pat his back.

"Why suddenly you acting like this?"asked Victoria while they are hugging.

"Nothing.I just afraid that i will losing you."Said Top.

"Top,i'm not going to leave you.You have done many thing for me."said Victoria.

"Yes,i know."Said Top again.

Victoria just smile.

"Let me help you pack your thing."Said Top and loosen the hug.

"Okay."Said Victoria.

 

 

"Nickhun,you come."Said So Ra.

"Yes.How are you?"asked Nickhun.

"I'm fine."said So Ra.

"Where is your parents?"Asked Nickhun since he didn't see both of them when he enter the room.

"Oh,my parents have a function today."said So Ra.

"When you are going to discharge from hospital?"Asked Nickhun.

"Today.Can you send me back to my house?My parents cannot pick me up."said So Ra.

"Of course i can.Let me settle the bill and you get prepared."Said Nickhun.

"Okay."said So Ra.She realised since that incident,Nickhun treat her very well.Her mother plans really work.

 

 

"Vic,walk carefullyy.You just recover from fever."Said Top.

"I know.You nagging like my mother."said Victoria.

"That's mean i will become her favourite son-in-law after this."said Top.

"No.I'm not going to let it happen."Said Victoria.

Top just shaking his head and walk.Then,

"Hey,Top."someone call him from back.

"Hey,Nickhun."said Top.

"You already go back?"Asked Nickhun.

"Yes.Oh,wait.Let me introduce to you my fiance.Vic,come here."Said Top and calling Victoria.

"Yes,Tabi.Why you calling me?"asked Victoria.

"Aishh,you always call me with that name.Wait for my punishment after this.Anyway,Nickhun,this is Victoria and Victoria,this is Nickhun.My new friends."Said Top.

Victoria smile slowly fading away.She never thought to meet Nickhun like this way.

"H-hi."Said Victoria.

"Hi,nice to meet you again."Said Nickhun.

"Both of you used to meet before this?"asked Top.

"Yes.When i'm visiting my fiance before the launching events.Do you still remember Miss Song?"asked Nickhun.

"Y-yes.That's true."Said Victoria.She try her hard to avoid her eyes from meeting his eyes.

"Oh.So,where is your fiance?"asked Top to change the topic.

"Ah,yes.Wait,she meet with a few fans just now.Let me call her."Said Nickhun.

"So Ra,So Ra.come here."Said Nickhun.

"Yes,wait for a minute."said So Ra and sign her last autograph before go to Nickhun.

"Why you calling me?"Asked So Ra.

"I want to introduce my new friends,Top.He is Miss Song fiance."said Nickhun.

"Oh,Hi,Mr Choi.Congratulations with your engagement."Said So Ra.

"Hi,So Ra.Just call me Top."Said Top and smile.So Ra just nodded and look at beside him.

"Hi,Victoria."Said So Ra and she holds Nickhun hands.

"Hi,So Ra.Nice to see you again."Said Victoria happily.

So Ra just smile and tighten her holding.

"Okay,i hope we can see again after this.This is my business card."Said Top.

"Yes,of course.Thank you and here my business card.Call me regularly."Said Nickhun joking.

"Sure."said Top and walk away from there.Victoria just follow Top from behind.Her hearts feel hurts when she saw So Ra holding Nickhun hands infront her.

"So Ra,let's go."said Nickhun.

"Okay."Said So Ra and follow him.

In the car,Victoria didn't say anything.Top look at her.After they met with Nickhun and So Ra,Victoria didn't talk anything.She just keep silent.He know that Victoria become like this after meet with Nickhun.He know Victoria have a feelings towards Nickhun.He need to know the truth from .Who is Nickhun towards her and is it true that she loves Nickhun?He need to know about that but he don't have any courage to ask her.He afraid to face the reality.So,he think,he should keep silent and stop thinking about it.

"If you still love him,Victoria,i'm willing to let you go for your happiness."Said Top in his hearts while looking at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

another chapter for you guys!! i hope you like it and please share your thought about this chapter.Top start  to be friend with Nickhun to know his feelings towards Victoria.Wait for another chapter!!