Chapter 16-Love is crying

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

"So Ra, i'm going back now."said Nickhun as soon as he heard that Victoria accepted the proposal.

"Ha?You want to go back now?Why?"Asked So Ra.Actually she already know that Nickhun cannot accept the truth that Victoria will get marry with someone else.

"I'm not feeling too well."Said Nickhun and walk away.

"Khun,wait for me.I'll go with you."Said So Ra.

Nickhun didn't say anything and just walk away from the ballroom.So Ra follow him from back.

"So Ra,where are you going?"asked Ka Hi when they meet outside the ballroom.

"Oh,Ka Hi,i'm going back with Nickhun since i didn't have any schedule after this,right?"asked So Ra.

"Yes,okay.Be careful."said Ka Hi.

"Okay,bye.See you tomorrow."said So Ra and walk quickly to keep closer with Nickhun.

 

 

"Congratulations to both of you."Victoria and Top just nodded and smile when all the guests congratulates them.

"This is the best time in my life."said Top and caress Victoria hand.

"I'm glad to hear that,Top."said Victoria and smile.Now,Top already be her fiancee.She need to learn to accept him no matter what.She should just forget about Nickhun since Nickhun already have So Ra.

"Darling,are you okay?"asked Top.She just keep quiet since then and didn't say anything.

"I'm fine."Said Victoria.

"Okay.You seems distracted with your own thoughts."said Top.

"Maybe.Top,can we go back now?I'm already tired."said Victoria.

"Sure.Let me get the car first."said Top and walk away.

Victoria just nodded and wait for him.When she about to go,she saw Ka Hi and meet her.

"Miss Ka Hi,i'm sorry for not looking for you.Where is So Ra?"Asked Victoria.

"Hi,Miss Song.Congratulation with the engagement.So Ra already go back with her fiancee."said Ka Hi.

"Thank you.It's okay.Say my thank you to her okay.By the way,can i get her contact number?"asked Victoria.

"Of course.Here."said Ka Hi and give her the contact number.

"Thank you.I hope we can work together again in the future.Bye."said Victoria.

"Yes.You're welcome.I hope so and goodbye."said Ka Hi.

Ka Hi really weird with So Ra.Victoria Song really a kind person.Why So Ra hate her so much?She just shaking her head when she thought about it.

 

 

"Nickhun,wait for me.You walk too fast."said So Ra.

Nickhun just ignore her and keep walking.His hearts right now feel hurts.He didn't know what to do to rid the sadness in his hearts.

So Ra can feel her feets getting hurt because chasing Nickhun since then.Suddenly,Nickhun stop his steps.

"So Ra can you leave me alone?"asked Nickhun.

"No,i'm going with you.No matter what."Said So Ra.

"Just this time,please.Let me be alone."said Nickhun.

"I-"So Ra didn't finish her words yet when Nickhun get into the car and leave her.

"Yah!! Nickhun!! How could you leave me!!"So Ra screamed when Nickhun leave her.

This is all because of her.If she didn't appear and stay in US,Nickhun will not treat her like this.She really hates her right now.Nickhun acted like that because of her.Because of a girl named,Victoria.

 

 

In the car,Nickhun cannot hold his tears anymore.He just let the tears flowing out.His chance to get her back already gone.Victoria already engaged with other guys.He cannot think straight right now and stop at the side road.He leaned his back on the leather seat.The only girl he loved,the only girl who make his hearts beating so fast,within a months will be with someone else forever.His tears still flowing out and no signs will stops soon.

"Victoria,i cannot stand to see you with other guys but i'm so weak to take you from him.I'm sorry."Said Nickhun and close his eyes to erase all the sad and disappointment feelings.

 

Victoria wait for Top at infront of the hotel main entrance.Then,the rain start to pour down.She didn't know why but she felt like the rain really understand her feelings right now.She suddenly remember about Nickhun.She saw Nickhun from the stage with So Ra.She cannot understand what Nickhun feels that time.Is he angry?Jealous or he didn't feel anything at all?Those questions keep bugging her since then.When she accepted Top proposal,she saw Nickhun already made his way out from the ballroom.

She didn't realised that Top already arrived.She totally absorbed with the rains.Top out from his car and walk to her side.

"Victoria,darling,let's go."Said Top but Victoria didn't move at all.

"Victoria,hey.What are you looking at?"asked Top.

"Don't you think the weather seems gloomy today?"Asked Victoria.

"Why you suddenly said like that?Hey,darling,what's happened to you?"asked Top.

"Top,i want to be alone right now.You can go back first."said Victoria and start walking.

"Vic,Vic!It's raining right now.Where are you going in this weather?"Asked Top but Victoria keep walking in the rain.

Today,she should feel happy with the proposal from Top but she didn't feel anything at all.She can feel that she is lying to herself right now.She didn't want to hurt Top feelings but at the same time,her hearts still didn't sure about her feelings.Her minds right now full with many things.Then,she collapsed in the rain.Top who follow her from back quickly stop the car.

"Vic! Vic! Wake up."Said Top.Victoria laying unconsciuosness in the rain and didn't open her eyes.

"Ni-Nickhun."Victoria mumbling.Top shocked when he heard that names.Who is Nickhun and why Victoria call his name?Top forget about that for a moments and put her into the car and bring her to the hospital.On the way to the hospital,he keep glancing at her.Then,the question about the guys Victoria call just now flooded his minds.

"I need to find who is Nickhun and what his relationship with Victoria."Said Top and speeding his car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

another chapter for you guys!! comments please!! ehehehe...thank you for all the comments and subscribes!!