Chapter 15-Make You Feel My Love

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Today is the day of the launching events.All the models busy with make up,style the hair and get dress at the backstage.Victoria busy at the backstage too.She need to make sure everything goes well.She take a look from the backstage to see whether all the guests already arrived or not.Luckily,all the guests already sit on their place.The music playing by the deejay make the mood lighten.Victoria feel nervous and wondering whether this events will success  or not.Then,someone hug her from behind.

"I miss you."said that mystery guy.

"But i don't miss you."said Victoria playfully.She already know who behind her.

"How could you?"said Top and make turn her body towards him.

Victoria just laughing and pinched Top cheeks.

"Since when you know how to be sulky?"asked Victoria.

"Ouchh!! You're really monsters.Always hit me and pinch my handsome face."Said Top and rubbed his cheeks.

"Aigoo,my little prince looks so cute today.I miss you too."said Victoria.

"And my little princess look so hot and beautiful today."Said Top and hug her.

Victoria just let him hug her.Eventhough,her hearts always in doubt with her own feelings towards Top but Top always be beside her.

"I'm sorry,Miss Song.You need to get prepared now."said Amber.

Victoria face became so red becauseof Amber.

"I'll go first and we will meet after this.See you."said Victoria and left him behind.Top just send her by a look.

 

 

"Just a little bit touch up and you're ready for the runway."said Ka Hi.

"I know.Anyway,do you see Nickhun came to the backstage?"Asked So Ra.

"No,i didn't see him anywhere.Maybe he already sit at the outside."said Ka Hi.

"He always like that.He already promise to see me in here but he forgot about it."said So Ra.

"So Ra,don't get angry.You will ruin the make up.You need to smile."said Ka Hi.

So Ra just look at her.Then,Amber enter to their room.

"Miss So Ra,you need to be prepared and i will brief you now.You will be the last model to walk on the stage.After that, quickly go back to the backstage.Then,you wil go out again andl end the show by walking with Miss Victoria."said Amber.

"Okay,i understand.Thank you."Said So Ra.She really hates to walk with Victoria on the stage but she need to do it since she is the designer for all the clothes.

"Get ready.I'lll call you later."Said Amber and walk out from the room.So Ra just nodded.

 

 

The launching events get start.All the models walk on the stage one by one.The reporters take the photo and the guests really concentrate with the fashion show.Then,So Ra walk out and do the catwalk.She is the last model and everyone pay attention to her clothes.So Ra try to find Nickhun but she cannot find him anywhere.She quickly do the pose and walk back to the backstage.

"Okay,this is the last show.Wait for all the models walk out to the stage and both of you will follow them."Said Amber.

Victoria and So Ra nodded.

"Thank you for be my main model tonight."Said Victoria while waiting for their turns.

"No,i should be the one who thanks to you."Said So Ra and give her a sweet smile.Well,she force herself to put a smile actually.

"Okay,now."Said Amber.

Both of them walk out from the backstage.All the guests stand up and applauding.Victoria give them a smile and bow to them.

"Thank you for coming and give some supports to this launching events for my clothline brand in Asia.Thank you also to Kang So Ra for being my main model today.That's all for me and all of you're invited to the post party after this."said Victoria.

Everyone applaud again for her.So Ra smile to hide her frustrated feelings.

 

 

"Cheers!!" Top voice can be heard while tossed the drinks for the party with the guests.Victoria just look at him.Top really know how to make himself happy.

"Top,stop drinking.You already drink too much."Said Victoria.

"I know.Just let me drink one more glass and i'm not drink anything after this."Said Top.

Victoria just shaking her head.All the guests busy drinking and chatting.Victoria felt so empty since she didn't like to  be in any party but since this is her own party,she need to be in here.Victoria excuses herself and go to meet her mother.

"Darling,congratulations.You already make a good job.This launching events for your clothline brands really a huge achievement.I'm so proud of you."Said Mrs Vivienne.

"Thanks mom.Well,i have a lot of things to do after this.I need to make sure i will make this brand well known all over the world."said Victoria.

"Yes,i like that spirit.Anyway,have you meet with Mr and Mrs Choi?"asked Mrs Vivienne.

"Oh,i forgot about it.Let me find them and greet them.Enjoy yourself."said Victoria.Her mother just nodded and walk away.

Victoria try to find Mr and Mrs Choi in the ballroom.There are too many people and she cannot find them.The ballroom too pack with people and she hit someone.The bad thing is she spilled the drinks on his suits.

"Oh,i'm sorry.I'm really sorry."Said Victoria and try to wipe.

"Aishh.."Said that guy.

"I'm really sorry.It's my mistake.I'm so careless."Said Victoria and continue wipe with her hands.

"You can stop now.Next time walk with your eyes.Not your knees."Said that guy again.Victoria really ashamed that time.

"I'm really sorry,Mr-"said Victoria and look at him.That guy also look at her.

"You!"said both of them.

"I'm really sorry,Mr Nickhun."Said Victoria.

"No,it's okay.It will get dry soon."Said Nickhun.

"I'm so careless.I should walk using my eyes instead using my knees."said Victoria.Nickhun chuckled when she said like that.

"No.I shouldn't said like that.Pardon me for my bad behaviour."said Nickhun.

Victoria just smirk.Her hearts really hurt when he said like that.She still remember,when they first met in the cinema,Nickhun used to say something similar like that.He never changed at all.

"Miss Song?"Nickhun waving at her.

"Ha-uh,yes."Said Victoria.

"Are you okay?You seems distracted."said Nickhun.

"No,i'm okay.Just thinking about something.Anyway,i need to go now."Said Victoria and start walk away.

"Miss Song."Said Nickhun.Victoria stop her steps but She didn't turn her back.She wait for Nickhun to say the next words but,

"Nickhun,darling,where have you been?Why i cannot see you?You already promised to me you will visit me at the backstage."Said So Ra as soon as she found Nickhun.

Victoria heard everything and start to walk away.She felt like a fool girl wait for him to say useless words.Then,Top grabs her hands.

"Finally,i found you.Come follow me."said Top.

"Top,i need to look for your parents."Said Victoria while Top dragging her to follow him.

"No need to that.You can find them later.This is really important."said Top.Victoria really dumbfounded with Top behaviours.

Top bring her to the stage.He grabs the microphone and everyone give both of them the attention.

"Top,what are going to do?Let's get down from this stage.Everyone look at us."Said Victoria.

"Wait for a minute,Victoria.Just a minute."said Top.He try to prevent her from get down from the stage.

"You already drunk right now.If you're not going to go down,i'll go instead."said Victoria and start walk down from the stage.

"Hello,everyone.I'm sorry for disturbing all of you but i don't think i will get this chance after this.Victoria Song,stop walking now."said Top.

Everyone look at Victoria.Immediately,she stop her steps.

"I know you might thinking i'm doing a crazy thing right now but this is the moment and i cannot think i can do it later."Said Top.

Victoria slowly turn her look at him on the stage.She really curious what will Top doing after this.

"Victoria,you know we already have been together about five years and you never complaint anything about me.I know i always make you annoyed with my attitude but i hope you understand me.So,with the blessing from your mom,my parents and everyone in this ballroom,i bended my knees infront you right now with a one hope,Victoria Song,Will you marry me?"asked Top.

Victoria didn't know how to react with his proposed.It's really a surprised for her.Everyone look at her and wait for her answer.

"Vic,my little princess,Will you marry me and be my other half forever?"asked Top again.

Victoria take a deep breath.She thinking a hundred times about it.Without her realised,her feets already walk to the stage.She take the microphone from Top hands.Top just look at her.

"Top,why you doing all of this?"asked Victoria.Everyone in the ballroom felt like they watched some movies right now.

"Because i love you and i don't want to lose you."Said Top.

"What if i rejects this proposal?"asked Victoria.

Top didn't answer her question.

"Top,what if i rejects this proposal?"Asked Victoria again.

"So,i guess,you're really not meant for me and i'll leave you for your happiness sake."Said Top.

"Are you serious?"asked Victoria.

"Yes,i'm serious."Said Top without hesitant.

"Top,i'm sorry."Said Victoria.

"Y-you rejects my proposal?"asked Top.

"I'm really sorry."said victoria again.

"I-it's okay.I understand."said Top.

"What do you understand?"asked Victoria.

"I understand your choices and i'll step back."Said Top.His voice trembling and sounds sad.Everyone in that ballroom didn't expect that Victoria will turn him down.

Top stand up and hug her.He loosen the hug and walk down from the stage.

"I'm really sorry,Top but i'm going to accept your proposal."said Victoria.

Top turn his look to her."Are you serious?"asked Top and climb the stairs and make his way to her.

"Yes,i'm sure this is the right decision.I accept your proposal."Said Victoria.

"Sh-she accept my proposal.She accept my proposal."Top screaming happily.Everyone clapping and cheer them.Mrs Vivienne cannot hold her tears anymore.She really happy right now.

Top hug her and kiss her on the stage.Everyone really envy both of them.

Nickhun really surprised.Victoria will get marry.She will get marry,not with him but with other guys.His hearts already shattering to the pieces.

So Ra really happy to know that Victoria will marry with that guy.Now,Nickhun will be with her forever.Thank you Victoria for letting Nickhun be mine.

Top cannot hide his excited feelings anymore.This is the best time of his life.All the reporters busy taking theirs picture and start to ask them some question.

Victoria really hope she make a right decision by accepting Top as her husband.So,she will forget Nickhun and let So Ra be happy with him.

"Nickhun,i'm sorry for lying with my own feelings but i cannot bear to let Seunghyun hope down.He did a lot of things to me.I'm sorry.I hope you will be happy with So Ra."said Victoria in her minds while looking at Nickhun from the stage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

another chapter!! i hope you like it.i think this chapter really and if there are so many comments didn't like this chapter,i will try to write the new one.I'm sorry!!! thanks for all the comments and subscribing!! i appreciate it very much!!