Chapter 17-One and Only

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Nickhun take a deep breath before enter the VIP ward.He know that he would be the one who make So Ra admitted to the hospital.As soon as he enter the ward,he can saw Mr and Mrs Kang.Mr Kang just looked at him but Mrs Kang seems not happy with his appearance.Nickhun gulp his saliva because he can feel the tense in that room.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Kang."said Nickhun.Mr Kang just nodded and continue reading the newspaper.He don't want to say anything or get into this problem.It just a small problem but his wife always make it bigger.

"Nickhun,what have you done to my precious daughter?You as her fiancee should take care of her not abandon her."said Mrs Kang.

"I'm sorry Mrs Kang.It's my fault.I shouldn't left her behind that night."said Nickhun.

"I'm glad you realised  your own fault.Luckily she just have fever.If something bad happened to her that night,i cannot forgive you."said Mrs Kang.Her words seems a threaten towards Nickhun.

"I'm really sorry Mrs Kang.If you don't want me to be in here,i can go now.Thank you Mr and Mrs Kang."said Nickhun and take a step to go out from that room when he heard So Ra call him.

"Nickhun,you come?"Asked So Ra.Her voice sounds weak.Nickhun turn around and go to her side.

"Yes,i'm here to visit you.I'm sorry for leaving you that night."said Nickhun.

"It's okay.I understand.I'm so happy to see you in here."Said So Ra and hug him.Nickhun just let her hug him.When So Ra hug him,he can saw Mrs Kang seems not happy about it.Maybe she still angry with him.

"So Ra,you're so lucky nothing bad happened to you that night."Said Mrs Kang.

"Mom,it's already happened.Stop put all the blame on Nickhun."said So Ra.

"I know but i'm still angry with him for not taking care of you.Now,you laying on the bed helpless and all your schedule need to cancel."said Mrs Kang.

"Mom,"said So Ra.

"Okay.I'm done."said Mrs Kang and sit with her husband.Sometimes.she still take a glance towards them.

"Are you still mad with me?"asked Nickhun.

"No.I don't get mad with you."said So Ra.

"Well,i'm the one who make you turn like this.So,you have a right to get mad with me.Even my father also mad with me."said Nickhun.

"Nickhun,i'm not mad with you.So,stop thinking like that."said So Ra.Nickhun just smile and look at his watches.

"So Ra,i think i need to go first.Take care of yourself.I'll call you later.Bye."said Nickhun and prepare to leave.

"Okay,bye."said So Ra.

"Mr and Mrs Kang,i make a move first.See you again."said Nickhun politely.

"Okay."said Mr Kang.Mrs Kang just ignore about him.As soon as he walk out from the ward,

"So,how about my acting? I bet he totally scared with me just now."Said Mrs Kang.

"Mom,you're totally great.You should win an award."said So Ra.

Well,everything was a So Ra plans with her mother.Actually,her mother who plans all this.She just follow her mother words.

 

 

Nickhun walk slowly after walk out from the ward.When he passed by one ward,a doctor come out from the ward.He take a glance into the ward and he saw a girl laying on the bed.Then,he stop his steps.He seems know that girl but he cannot sure about it.He follow the doctor and asked the doctor.

"Excuse me,i'm sorry for interupting you."said Nickhun.

"Never mind.Can i help you?"asked that doctor.

"Well,i just pass by that ward just now and i'm curious about something.Can i know who is the girl in that ward?"asked Nickhun.

"I'm sorry but i cannot give any information about our patients.Furthermore,i didn't know who you are to her.So,i cannot simply tell you about my patients."Said the doctor.

"It's okay.Thank you anyway."Said Nickhun.The doctor just nodded and walk away.Nickhun really curious about that girl.He take a look around him and he cannot see anyone.He decided to enter the ward.He open the door and looks inside the ward to make sure no one inside the ward.Luckily,there is no one inside the ward.He enter the ward and close the door.He walk closer to that girl and he quite surprised after he saw that girl.That girl is Victoria.Nickhun keep closer towards her and make sure he didn't wake her up.He take Victoria hands and kiss her hands.He didn't say anything.He just staring at her who sleeping soundly infront him.How he miss this girl for this past 8 years? Only God know about it.Without he realised,he caress her face and Victoria can feel someone touch her face.She open her eyes.

"Ni-Nickhun?"Said Victoria.

Nickhun didn't answer and just smile.

"Maybe i'm still in dream."said Victoria weakly and closed her eyes again.

Nickhun heard about it cannot help to shed tears.He can feel his hearts in pain when she said like that.

"I'm sorry i cannot make you happy."said Nickhun and walk out from the ward.When he in that ward,Top saw everything.

 

 

"I wondered whether she already wake up or not."said Top in his hearts while walk to Victoria wards.

He bring a big teddy bear with him to give to Victoria.She really like teddy bear and that's why Top bought it for her.When he about to enter the ward,he can hear Victoria talk to someone.He really curious but he didn't enter the ward but stay outside.He heard Victoria call Nickhun names.He open the door a bit to see who is inside the ward.Victoria's mother will visit her in the evening.Not now.He really surprised to see a guy holding Victoria hands and caress her face.He try to calm his hearts eventhough that time he wants to barge in and punched that guy.He saw that guy cried and said something to her.Then,he quickly hide when he saw that guy want to go out from the ward.

"I think that guy must be Nickhun.I need to find out everything about him."said Top and take out his phone.

"Hello,Jiyoung.I want to ask your help.Can you help me to find an information about a guy name Nickhun?"asked Top.

"Sure.I will call you as soon i gather all his information."Said Jiyoung.

"Okay,thanks bro."said Top.

"Welcome."said Jiyoung.

"Soon,i will know who are you Nickhun."said Top and enter the ward.

 

 

 

 

 

another update!! sorry for the late update!! i hope you like this chapter..I'm very thankful to all of you who supports me.I'm not a great author but you guys still supports me.I'm really appreciate it.Thank you so so so much.Enjoy this chapter and comments okay!! I want to know your thoughts about this chapter!! hehehe...see you again!!