Chapter 2-Different

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Nickhun P.O.V

I walking on the street with my friends.Again,we skip the school.Taecyeon and Wooyoung busy arguing where should we go but i just keep silent next to them.Then,Taecyeon ask me.

"Khun,where should we go?"

"I don't know Taec.Just go anywhere.Hanging out at mall or cyber cafe.Anywhere except school."

"Cool.Let's go to the mall."said Wooyoung.

I just nodded.

 

End of P.O.V

 

"Vic,where are you going?"ask So Ra.

It's already two weeks she in that school.The only person who wants to be friend with her,only So Ra.The other,hurm,only looking for the wealthy to be friends.

"I want to skip school today."said Victoria.

"Skip school?Are you crazy?"said So Ra disbelieve.

"No.I'm serious to do it.It's really boring to go to school.So,let's go."said Victoria and grabs So Ra hands.

"Vic,where we want to go?"ask So Ra.

"Somewhere."said Victoria and winked.

So Ra just follow her.If her parents know she skip school today,she will turn into dead meat.

 

"Okay,we're here."said Taecyeon.

"Yay,we can go shopping."said Wooyoung.

"Aishh,shopping?My mother still didn't bank in my money."said Taecyeon.

Nickhun look at both of his friends.He just smile.Nickhun know Taecyeon and Wooyoung since they in kindergarden.Wherever they go,the three of them always stick together.Taecyeon moved from US with her sisters,Ga Eul.Her sisters take over their family business in Korea.Wooyoung,his parents owns a restaurant and it was very successful.No one thought that three of them came from a wealthy family.They act like they didn't came from rich family and went to normal high school.