Chapter 21-Let you go

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

So Ra received an envelope from her manager.It's white and pink envelope.She really curious with the contents in the envelope.She slowly take out the card and read it.Slowly,a smile appeared on her lips.Finally,Victoria will get marry with Top.She definitely will come to their wedding.After this,she will not worried anymore.Without her noticed,Ka Hi sit beside her.

"Why you keep smiling since then?"Asked Ka Hi and give her the drinks.

"Nothing."said So Ra and put the card into her bag.

"What did you put into your bag?"asked Ka Hi.

"This?"said So Ra.

"Yes.What it is?"asked Ka Hi.

"A card.An invitation to Victoria Song and Song SeungHyun Wedding."said So Ra.

"Really?I heard about them getting engaged and i don't expect they will getting marry this soon.When they are getting marry?"asked Ka Hi.

"Next week.I will attend the wedding."said So Ra.

"Of course you should attennd the wedding.I will cancel all your schedule for next week.Besided,she is your friends,right?"said Ka Hi.

"Excuse me,she used to be my friend."said So Ra.

"Used?What do you mean?"asked Ka Hi. Then,a call coming from So Ra phone.She look at the screen and she smile.The caller is Nickhun.

"Hello?"said Nickhun.

"Hi."said So Ra.

"Erm,i'm sorry if i'm disturb you now."Said Nickhun.

"No.You didn't disturb me."said So Ra.

"Really?Hurm,actually,i call you to ask your forgiveness for everything that i have done to you.I know i shouldn't do like that to you and scold you like that.I'm really sorry."said Nickhun.

"It's okay,my darling.It just a small matter.Anyway,do you free next week?"asked So Ra.

"Why?"said Nickhun.

"Nothing.I just want to ask you to accompany me to Victoria wedding."said So Ra.

"Erm,okay."said Nickhun.

"Really? Okay,Deal.See you soon."said So Ra and ended the call.

"Okay."said Nickhun.He let his sigh out.This is the only way for him to forget Victoria.By getting closed with So Ra.

 

Meanwhile...

Top visiting Victoria in her office.He bring a big box with him.It's a surprise for her.He knock the door before entering her rooms.

"Come in."said Victoria.She is busy design a new clothes for the upcoming fashion show in Milan.

"Hey,little princess.Are you busy?"said Top.Victoria look at the door and smile.

"Hey,little prince.Yes,i'm quite busy right now but it's okay.Come in."said Victoria and walk towards Top.

"Aigoo,my wife-to-be is a hardworking women."said Top and massage her shoulder.Victoria just giggle when Top said like that.

"Hehehe..Erm,what are you holding just now?"asked Victoria.

"Ahh,luckily you told me.Let me show you something.I just received this box this morning.Open it."said Top.

"Open it?Okay."said Victoria and open the box.Top just smiling when looking at her.

When Victoria open the box,she cannot hide her excitement.

"Top,this is really beautiful."said Victoria.

"Really?I'm glad that you like it.I asked my friends in London to make it for you."said Top.

"I like it.This is really simple and nice.Just what i imagine before."said Victoria.

"I think you should try it."said Top.

"No.I'm not try it until the wedding day.Besides,you cannot see me wearing this dress.People said it will bring bad luck."said Victoria.

"You believe it?"asked Top.

"I'm trying to not believe it.Maybe it's true."said Victoria.

"Okay,I will try to believe it."sid Top.

"Ahh,how the preparation?Is everything good?"asked Victoria.

"Hurm,i just got back from meet with our wedding planner with my mom.The elders want to make it inside.Like in a hotel."said Top.

"In a hotel?I thought we're going to do it  beside the lake."said Victoria.

"Yes but my mom said it will be nice to held it in the hotel."said Top.

"Erm,okay.Just do it in the hotel."said Victoria.

"I'm sorry."said Top.

"No.It's okay.I don't care where we will held the wedding.The most important thing is,we get marry."said Victoria.

Top just smiling.He caress her hair and kiss her forehead.He feels like he cannot let her go but he already decide.He will let her go.

"Vic,i forgot to tell you.Isit okay if i ask Nickhun to be my bridesmaid?"ask Top.

"Sure.Why not."said Victoria.

"Are you okay with it?"ask Top again.

"Yes.I'm okay with it."said Victoria and smile.

"I'm calling him now."said Top.

Victoria just nodded.

"Hello,Nickhun.It's me Top.Hey,you're going to be my bridesmaid next week."said Top.

"Your bridesmaid?"asked Nickhun.

"Yes."said Top.

"I-I"

"Please?"asked Top.

"Erm,okay."said Nickhun.

"Great.I will send you the suits to you."said Top.

"Oh,you don't need to do that."Said Nickhun.

"I have to.Wear it on my wedding.See you."said Top and ended the call.

"Two weeks from now they will get marry and i will be Top's bridesmaid.How great it is?"said Nickhun and sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys.I'm sorry for not update this story!! I have a lot of thing to do and i will try to update as soon as possible.This story is going to end.I'm not sure whether i will write new story or not since i don't have much time and currently i'm waiting an offer from the university to further my study!! anyway,enjoy this chapter!! all the comments are appreciated!! thanks!!