Chapter 5-Longing

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

School holiday.Yes.It's already arrived.Victoria went to So Ra house to pick her.When she arrived at her house,she ring the bell and So Ra mother open the door for her.

"Hello,Nice to meet you.You're Victoria right?"asked So Ra mother.

"Yes,aunty.Nice to meet you too."Said Victoria politely.

"You're so beautiful.Let's have a sit."said So Ra mother.

Victoria just nodded and follow her.

Then,a maid come out from the kitchen and bring some juice and cakes.

"While waiting for So Ra to come down,eat some cakes first."said So Ra mother.

"Thank you,aunty."Said Victoria.

"It's okay.Victoria,what is your parents job?"asked So Ra mother.

"My father open a electronic business and it have many branches around this world but my father already died in an accident.So,my mother take over the business."said Victoria.

"Oh,i'm sorry.I didn't know about that."said So Ra mother.

Victoria just smile.

"Oh,what is your company names then?"asked So Ra mother.

"Song enterprise."said Victoria and sip her juice.

"Oh,that company.It's really famous and successful."said So Ra mother.

Victoria didn't said anything and just smile.

A few minutes after that,So Ra walk down with her luggage.

"Oh,darling.Why you take so much time?Victoria already wait for you about 15 minutes."said So Ra mother and caress her hair.

"I search my socks.That's why i take too much time.I'm sorry Victoria."said So Ra.

"It's okay.We're not rushing anyway.So,can we go now?"asked Victoria.

"Sure,let's go.Mom,i go first.I will call you later."said So Ra.

"Okay,darling.Behave yourself."said So Ra mother and kiss her forehead.

Victoria really envy with them.She didn't know when was her last time kiss and hug her mother.Last year maybe?She cannot remember about it.

"Victoria,take care of my daughter.See you again."said So Ra mother and hug her.She didn't know why,when So Ra mother hug her,she kinda missing her mother so much.Her eyes getting teary.

"Okay,aunty.I will take care of her.Don't worry."said Victoria and walk out from the house.

In the car,Victoria and So Ra just remain silent.So Ra fall asleep beside her.Victoria look at the outside and staring at the blue sky.

"Mom,i miss you so much."said Victoria in her hearts and her tears streaming down on her face.

 

"Khun,let's go out tonight."said Taecyeon.

"Sounds good."said Wooyoung.

"I don't think i can go."said Nickhun.

"Why?"said Wooyoung and Taecyeon unison.

"I have something to do."said Nickhun.

"Aishh,just tonight.Please Khun."Said Wooyoung.

"Yes.Just tonight.Besides,your girlfriends also will be with us."

"Yes,that's right.Suzy also will join."said Wooyoung.

"Suzy?I don't like her.She always bugging me."said Nickhun.

Taecyeon and Wooyoung burst their laugh.They know Nickhun didn't like Suzy.Since,Suzy always following him anywhere he go.

"We just kidding.So,Khun,you want to go or not?"asked Taecyeon.

"I will think first."Said Nickhun.

"Okay."said Wooyoung.

"Guys,i want to go to the bookshop to find some books.You guys can go back first.My driver will pick me up later."said Nickhun.

"Okay.Have fun with those boring books."Said Wooyoung.

Nickhun just smile.Among three of them,Nickhun really like to read books.That's why Wooyoung and Nickhun like to .

 

"So Ra,we will stop at the mall for awhile.I need to find some books."

"Okay."said So Ra.

Both of them walk out from the car and go to the mall.Victoria went to the bookshop while So Ra went to get some drinks.

Victoria enter the bookshop and find her favourite books.She went to the counter and asked about the books,after getting where the books located,she quickly go to find it.When she arrived,it's only have one books left.Victoria get the books and at the same time another hands also hold that books.

"Excuse me,i'm the first one who hold this book."said Victoria without looking at the person.

"I'm sorry.I look at it first and i want to buy it."said that person.

"No way."said Victoria and turn her face at him.

"You?"said Victoria and that guy unison.

"Let your hands off from my book!" said Victoria.

"No way,coward girl."said Nickhun and holding the books tightly.

Victoria biting her lips.She must thinking how to make this guy give her that book.

"Hey,your girlfriends is behind you."said Victoria.

Nickhun fall to her lie and looking behind him.Victoria quickly get that books and run to the counter to pay that book.

Nickhun realised he already been fool.

"!"said Nickhun.

When So Ra walking into the bookshop,she trying to find Victoria and found her paying the books at the counter.Then,she look around and spotted someone.

"Nickhun,is that you?"ask So Ra and walk towards him.Victoria just looking at her.Who is Nickhun?

"Hey,So Ra.Long time no see."Said Nickhun and hug her.

"Where have you been?Why you didn't come to visit me?My mom really miss you."said So Ra.

"I'm sorry.Lately,i'm busy with school activities.How's your mother?Is she okay?"ask Nickhun.

"Yes,she's okay."said So Ra.She look around to find Victoria and found her standing at the counter.

"Vic,come here."said So Ra.

Victoria walking towards them.

"Let me introduce to you,this is Nickhun Horvejkul.He used to be my neighbour."said So Ra.

Victoria just nodded.She really feel uncomfortable.Nickhun staring at her like he want to eat her.

"So Ra,let's go."Said Victoria whispering at So Ra.

"Okay,see you again Nickhun."said So Ra.

When they are about to go,Nickhun call So Ra again.

"Can i have your phone number?"asked Nickhun.

"Sure.Here it is."said So Ra and give him her number.

"Okay,thank you.This is my number.I'll call you later."said Nickhun.

Victoria just looking away.She waiting for So Ra patiently.

"Okay,let's go.Bye Nickhun."said So Ra.

Nickhun just waving at her.

"Yes.Finally,i know how to get my revenge on her."said Nickhun.

 

 

 

 

another chapter for you guys!!! hope you like it and please comment!!!thank you