Chapter 8-Act like nothing happened

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Three days after that...

"Vic,i'm sorry because  i have to go back now."said So Ra.

"It's okay.Your grandmother is really important than me.You should go back now.My drivers already waiting for you downstairs."said Victoria while walking with So Ra to the outside.

"Okay.Take care of yourself.I'm really worried to leave you alone.I will call you as soon as i reached at my grandmother house."said So Ra while put her luggage into the car.

"So Ra,just worried about your grandmother okay.I'm old enough to take care of myself.If anything happened,i can call Jinwoon."said Victoria.

"Okay.See you again and i'm sorry."said So Ra while hugging her and go inside the car.

Victoria just look at the car drifting away from her sight.When she about to go,someone call her.

"Victoria?"said the voice.

Victoria turn around to look who call her.

"Yes."said Victoria.

"Hey,Victoria.It's me Nickhun."said Nickhun.

"Nickhun?What are you doing in here?"asked Victoria.

Nickhun just smile at her.Today,she looks different.She didn't wear her big spectacles and she wear floral dress.She really make his hearts trembling.

"Nickhun?"said Victoria.

Nickhun startled when he realised Victoria call him.

"I'm sorry.What did you ask just now?"said Nickhun.

"I asked you,what are you doing in here?"said Victoria.

"Oh,So Ra left her purse when you came to my house.So,she gave me this address to give back her purse.I should come two days ago but i have something else to do."said Nickhun and handed the purse.

"Oh,So Ra just left a few minutes ago.Her grandmother sick and she need to go back to see her grandmother."said Victoria.

"I didn't know about it and i really forgot to inform her before came to here.Anyway,what are you doing in her house?"asked Nickhun.

"This is not her house.This is my house.She just accompany me for a week."said Victoria.

"Oh,this is your house?I thought this is So Ra house."said Nickhun.

Victoria just smile.In her minds,she kept thinking whether to invite him to go inside or not.

"I think better i make a move first.See you again."said Nickhun.Victoria still in doubt.

 

Nickhun P.O.V

"I should asked her to have a drinks.Should i?"

End of P.O.V

 

"Nickhun!"said Victoria.

Nickhun turn around and looked at her.

"Yes?"said Nickhun.

"Do you want to go for a drinks with me?Just around here."said Victoria.

"Sure,why not."said Nickhun.Yes,finally she invited me!

"Wait for a minute.I need to get my things first.Come to my house."Said Victoria.

"Okay."Nickhun followed her from back.

 

Nickhun really amazed with the decorations inside her penthouse.It''s really beautiful and elegant.

"Have a seat first.I'm going to get my thing first."said Victoria and go upstairs.

Nickhun sit at the mini bar in the kitchen.He felt weird because he didn't see anyone inside the house.Nickhun stand up and start walking around in the house.In the living room,he can see a huge potrait of Victoria's family.Not only one but two.One frame have Victoria,her mom and her dad but the second frame only her  and her mother.Then,he realised something.The woman in that potraits is the most successful businesswoman in the world.Ahh,no wonder she lookinh hideous with those big glasses and casual outfits.

Then,Victoria call him.

"Nickhun,where are you?"asked Victoria.

"I'm in the living room."Said Nickhun.

Nickhun can hear her footsteps walking to the living room.

"What are you doing in here?"asked Victoria.

"Nothing.Just looking around.You have a beautiful house."Said Nickhun.

"Thanks.Can we go now?It's getting late."said Victoria.

"Victoria,what about if we just ordering pizza and eat in your house?"said Nickhun.

"Ordering pizza?"said Victoria.

"Yes.Suddenly i felt like i don't want to go outside."said Nickhun.

"Okay.It's up to you.I will call right now."said Victoria.

"No need.I will call the pizza."Said Nickhun and dial the number.After a few minutes,he ended the call.

"They will deliver it around 30 minutes.So,what we're going to do in this 30 minutes?"asked Nickhun.

"I don't know.Erm,what about watching some movies?"said Victoria.

"Sounds nice."said Nickhun.

Victoria quickly go the tv and turn on the dvd player.She looks all the dvd she have.She only have romantic story and horror story.She thinking which movies should she playing.The romantic movies?What will Nickhun thinks after they watch that movies.After a few minutes,she decided to play the horror movies.

"Is it okay for you to watch horror movies?"Asked Victoria.

"It's okay."said Nickhun.

Victoria put the dvd and play the dvd player.She walks back to her seat.Nickhun seat at the end of the couch and Victoria also sit at the end of the couch.

"Are you okay to watch this kind of movies?"Asked Nickhun to Victoria.

"Erm,i-i'm okay with it."said Victoria.

"Okay."said Nickhun and continue watching the movies.

Victoria holds the cushion tightly.She really scared right now.Nickhun took a glance at Victoria.He knows that Victoria scared watching this kind of movies but she deny about it.He smirked when he saw Victoria holds the cushion tightly.

When the movies getting to the ,Victoria didn't realised that she already sit near with Nickhun.Nickhun totally immersed with the movies and didn't realised about it too.Then,the bell is ringing.Victoria surprised and hug Nickhun.

Nickhun body become stiffened when Victoria hug her.This is not the first time she hug her but why this time he felt weird.His heart beating fast and uneven.He scared whether Victoria can hear it or not.

The bell ringing again and again.Victoria slowly open her eyes.She surprised when she found out that she hug Nickhun.Again.She quickly loosen the hug.

"I'm sorry."Said Victoria and scratch her hair.She cannot look at him at all.

"It's okay.Let me open the door."Said Nickhun.

"Okay."said Victoria but when she saw the movies still playing she quickly stand up.

"I follow you."Said Victoria.

"Okay."said Nickhun and smile.This is the first time she saw him smile.He is kinda cute when he smile.Okay,what have gotten into me?

After paying the pizza,well Nickhun paying for it not Victoria.Nickhun insist to pay for it.So,Victoria give in and let him pay the pizza.

When they eat the pizza at the kitchen,it's totally awkward.Both of them didn't say anything and keep silent.Victoria didn't know how to start the conversation between them,that's why she keep silent.

After a few minutes later,Nickhun ask her question to break the silence.

"I noticed when i walk in into this house,there are no one in this house.Are you leaving in here alone?"Asked Nickhun while wiping his mouth.

"No.I'm living with my mom but right now she have a work in overseas."said Victoria.

"I see.I thought you live in here alone."Said Nickhun.Without they realised,the pizza already finished.Victoria really hungry because she didn't eat anything since morning.

"I think i need to go now.Thanks a lot."said Nickhun and stand up.

"No,i should be the one who said thank you.Not you."Said Victoria and walking with him to the door.

"Be careful and good night."said Nickhun and walk out from the house.

After a few steps,Victoria calling him.

"Tomorrow,are you free?"said Victoria.

"Tomorrow?Erm,yes.I'm free.Why?"asked Nickhun.

"Do you want to go for a walk tomorrow?"asked Victoria.Her face become blushed suddenly.

"Okay.See you tomorrow."said Nickhun.

"Wait."said Victoria.

"Can i have your phone number?In case something happened."said Victoria.

"Sure.Here is my phone number and you?"said Nickhun.

"Here is my phone number.Thanks and see you tomorrow."Said Victoria.

Nickhun nodded and waving at her.

Victoria closed the door after she make sure Nickhun already go.She leans at the door and put her hands on her chests.She can feel the weird feelings inside.What's happening to her?Is she already fallen in love with him?It's impossible.

 

 

 

 

another chapter for you guys!!! hope you will like this boring chapter and please comment!! i really need to know whether i make a good story or not!! thanks