The Treasure Hunt...

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

Taemin oppa and I were standing outside the dorm, our hands were intertwined. Key Oppa stood behind us, complaining about the weight of my panda backpack even though he was the one who offered to carry it for me. I heard sounds of pots and pans falling as well as yelling coming from the dorm. Feeling worried, Taemin oppa hurriedly unlocked the door. What we observed was chaos.

 

It seems like a battle field. There were clothes and plastic bags everywhere. Kitchenwares weren’t in their cupboards but on the floor. Minho oppa and Jonghyun oppa were yelling at each other about who took the lost piece of bread. Onew oppa was trying to cook but failed as black smoke started arising within the kitchen.

 

Taemin oppa and I stood behind Key oppa, awaiting his all-time famous lectures.

“YEH… I went to pick up Kyungmin and I come back to view this mess? What did you guys do? Trying to build a bomb or something? CHOI MINHO, KIM JONGHYUN! Stop fighting this instant and go pick up the clothes and plastic bags on the ground. LEE JINKI! You! Step away from the stove right now.  Taemin-ah, show Kyungmin our room. She’ll be sleeping with us tonight.” Key oppa said as he patted mine and Taemin’s head.

We went to their shared room and I unpacked my belongings.  I changed into my pajamas. It was a red sweater and sweatpants [http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/76/865/L_p0014686576.jpg, http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/06/298/L_p0013529806.jpg]. Just when I was about to take off my sweater…

“KYUNGMIN-AH! What are you doing?” Taemin oppa asked. He tried to cover his eyes with his hood.

“Um… I’m changing into my pajamas? It’s not like it’s the first time you saw me change. We did a lot of stuff when we were kids…didn’t we?”  I asked curiously.

“We’re not kids anymore so please, be more careful. Now go to the bathroom and change.” He said as he pushed me into the surprisingly clean washroom. It must be Key oppa’s masterpiece. He’s such a neat freak.

When I was about to change, I decided to take a shower. I borrowed Key oppa’s shampoo. Usually, he would start yelling at whoever used his shampoo. I’m the only exception. This time, the shampoo smells like mango flavor. The smell of it is nice. When I finished showering and changing, I walked back into Key and Taemin oppa’s room. Taemin oppa was on his bed with his laptop. He was playing another one of his games.

“It’s my turn to shower! I think it should be safe to walk out. Key hyung isn’t mad anymore.” Taemin oppa said. He took my hand and shoved a box in front of me.

“This is my Christmas present for my best friend. Don’t tell the hyungs about this. I don’t have enough money to buy them a present. Also, open it before you leave my room.” Taemin oppa whispered before he disappeared into the washroom.

I slowly unwrapped the wrapping paper, revealing the gift itself. Inside the box was a silver bracelet with blue charms on it [http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/42/507/L_p0003050742.jpg]. After putting on the bracelet, I slowly exited the room. In the meantime, I was checking to see if the coast was clear. It seems like the chaotic atmosphere disappeared.

I caught Onew oppa’s eye as he walked over. He took the towel around my neck and motioned me to sit on his lap so that he can help me dry my hair. His gently touch made me fall asleep. He got a call which woke me up. As he left, I checked to see if my hair was still wet and I felt something on my neck. It was a heart necklace [http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/01/207/L_p0006620701.jpg]. I smiled to myself. This is so pretty.

Then, I saw Minho oppa walk to the balcony, holding onto a new book. I was walking towards him when suddenly Jonghyun oppa hugged me. He lifted me up and carried me to his shared bedroom with Minho oppa. He closed the door with his foot and then dropped me onto his bed…

“Here…Don’t tell anyone about this. Especially Taemin and Key. They will start nagging if they found out. Promise me you won’t tell them?” Jonghyun oppa said as he passed me a neatly wrapped small box.

I nodded.

“Oppa, can I open it now?” I asked curiously.

“Sure. Go ahead.” Jonghyun oppa answered.

I opened the box he gave. Inside was a pair of star earrings. [http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/50/164/L_p0013616450.jpg]

 “OPPA, THANK YOU!!” I gave Jonghyun a big hug.

Jonghyun oppa blushed a little, though I don’t know the reason behind it. I give him hugs all the time. After putting on the earring for me, Jonghyun motioned me to leave his room.

I attempted to greet Minho oppa who was still at the balcony, but was once again, interrupted. This time, it was Key oppa. I ran to see where the noise came from, it came from their room. I opened the door and saw Key was yelling at Taemin oppa for cleaning his half of the room. But the problem was that…

“Oppa, don’t be mad at Taemin oppa. Those are my stuff, not his.”  I said as I gave him my puppy eyes, pleading for forgiveness.

“Fine. Taemin, you’re lucky you’re off the hook. Next time, you won’t be so lucky. KyungMin-ah, did you use my mango shampoo again? Your hair smells fragrant, like mango. That is why I don’t let anyone else use it – it’s a waste for guy’s hair. Taemin, now go and help Onew hyung with the laundry.”

Taemin oppa gently closed the door behind him, leaving the room.  Key oppa turned around to face me.

“Here, take this. I couldn’t give you my Christmas present earlier due to the commotion within the dorm. Open it before you leave. Otherwise, Taemin might see it and I don’t want him to because I didn’t buy him a gift yet. When you’re done, come to the kitchen okay?” Key oppa said as he gave me a hug.

“Merry Christmas, little girl.” He whispered, and then left.

The gift from Key oppa was a beautiful butterfly ring. [http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/40/726/L_p0006472640.jpg]

Afraid I will lose the ring, I wore it on my finger. It seems to fit perfectly, but how did he know my ring size? Maybe it was from one of the modeling jobs I did with him before; which was for a jewelry store. When I left the room, I walked towards the balcony where Minho oppa was. But Minho oppa was replaced by the teddy bear seen in their music video of Hello. [http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7V5lfkrDWxA/TKb_OOzAFKI/AAAAAAAACFw/AORGjg_n2Qs/s400/36057_159164030779206_111456665549943_428911_5192974_n.jpg]

On the teddy bear had a note that said:

Dear Kyungmin,

This is the 5th Christmas that we spent together. I hope you like this teddy bear. It’s my personal Christmas present for you. I think this present matches with everyone’s gifts, don’t you think? I know you received a lot of jewelry today, so this can be your SHINee Jewelry bear; a bear to store all your jewelries. Oh and BTW, don’t tell Key hyung or Taemin about this. They don’t know I bought a present for you.

Love,
Minho

P.S. You can poke the earring into the teddy bear if you want. It was made so that you can put a ring on it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like the second chapter...

~the links might like to be weird so if it doesnt work reload the link!!~

The Game should start soon...Who do you want to be the first pairing, I haven't decided yet?? Comment and Tell me

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!