Taemin Part 3 : Just In Time or Too Late...

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

~Taemin’s POV~

I saw KyungMin leave, I took out the box I left in my pocket.  It was the other half of the couple bracelet that I gave her for Christmas.  It was a present from my parents for me and my future girlfriend.  I always knew that I would end up giving it to KyungMin but not as a Christmas present.  We have known each other of so long but I didn’t realize how important she was to me until I left my hometown to train as at SM.

~FLASHBACK: 5 YEARS AGO~

We were at the airport, it was snowing that day too.  It was just me and KyungMin at the balcony because our parents decided to leave us some time alone.  KyungMin wouldn’t let go of my hand and just kept hugging me.

KyungMin: [Holding in tears]: Oppa do you really have to go?

Taemin: This is a once in a lifetime chance, I really want to go.  Please will you let me?

KyungMin: Oppa we are at the airport do you really think I can stop you now?

Taemin: I know but your opinion is important to me, so let me go…PLEASE

KyungMin: FINE, neh Oppa can you get me autographs and food and lots of things when you get to Seoul.  You will call me right, don’t forget about me or I’ll never talk to you again.  See what you made me do, I’m crying now.

Taemin: Don’t cry, it’s not like we will never see each other again, I’ll come back to visit in the holidays. I have to go now, be careful and don’t get into trouble or run away from home, Oppa can’t help you anymore.

KyungMin [Hitting Me with every Hate]: Oppa I HATE YOU…HATE HATE HATE…

And she ran to the washroom and came back with thick makeup covering her puffy eyes.  The minute I past the barrier, it was too late I knew that I won’t see her for a long time.  There was a lingering feeling when I left on the plane that day, I couldn’t tell what it was until…

~FLASHBACK: 1 YEAR AFTER~

I haven’t contacted KyungMin at all since I was busy with practice and I couldn’t fly home.  Even when I called her, she was either out with friends or sleeping.  I was so surprised to see a familiar face in the SM dance room.

I was practicing in the dance room when I same pretty girl with long chocolate brown hair laughing at some joke her friends were talking about.  I’ve heard the laughter before, it just sounds soo familiar.   But I ignored it and went back to concentrate on my dancing, after dancing training I went to the vocal practice room, I was a little late but it seems like the coach left to get water.  I saw the girl again, I wanted to go say hi but the coach came back…

“KyungMin-sshi can you please take that song from the top again. I want to hear you hit that note, take a deeper breath this time… Everyone else harmonize with her…1, 2, 3”

The coach never really gives advice to trainees, she is either really good or really bad.  And KyungMin is the same as Park KyungMin but I’m sure its not the same person

And the song started [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbPqVMbT34Q]

I haven’t heard this song in a long time and it just hit in the middle who it was singing, it was someone I know very well and cared about a lot…

“PARK KYUNGMIN…When did you come into SM…Why didn’t you tell me”

The room went silence…

“Oppa… LEE TAEMIN OPPA…”

This conversation would have lasted longer but we got a glare from the coach.  The feeling was back and this time I’m starting to know what it is.  That was that little reunion between me and KyungMin

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

I finally found a jacket and earmuffs that would look cute with her outfit.  Key Hyung will kill me if his daughter is not cute every moment of her life.  Clearly he loves his daughter more then his son.  I opened the door expecting KyungMin to still be mad but waiting patiently on the other side of the door.  She would never disobey Key’s only rule for her to not go anywhere alone.  I walked to the foyer to see that her shoes where missing, CRAP that means that she left, she won’t be in trouble if Key finds out I will though.  I quickly ran to the elevator but it was taking too long so I just took the stairs.  We live on the 12th floor I’m going to kill this girl when I find her, I don’t need to look skinny then I already do.  When I reached the ground floor I hear a distance shouting

“TAEMIN OPPA PABO, OPPA I HATE YOU…IF YOU LEAVE DON’T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN…ARE YOU REALY GOING TO GET A GIRLFRIEND AND LEAVE ME ALL ALONE IN THIS STUPID ANNOYING SAD PLACE YOU CALL LIFE!!”

I know that voice no matter where I am, the voice of the woman I fell in love with for the last 17 years of my life.  I ran as fast as my legs can carry me.  When I got there all I saw was KyungMin curling up in a ball just lying on the ground.  Scared for my life I speed dialed the SHINee Dorm.  As I was waiting for the phone to ring I covered her with my jacket and put earmuffs on her.  I tried to bridal style carry her until we were at least inside the apartment foyer but it was very hard with a cell phone between you’re neck and carrying a girl who passed out.  The call finally made it through but it was Onew Hyung’s idiotic jokes answering the call.  After I told him what happened it seems to take eternality before Minho Hyung followed by JongHyun Hyung and Onew Hyung to come downstairs.  JongHyun Hyung put a jacket on my shoulder and another on KyungMin, as Minho Hyung lifted KyungMin up with ease, Onew Hyung was trying to calm me down and making sure that Minho Hyung and JongHyun Hyung don’t bash KyungMin’s head against anything.  The bitter feeling is back, it feels like I was helpless in protecting her again.  It seems like the only thing I have ever done to her was hurt her.  I think I should give up and let Minho Hyung or Onew Hyung take her heart.  I really don’t trust my KyungMin to JongHyun Hyung so I only have 2 options.  Maybe I should let go, I can’t protect her, the way the Hyungs did, all I did was watch her lay there and cry.  I am pretty useless, I’m just a cry baby.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Do you think I should make lk an extended version or a sequel of the Key Arc Or any arc of the story??~

~Well these are a short story so if i don i want to see how many actually want me to~

~tell me in the comment box or tell me on my wall~

OH it's almost New Years...I'm soo ready for 2011 to come, the last month of 2010 was jsut annoying for me...Lk the ppl i know are just soo difficult sometime

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!