Minho Part 3 : I Finally Found You...

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

~Minho’s POV~

When she left, I just stood there mesmerized by the path she just walked and the words she said, and the clothes she wore.  It must be because she is model, every step she takes has a sort of musical ring to it.  Did she just say “My Minho Oppa”? I must be hearing things, every time she opens her voice melts my heart so I kinda zone out at her when she talks, it’s not my fault that I fell so hard for her.  The jacket she was just wearing is completely oversized on me so on her is looked like a dress…but it still looks nice on her…I don’t get why Key always complains about her style sense…well when she wears Taemin’s jackets it does look weird, I think Taemin wears a smaller size then her…ANYWAYS I should get back to practicing…

I replayed and danced to Oh My Gosh 3 more times, I looked at the time and realized that KyungMin still hasn’t come back…well she did day that she would visit everyone else so I guess it’s ok...right at that moment Onew Hyung and everyone else came in my practice room.

“Hyung…What are you guys doing here?”

“Oh we all finished practicing so I decided to drag everyone to take a break…you should too…” It was Key Hyung’s nagging again

“Oh did KyungMin come visit you guys yet…”
”Kyungminnie?? What do you mean isn’t she suppose to be at home?” Taemin said with a confused face

“No, she came to visit us…I saw her a while ago? Didn’t you guys see her at all”
 “Nope…Hyung did you?” JongHyun Hyung asked Onew Hyung

“Me, neither…Key?”

“No…What about you Taeminnie?”

Taemin just shook his head.  This is weird where could she be?

“Well, she’s not answering her cell…” Key Hyung interjected

“That’s weird…KyungMinnie’s phone is always charged and with her…” Taemin is starting to freak out.

“Let’s go around the building and search for her then…JongHyun go search the trainee rooms she might have gotten drag to practice. Key go search Super Junior and SNSD’s Practice Room she might have gotten dragged there. Taemin come with me and we will check the cafeteria and other rooms that she might have gone to. Minho stay here just incase she comes back…Ok everyone let’s split.  Text each other if we find something or text if you don’t see her.”  Onew Hyung sounded so serious, I haven’t seen him like that for a while now…We all decided to follow orders.

I hate this everyone is out looking for her but I’m just here waiting, I feel like so useless.  After the longest 5 minutes, my phone buzzed.

ALMIGHTY KEY:

I can’t find her…I’ll call her again…

BLING BLING JJONG:

I can’t find her…No one saw her today…

CHICKEN ONEW:

I just asked the security guard…he did say her pass number is in the system so she is still here…

TAEKYUNGMINNIE<3:

I tried the cafeteria too but no one saw her…

ALMIGHTY KEY:

She’s still not picking up…

Where the hell is she…I replied to them and ran out of the room

FLAMING MINHO:

I’m going to try and find her…You guys can meet me back in the practice room.

I ran around the upper practice rooms…Where could she possibly be…What was she saying that one time…She got into a fight with her friends and she was tearing up, what were they’re names again oh whatever their names aren’t important, and she said something about how fresh air clears her mind and makes all her troubles fly away, well that and how that fresh air smell from the pine trees bring a smile to her face.  Well that’s one of the reasons that my body wash and shampoo is that smell, every time I use it, it reminds me of her…I walked by a small group of girls that looks like Izzy, Yuna and Hyorim…They stopped and greeted me

“Minho Oppa, Hello.  How are you today?  Are you practicing for you’re concert today?” They asked simultaneously, are they triplets or something, that’s scary how in sync they are…

“Yes I am, I’m just taking a break now…Well if you will excuse me… Bye”

“Bye Bye Oppa…”

When they left, their words caught my ear…

~Third POV~

KyungMin was standing there when all of a sudden Yung took a stick and hit the back of her neck, so she fainted.  Hyorim and Izzy dragged her to one of the abandoned band practice room.  In a few minutes KyungMin woke up to face her ex Best friends.

“Izzy, Yuna, and Hyorim…What are you doing here…What do you want from me…”

“WHAT DO WE WANT…You know what we want PARK KYUNGMIN…We want to you to introduce us to the SHINee Oppas…but what did you do? You rejected us…Me being the nice person I am I forgave you…But I can’t forgive you for what you did today…HOW DARE YOU TOUCH OUR PRECIOUS MINHO OPPA’S ABS…AND HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU EVEN GET HIS JACKET? Do you think you are better then us now? Just because you know SHINee Oppa’s you think you are better then us?  It that what you thinking?Well DO You?” Yuna continuously kicked her in the stomach.

“Well DO You?” Izzy who followed the trend started kicking her was well

“Well DO You?” Hyorim decided to join in the fun.

KyungMin was holding in her anger…until she finally snapped…She knew these Ex Best Friends way too well, their signature moment is that they must be in sync after a couple of word, actions or whatever, well they don’t do it on purpose but it just happens when you hangout with them for too long….So the moment that they kicked simultaneously she took their feet and rolled back so they fell on their backside, although hitting their head seems to justify a little more but KyungMin didn’t want them to lose more brain cells since they had every limited amount to start with.  She stood up and holding her stomach and ran out the room.

The three crazy best friends are still angry that she left after was happy that they managed to vent out their disapproval on KyungMin…they were planning to walk back to Minho’s practice room to watch him dance but they met him in the hall…They talked for a few minutes when they said goodbye to Minho they started whispering to themselves about what just happened…but their attempt to whisper was an epic fail…

~Minho’s POV~

“I told you there is a reward to teaching that loser a lesson… I told you we are not the only ones who think that she deserves a lesson… God is rewarding us for our good deed…See we got to talk to Minho Oppa…”

“We should have beaten her up a little more…We might have talked a little longer… or done more then just talk…”

“Yeh I know right…I can’t believe that loser actually tried to stop us…She is such a brute…Like she could have messed up my hair if”

Who are they talking about? It’s can’t mean KyungMin right? If it was really her where would she go…OH YEH THE ROOF…I ran as fast as my legs can run.  When I finally reached the roof, the minute the door opened I see no one…Where could she be? I walked deeper into the roof…

“Minho Oppa? What are you doing here?”

 I turned around and a sign of relief escapes…there she is…The love of my life, she is sitting on top of the door…Well not legit the top of the door but yeah…  She jumps down from the door and lands gently.  I ran towards her and gave her a hug.  I don’t care if it will be awkward later…I want to hug her and make sure that the one I am holding on to is really her…
“KyungMin-ah…Where did you go you scared the crap out of me…Well and everyone else too…Are you ok…are you hurt anywhere…Tell Oppa Now…”
“Minho Oppa…I’m fine…I just had an errand to run so I forgot to come back…You sound just as naggy as Key Oppa….Nope I think you sound wor… ”

She couldn’t finish her sentence as she fainted into my arms…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Which one do you guys want?? should i try to update one more chapter for this arc or write the first chapter for one of my other FFs... LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW...

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!