Onew Part 1 - The Cupids And Their Victims

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

The bottle spun around and around it didn't like it wanted to stop anytime soon...It slowly started to stop...It stopped in front of no other then the Chicken Loving Maniac, Onew Oppa...He seems to be in his own world since he didn't even notice that the whole room was looking at him...Key Oppa coughed which somehow brought him back to reality...

"What are you all looking at me for? I didn't take it this time..."  He quickly covered his mouth seconds after the words escaped...

"HYUNG...That was you who took my last Banana Milk...I was going to share it with KyungMin later!!" It was not other then Taemin Oppa who would complain about something like that

"OPPA...It's Ok...we can go buy some Strawberry Milk tomorrow morning if you want..."

"HYUNG YOU MEANIE!!! Let's go buy some now...You are paying for it..."

Taemin Oppa stood up and dragged Onew Oppa to the door.  Onew Oppa being the clumsy person he is stood up tripped over air and fell back.  Me being the unlucky person I am, cushioned his fall.

"Ouch...My back hurts now..." This didn't come from the elderly Onew Oppa but me, the cushion.

"KyungMin-ah are you ok?"

I pouted but simply nodded...I thought the game was forgotten but JongHyun Oppa being the mastermind of this whole thing didn't...So he passed the POCKY over and the game began...

~Third POV~

SHINee was anticipating this moment for so long so they watched as the Oldest and the Youngest's lips got closer and closer.  There was a strong sense of nervousness between them so when there was only 1cm of POCKY left between them, the game seem to have stopped.  The rest of the members were getting impatient, they wanted to get this couple together soon but neither side wanted to make a move.  Everyone, no matter if it is the S.M. Family or the Staff members, always ask if they are dating, but each time they just answer no, they don't  ever seem to be bothered by the question.  With the mastermind behind this operation being JongHyun and Key, the plan "ONMIN" began.

Back to the 'victims' of the plan, the situation didn't change at all, the POCKY did not get smaller at all so the plan was initiated.

"Baby Girl did you drop your necklace?"  Key asked KyungMin

"Umm... Oh I did"

Kyungmin look down her neck and broke the POCKY in the process almost in sync JongHyun pushed Onew from the back and Onew fell forward and his lips contacted her forehead.Onew being the klutz he is he was not surprised that he made contact with the floor but surprised by the fact that KyungMin was the victim of his clumsiness.  KyungMin on the other hand was surprised that her forehead was warm but wasn't really bothered by the fact.  The SHINee boys were confused and upset by the lack of development between the two of them.

"Do you think the two of you read the signs right this time and maybe they don't really like like each other" Minho directed his question towards the "Cupids" JongHyun and Key

"We have never misread signals before..." JongHyun and Key called out in unison.

"Well there is always the first time right?" Taemin randomly interjected but got glared at by Key

Taemin decided to run away from the glaring Key.  He landed himself between KyungMin and Onew, who were having a normal conversation and there seems to be no sense of tension or embarrassment between them, and he heard KyungMin's stomach growl.

"Neh...Neh...KyungMin you want some Banana Milk??" Taemin asked KyungMin

"Yeh, but isn't there none left in the fridge?"

"Well...There is SOMEONE who SHOULD pay for drinking the LAST one, don't you think KyungMin?"  Taemin rolls his eyes really big

"I know Oppa... I WONDER who it might be" Both KyungMin and Taemin roll their eyes and stared at Onew.

Onew suddenly looked up and saw the two looking at him and he gave up right away...

"OK OK sheesh...I'm coming with you...I don't trust Taemin with my money he would buy all the junk food...but with you it would be even worse it would be sweets, snacks technically anything but what the money was SUPPOSE to be used for"

"Fine hyung come with us then come KyungMin lets go get our jackets"

After a minute KyungMin and Taemin came out but Key's Umma senses kicked into high gear and it took them a good 15 minutes until key was a satisfied with what they wore.

~Onew's POV~

Me, Taemin and KyungMin walked out of our apartment.  KyungMin was hugging Taemin’s arm, so as a third wheel, I trailed behind them.  .I didn’t want to bother the “couple” infront of me, we are having our first concert tomorrow in Japan so practice has been keeping them apart.  The snow was falling gently down the evening sky, it wasn’t that cold today just a little bit of windy.  I slowly started to drift into my own world once again…It’s kinda sad it’s another Christmas and I’m still single, it’s not like there is any wrong with being single but it’s just lonely.  I just seem to be surrounded by couples lately or maybe it’s just that I’m thinking about it a little more about it….

“OPPA…EARTH TO THE CLUMSY ONEW OPPA…”

My thoughts were broken by an angel like voice…I thought I was dreaming until I looked up to meet KyungMin’s big child like eyes.

“KyungMin…What’s wrong?”

“Oppa… You are Ok?  You were about to hit a pole if you didn’t look up soon…”
“Hyung… are you feeling ok?? You have been spacing out more lately…”

These two child-like teenagers brought warmth into my cold winter heart.  I promise myself to protect them for the rest of my life…I want to protect their smiles and innocence…I want time to stop so I can treasure those caring words forever.

“Neh… Onew Oppa!! That supermarket is still open let’s go in…”

KyungMin unhooked one of her arms from Taemin and then took my hand and dragged me into the Supermarket.  Even it was late the supermarket was still pretty full,  good thing there aren’t any fans around… I thought we were safe until we reached the cashier…There was a group of teenage girls in the lane next to ours…

“OMG is that ONEW AND TAEMIN OPPA FROM SHINEE…WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE…WAIT WHO IS THAT GIRL NEXT TO THEM…IS THAT THEIR GIRLFRIEND…”

“She isn’t pretty so I don’t think so…”I heard the girls whisper among themselves…Hearing those words somehow brought pain to my heart I wonder why… Anyways I took it as a chance to run away, I grabbed KyungMin’s small hand and we started to run.  We ran until we were both out of breath, we stopped in front of a Ramen stand…

“You want to go in and eat something…I’ll treat you…”

“Um.. OK…Thanks Oppa I LOVE YOU…” That’s weird my heart skipped a beat again

I was watching her eat, because I was full, no matter how much she eats she can still look like an angel…Her face hasn’t changed since I first time I met her 5 years ago when Taemin introduced her to me.  Back then she was a little girl with braids in her hair, and loves to wear Hello Kitty Shirts, she loves to scream, and laugh and she hates to cry…I want to protect that smile on her face…Her smile can make me forget all the hardships and stress every time.  Now she has turned into a young adult so still smile and laughs but something tells me that none of it was ever as pure as it was before.  I wonder what happened…There were so many times where she would come into our dorm with tears trailing down her face but before any of us can ask Taemin would always pull her into his room.  The next morning she would have that fake smile plaster on her face once more, none of the members ever had the heart to break that façade off her face so no one but Taemin ever knows what happened…I’m jealous of Taemin sometimes too…Speaking of Taemin…

“OMG…Oppa we forgot about Taemin Oppa”

Ask if right on cue, my cell phone rang…

“HYUNG…How can you forget about me…”
”I’m sorry those fans really scare me…I didn’t want to them to hurt KyungMin…Where are you?”

“I went back to the dorm after signing some autographs and taking some pictures…Oh Hyung can you put KyungMin on the phone…I can’t call her cell so I want to make sure she’s ok…”

I passed the phone to the girl next to me who is almost stuffing the Ramen down .

“Hm…Oh thanks Oppa…Hello Taemin Oppa…Yeh I’m fine…Sorry Oppa I’ll keep my phone on then…”

I zoned out of their conversation…I was dazed at her never changing child-like face…Her round light brown eyes that seem to glitter under the dim lights of the restaurants…Her long never dyed brown hair that is laying gently on her small shoulders…Everything about her seems like it came out from a magazine… Well she is a model but still…I have never seen any models that have a child-like face and is able to accompany an adult figure as well as she does.

“OPPA…EARTH TO ONEW OPPA!!! Here your phone… Let’s go back to the dorm now…It’s getting late…”

“Ok” I stood up, paid the bill and together with KyungMin we silently walked back to the dorm.  Once again I was about to drift off to my day dreams but I was interrupted by KyungMin.

“Oppa are you OK? You have been in a daze almost all day today…”

“Yeh I’m fine…You are starting to sound like Key…Now Let’s go back before Key nags me for possibly kidnapping his daughter…”

I don’t know what came over me but I grabbed her small cold hand once more and together we ran back to the dorm.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~I can't think of a way to develop this arc so i decided to not make it a fastish pace one like my other arcs... I hope you will still like it~

~I started writting my applu ff!! i hope u will suppose that too...In Love With My Brother's Friend  CLICK HERE TO READ~

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!