The Pocky Game...START

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

~After Dinner~

“Hey, it’s time to play a game! Everybody, get into a circle. This time, form a proper circle. Unlike last year, it was a triangle.” Jonghyun oppa demanded.

“Oppa, where do I sit?” I asked, stuffing my strawberry Pocky into my pocket as quick as possible.

“Kyungmin, you’re sitting with Minho hyung this time.” Taemin oppa said with a tiny hint of sadness.

“Okay…” I sat between Minho oppa and Onew oppa.

“Thank you for your presents, oppas.” I whispered into Minho oppa’s ears, and then Onew oppa’s ears.

“Okay. It’s time to start the game: Truth or Dare Christmas Style.” Jonghyun oppa said; his tone of voice filled with enthusiasm.

“Can we play a different game this year?” Taemin oppa and I pouted simultaneously.

“Yeah! Do you remember what happened last year? We got yelled at by the manager and had to suffer through punishment for a week. I don’t want Kyungmin to lose her chance to debut because of this game.” Onew oppa said as he patted me on the head.

“I think we should change the game too. I want Kyungmin to debut.” Key oppa said.

“FINE…” Jonghyun oppa said sourly.

“What game should we play then? Poker? Mario Cart? Hide and Seek?” Minho oppa asked, excited to compete with his fellow group members.

“How about we play the Pocky Game?” Jonghyun oppa suggested. He pointed to the Pocky box that was sticking out my pocket.

“NO! That’s my late night snack. And no means no!” I said as I got up and ran around the apartment.

“Kyungmin, come back here! MINHO AND TAEMIN, GRAB HER!” Jonghyun oppa shouted.

They spent a good five minutes chasing me around the apartment. When I saw the foyer - the perfect escape –, I slipped on Key oppa’s shoes and ran out the door. As I was running, I heard Taemin oppa and Minho oppa shouting my name from behind me. I kept running until Minho oppa finally caught up to my pace, with Taemin oppa a few steps behind. He placed his jacket over my shoulder and carried me back to the dorm. I can never win against Minho oppa. 

On the way back, Taemin oppa went to the convenience store and bought us hot chocolate. Minho oppa wouldn’t let me down, so it was really uncomfortable to drink my hot chocolate. Especially when your view is of someone’s back.

When we reached the dorm, Key oppa and Onew oppa greeted us at the door. Key oppa kept on nagging about not wearing a jacket and that I might catch a cold. Jonghyun oppa was sitting on the couch. He was tapping his foot full of impatience.

“Tsk.” He looked at me and shook his head, and then went back to watch T.V. 

“Oppa, I’m sowwie.  Don’t be mad! We can play the Christmas game now. And if you really want, we can play the POCKY game.” I pouted as I waved my box of POCKY in front of his face.

“Fine. Let’s Go… Taemin, where’s the POCKY that I told you to buy when THAT LITTLE GIRL ran out the door?” He said as he glared at me.

Taemin oppa took out my favorite POCKY flavor: green tea; while Jonghyun oppa went to the kitchen and came back with a glass bottle.

“This is going to be a combination of the POCKY game and spin the bottle. The bottle part is just picking the pair that will go. Since Kyungmin is the only girl, she will be the one to spin the bottle in every round. We don’t want gay coupling- well, until Kyungmin has already been paired with everyone. And we know the rules of the game, right? Whoever has the smallest pocky stick wins. The prize this year will be KYUNGMIN over there.” Jonghyun oppa pointed at me. “She will be your servant/company for the rest of the day. Does everybody agree with me?”

I glared at Jonghyun oppa. My eyes shifted towards Minho, Onew, Taemin, and Key oppa. However, they didn’t try to save me from Jonghyun oppa’s miserable deal. Instead, they nodded in agreement. HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO ME!?

“Don’t worry Kyungmin. If Jonghyun hyung wins, we’ll protect you from him since he’s so erted. And if Onew hyung wins, we’ll help you protect your wallet.” Minho oppa and Taemin oppa whispered.

“OK! Let’s start the game! Kyungmin, go ahead and spin the bottle.”  Jonghyun oppa commanded.

I spun the bottle and it landed on…

[Click to lead to the desired pairing.]

  1. Taemin oppa PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4 PART 5 [FINISHED]
  2. Minho oppa PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4 PART 5 [FINISHED]
  3. Key oppa    PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4 PART 5 [FINISHED]
  4. Jonghyun oppa PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4 PART 5 [FINISHED]
  5. Onew oppa PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4 PART 5 [FINISHED]

EXTRAS:

Extended Endings:

  1. PART 1 PART 2

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!