Taemin Part 5 [FINAL] : Together 4Ever??

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

I slowly stirred, its soo warm, I look at the bed I was sleeping on it was covered with all my favorite plushies.  This isn’t Taemin Oppa’s bed through cause we would not have been able to sleep together last night with all those plushies.  I looked at the bedside table and I see letter, when I was done, a smile slowly spread on my face.  The weird part is that my face slowly turns red every time I think about him.  I wonder why?  I started to eat the stew but it was all cold so I went back to the kitchen to heat it up.  The minute I the stove the door opened…

“AIGOO, it’s soo cold outside…Lets go check up on her” it sounds like Key Oppa

“OPPA?? You guys are back already I thought Music Core doesn’t end until later?”

“MY BABY GIRL!!! HOW ARE YOU FEELING!!?” Key Oppa ran to me giving me a death hug

“Hyung Let’s not kill her…It’s Christmas we don’t want any deaths” Minho Oppa said as he tried to unglue Key Oppa from me.

After Oppa was unglued he touched my forehead and shooed me off to bed again.  I went back to the room to see Taemin Oppa pouting in the corner of his bed.

“Oppa What’s wrong?? Oppa?? The cutest Oppa I know?? EARTH TO LEE TAEMIN!!”

“Um… Oh hey KyungMin…When did you get here?”

“Oppa are you ok…Maybe a hug will make you feel better?”

I was leaning to give him a hug, but as I got closer I got the urge to do more then that.  Seeing him soo dazed and sad made feel guilty for getting mad at him.  I gave him a hug while bending down, it felt too awkward to give him a full out hug.  I held him tight, my heart was beating quickly, I really didn’t want to let go he is soo warm, his frame is perfect for someone like me.  His figure was always way too skinny but maybe because if the way the hug is, his shoulder felt a lot broader.  His muscles seem to have gotten tenser as the hug grew longer.  I took that as a hint to let go but when I did, I got pulled back and ended up sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Why did you get up, I wanted to hug you a little longer.  You are just soo warm.” He said as he slipped his arms around my waist.

I felt his chest behind me, he holding me gently but not gentle enough for me to just stand up to leave.  We stayed in that position for what seems like eternality.  Time seemed to have stopped for us.  I guess I love him, I guess always have since the first time I laid eyes on him, I really do love him.  I love everything about him, his eyes, his strong embrace, his soft deep voice, his laughing face, his pink soft lips…  My heart started to beat faster and faster, as if my body moved on its own, I turned around to face him leaned closer and closer.  He seems to catch on to that I was thinking, all of a sudden reality caught up and I wanted to stop, his eyes seems to be encouraging me to continue.  As we both leaned closer, I slowly started to close my eyes, and waited for it to happen.  It seems to have taken forever but our lips finally touched.  When that happened my eyes shot open, what did I just do, I just kissed my childhood friend yeah I have loved him for almost my entire life but this will ruin our relationship.  He would never like me, he has always seen me as a little sister now with the kiss what will happen now.  I quickly stood up and ran out the door.

“Oppa, I’m going out okay?? I have my phone so call me if you need anything” I shouted as I ran out the apartment.

~Third POV~

After the kiss, Taemin was smiling to himself that he has finally kissed the girl he loves with her actually being awake.  But his thoughts were broken when KyungMin suddenly stood up and ran out the door.  He was shocked as he sat there and watch her leave him again.  After a few seconds, he finally snapped back to reality.  He grabbed an oversized jacket then ran out the door as well.

The older boys, who were still in the kitchen heating up KyungMin’s stew and making their dinner, heard a slam of the door and another one not long after.  The older boys looked at each other very confused…

“What was that all about?” JongHyun said

“I dunno, probably a lover’s quarrel…” Key answered

“I hope they make up tho it would be very awkward for us to watch this cute couple glare at each other” Minho said matter of factly

“What Lover’s Quarrel…when did they become a couple??” Onew asked

“Hyung How clueless can you get…Where have you been the last 5 years you have known them for…” Minho answered

“Well I have only known them as long as we have debuted, Minho has known them for 5 years, JongHyun and Key has known them for 4 years…so it’s not my fault I’m clueless” Onew pouted

“EXCUSES, you can see it in their eyes every time they look at each other” the three younger boys yelled back simultaneously.

~MEANWHILE in the Street~

Taemin was running frantically around the block searched for KyungMin.  After about 5 mins he decided to call her cell phone.  But no one picked up, he started to worry so he ran even faster until he was out of breath.  It seem like fate as he landed up as a park not that far from the apartment (SOO cliché, oh well).  He heard sobbing in the park, so he walked in to see a girl on the swing sobbing. He can tell straight away who it was, since he has heard that voice for the past 17 years of his life, he ran towards her and hugged her from behind the swing.

“KyungMin-ah…why did you leave…Don’t scared me like that again…”

“Oppa, I’m sorry.  I promise I’ll stop being a burden to you…I don’t want to be one of those family members who runs away and crashes at other people’s houses when their life is out of control…”

“There is no where you can go if you do…”

KyungMin’s eyes shot open and tears started to flow down her cheeks

“So Oppa doesn’t want me…I knew I shouldn’t have done that…Now I’m really alone in this world.” As she stood up and ran away from the swing set then curled in a ball.

“Minnie that is not what a meant…You just ruined the moment I was just going tell you, I love you” Taemin’s face instantly turned red

“Oppa?? Really…But what you just...”  KyungMin said as she slowly stood up from her pose to look at Taemin with a hint of disbelief

This time KyungMin was cut off by a passionate kiss from Taemin.  KyungMin who is unable to understand Taemin’s feelings tried to push him away but stopped as she honestly did enjoy this kiss. After a few seconds Taemin reluctantly pulled away from KyungMin’s face, took her chin lifted it until their eyes made contact…

“Let me finish what I wanted to say… There is no where you can go if you do because:

1) You were never a burden so I will always be there for you

2) You will be living at my house with me forever so you will have no where to go if you decide to leave me and

3) I will never ever hurt the woman I love so you won’t EVER have to leave…”

This time it was Taemin who was shocked as KyungMin hugged him.  KyungMin kept holding on afraid that if she let go this would all be a dream.  They stayed in that position for a long time as the snow slowly fell from the bright starry sky.  The moment was broken as KyungMin sneezed.  Taemin took off his jacket and shared half with her, KyungMin wrapped her right arm around Taemin’s left arm, and they silently walked home.  They finally had to let go of each other as they arrived at the SHINee dorm’s front door.

“Neh, Oppa should we tell them??”

“Nah, Let this be our little secret…Key Hyung would go Umma mode on us if we told them”

“I guess…Should I take off the jacket then…”

“Yeh I think we should…”

When they opened the front door slowly, hoping that no one will notice that they were gone but still was greeted by Key who seems to be extremely mad.  They stood there getting lectured by Key about them going out so late and not turning or answering their phones.  After the what seems to be forever, Key stopped lecturing and KyungMin excused herself to go take a shower.  Taemin decided to go back to his room and wait for KyungMin to be done.  When she so, he motioned her towards him and told her to sit next to him on his bed.

“KyungMin-ah…You know the bracelet I gave you for Christmas, it was actually a couple bracelet that my parents gave to me the last time I went back.  But I only gave you the chain part not the charm part of it.  Let me go get it”

He grabbed the box from the bedside table opened it to reveal 1 bracelet [http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/93/384/L_p0003938493.jpg] and 2 small plaques with the engravements: Lee T. and Park K.  Taemin gave KyungMin the Lee T. one and helped her put in on.  KyungMin took the other one and put Taemin put it on.

“Oppa…This is so pretty.  Thank You, Do you think we should go back to the kitchen now before they suspect anything”

Taemin reluctantly nodded and KyungMin stood up to leave the room but before she did she turned around to face Taemin

“Oppa… I Love You, I always have and always will.”

Then leaned over to kiss him gently on the lip but when she was about to pull back by Taemin.  Just when they were about to deepen their kiss, the bedroom door opened…Out popped Key grinned like an idiot, Jonghyun smirking, Minho wolf whistled and Onew just stood there eating chicken…

“Are you Love Birds done yet…we’re hungry waiting for you two to come out”

Jonghyun’s words scared Taemin and KyungMin and they both turned red.

“My cute son and adorable daughter is finally all grown up, leaving Umma all alone with these 3 idiots”

“HEY” the three remaining boys shouted

They all left the room to eat their big Christmas dinner that Key spent all day making.  The dorm was filled with laughter and hugs on Christmas and it was all because the cutest couple in the world: Taemin & KyungMin were finally together.

~TAEMIN ARC END~

Extra Ending: CLICK HERE

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG!! i'm soo sorry that i updated soo late!!

I had a writer's block again after i finished my essay then school started again so i couldn't update...I have exams soon...until then i might not really update at least not everyday but maybe once a week!! IM SOO SORRY...after exams i hope to update during that little break from semester 1 and 2

~TAEMIN ARC ENDS!! i hope everyone like the long ending...Hopefully it makes up for not updating...~

~WHO SHOULD BE NEXT!!! tell me in the Comment box~

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!