Taemin Part 1 :Thunder Playing the Cupid

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

Looks lk im back from my LOVELY road trip!!!

The main image thingy has nothing to do with the story but i took it today as i froze outside...

ANYWAYS i should shut up now and start the NEW ARC...TAEMIN/CHILDHOOD FRIEND ARC

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The bottle finally stopped, it pointed to Taemin Oppa.  I felt my face turn slightly red, why does the pairing have to be Taemin Oppa.  We have been friends of so long he has seen me play this game with so many guys before.  We play this game in like most to all the parties we have been to together.  It is weird how the pairing is never us though.  Anyways, JongHyun Oppa passed us the POCKY and we slowly started to nibble.  It is kinda awkward to be this close to him, I have done so many things with him since we were kids but this is a first.  After a while…

“KYUNGMIN, TAEMIN can’t you two eat any faster.  I have seen 2 like kids play the POCKY game first then both of you.” JongHyun Oppa said annoying and pushed me towards Taemin Oppa.

I fell almost on top of him; our lips were really close but not close enough for a kiss.  I see Oppa turning a light shade of pink and I can feel myself heating up.  I can’t take it anymore; I pulled back and broke the POCKY.  I pulled back too fast with too much force and crashed into JongHyun Oppa who tipped over the supposedly clean laundry basket.

“YEA…KIM JONGHYUN, didn’t I tell you to finish the laundry?  You said you did but what is this? ” Key Oppa screamed with his umma mode to the max.

I quickly looked at Minho Oppa, Onew Oppa and Taemin Oppa, we all nodded and signaled our escape. 1, 2, 3…RUN.  Taemin Oppa grabbed my hand, and we ran to our room so we don’t have to listen to Key’s Umma Mode anymore, there is just way too much nagging involved.  The minute the door closed we both crashed on the floor laughing, it has been awhile since it was just me and Oppa.  I looked up to see Oppa staring at me, our faces leaned closer and closer.  I was about to close my eyes when…

~PANG PANG ~ [sound effects fail I’m soo sorry, I have no idea how to write thunder sound effect…ANYWAYS]

The sudden outburst seem to have brought us back to reality as we turned away from each other quickly, I was glowing red and I felt myself burn up.  The second set of thunder and lightening made me curl up in a ball.

“AHHH… Oppa make it stop, please make it stop” I cried, and tears started to fall extremely fast down my cheeks

“KyungMin-ah, it’s ok…Oppa will be here when you need me.  I promised you that I will always be there when you need me.”  Taemin Oppa said as he hugged me tightly from behind.

“Oppa is lying to me again…You said you would never leave but you did…You left me when you went to be an SM trainee.  Do you know how lonely it was when you left me all alone…Oppa I hate you…”

“Shh…I’m Sorry I promise you I won’t leave you again…Now be a good girl and take another shower, you got tears all over you’re face and my pajamas.”

“No…It’s scary when it’s thundering.  Take it with me…”

“KyungMin-ah…We are both 18 now you can’t just ask a guy to take a shower with you…”

“FINE…but can I sleep with you tonight I really don’t like the thunder, and you HAVE to be on the other side of the door when I come out. ‘KAY”

“Ok, Ok…Now Go” Taemin Oppa pushed me into the washroom.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Taemin Oppa was sitting on the side of the bed.  My hair was still wet so he dragged me back to the bathroom to help me dry my hair.  After a good 10 minutes my hair was finally dried so we tucked ourselves in bed.  The thunder and lightening was still outside.  I was between the wall and Taemin Oppa so I felt safer then sleeping by myself on a night like this. When the thunder came, I felt myself tense up, and then I felt one of Oppa’s arms slipping gently around my waist and the other under my neck, so I leaned my head onto his chest.  It seems like being with Oppa blocks out all the fears and sounds in the world.  The only sound I heard that night was the slow and calm breathing of Oppa and the only touch I felt was the soft warm fingers of Oppa all around my body.  Finally feeling safe in Oppa’s arms, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~The First Chapter in the Taemin Arc~

~I hope you like it~

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!