Onew Part 2 - Lover's Depart...

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

~Third POV~

KyungMin was sleeping in Taemin’s and Key’s room.  Taemin slept on the floor while KyungMin took his bed. She woke up to be greeted by an empty room but there was shouting on the other side of the door.  She sat up and walked towards the bathroom door which was in their bedroom.  She opened the medicine cabinet and noticed that Key and Taemin’s rravel packs were missing.  She quickly brushed her hair and rushed out the bedroom door to see SHINee sitting around the dinner table.

“Morning Oppa!!” KyungMin said as she landed a seat between Taemin and Onew

“Morning…Min Honey why are you sweating so early…” Key said as he placed a plate of breakfast infront of KyungMin and took his seat next to JongHyun.

“What did you do last night?” Jonghyun said with a smirk on his face

“OPPA…What are you saying…I looked into the medicine cabinet this morning to see your travel packs gone so I thought you guys left already…”
“No we are going to leave soon tho…our flight is at 2:30 p.m. we have a photo shoot before that…Do you have any schedule today?”  Minho answered KyungMin

“I think so…That means I can’t send you guys to the airport…” KyungMin said as she pouted and stared at SHINee hoping they can get her out of work…

“Minnie honey you know I can’t get you out of work…you should be using that on your manager or photo shoot director not us…”

“BUT OPPA…”  KyungMin was cut off by her cell phone…

“Hello?  Manager Unnie…Oh really ok then…So you’ll pick me up in a bit…Yes I’m at the SHINee dorm…OK I’ll pack my stuff then…”

“Oppa I have to go…My manager is picking me up early…Looks like I have to leave now…”

KyungMin walked into the room she was staying at, and within 10 minutes she came out changed and bag packed.  It was SHINee’s turn to change so they can leave for their 1st concert in Japan…Before KyungMin and SHINee said their final goodbyes they took a group picture to commemorate another year of Christmas together…KyungMin gave each member a hug and kiss…Since this was a usual greeting between them, there was no special reaction until…KyungMin kissed Onew on the cheek.  Onew’s cheek displayed a hint of pink and there was a smile plastered across his face…All the other members saw, JongHyun and Key smirked at each other, Minho and Taemin smiled towards each other.  KyungMin didn’t seem to notice what was going on as she continued her greeting…

~Onew’s POV~

Wait why did the room get so warm all of a sudden…Why is JongHyun and Key smirking at each other…Are they planning something again…WAIY why am I being so paranoid…Why is KyungMin still hugging Taemin…Is she crying…It’s not we are never going to see each other again…It’s just for a while until we are done touring for our first concert…why am I asking so many questions…

~KyungMin’s POV~

It was sad to leave the SHINee dorm…It’s just so lively there but I have to do have a schedule today, I wont see them for a while…I wonder when they will be back from their concert, I want to watch them performance, I always have photo shoots in Japan why don’t I get one when I need one like now…I’m going to miss my family…My lovely, caring, nagging Key Umma, My overprotective sweet Taemin Oppa, My extremely strong and quiet Minho Oppa, My erted fun JongHyun Appa , and last but not least clumsy yet extremely adorable Onew grandpa…WAIT did I just call him extremely adorable…Anyways I leave the dorm and watched at my manager pulled her car infront of me.  I got in and she drove me to the SM Building…Apparently I have a meeting with the Director.  I slowly walked into the conference room.

“Hello, I’m Park KyungMin, I’m 18…” I bowed to the man in front of me

“KyungMin-sshi, Please take a seat.” He said as he motioned towards the seat next to him.

“I understand you have been working hard to make your debut am I right.”

I nodded, the director continued…

“Your manager told me that you are a quick learner when it comes to anything to do with music but you chose to debut as a model.  Since you have trained for around 2 years, before you took your first modeling job, I want to give you more stage experiences.  I’m sure you are aware of the SHINee concert that is taking place today in Japan…Well one of the girl backups just called in sick, since you have been practicing the choreography too I decided to make you their new backup.  From what I’ve heard from around the Building it seems like you are really close with SHINee…”

“No no, Not really…I’m just close to Taemin-sshi since we are childhood friends…There is nothing between us…I’m serious there…”

The director waved his hand to cut me off…And then he smiled…
“KyungMin Dear…Calm down…I’m not against you and SHINee being close…I was just saying that you will be able to cooperate with them since you know them so well…Well that’s all the flight leaves in around 3 hours so you can go pack your daily needs…Good Luck on you’re first stage performace…If you do well here you might even debut soon…”

“Thank you for having faith in me…”

I bowed towards the director and left the room with my manager.  She drove me back to my dorm and I packed enough clothes for a week, I’ll shop more when I get there, it seems like I will be staying there for a while with SHINee…It seems like I can spend more time with them after all…I won’t tell them about it until I see them on the plane.

~2 hours later~

I’m at the airport waiting to have my luggage checked in…I was in disguise, well since I’m not that famous or known I only put a hood over my neatly braided hair.  When I got to the counter, I heard screaming from the departure gate, I turn around to see SHINee walking towards the entrance of the gate together waving to their fans.  The lady behind the counter tapped me on the shoulder to give me my boarding pass.  I thanked her and with my manager I walked towards a separate departure gate…  I went to the washroom once last time, when to the dutyfree store to buy a couple of magazines and a pack of gum to accompany me on the long plane ride.  I arrived at the number gate just in time when the boarders where called.  I was separated with my manager, she was sitting with the other managers while I was still slowly finding my seat…Where in the world is A07…

~Onew’s POV~

I was sitting in my seat which was the farthest away from all the members.  Taemin and Minho were sitting at B03 and B04, Key and JongHyun was sitting at C05 and C06, somehow I’m stuck with A08 like really why am I so far away from the members…I hope its not some random girl sitting next to me, when tho the whole business class is booked for us, there are still some really scary stalkerish traineesm who are our backup dancers, like the one who don’t stop talking EVER…

“Excuse Me, Where is A07?” A familiar voice came from the back…

Wait A07 that’s the seat next to me…oh joy…I hope it’s not a scary fangirl…I’ll decrease my chicken intake if you don’t give me a scary fangirl…

“Oppa? Is that you…What are you doing on the floor like that…”

Stood up from my kneeling position and looked up to be greeted by a girl with a pink hood over her face…She took off her sunglasses and pulled back her hood to reveal her beautiful face…It was KyungMin…Not only am I saved but I’m also in heaven…I’m sitting next to someone I know…The ride to Japan won’t be that boring now…

“KYUNGMIN-AH…What are you doing here…Taemin, Minho come here, KyungMin is on the plane” Key shouted as he turned around to face us

“I got called this morning after I left your dorm…It seems like I’ll be performing with you guys at your concert… as a backup and as a staff…”

“DING DING DING…Passengers please return to your seats and put on your seat beat as we are preparing to take off soon…”

“Ok…Minnie We’ll see you later then…” Key patted her on the head as they returned to their seats.

After she sat down, she took out her fashion magazines, ipod, pillow, and gum from her bag…As the announcements about the safety precautions came on, she was humming to what seems to be Forever or Never…

“The plane will be taking off now…Please fasten your seat belts…”

I closed my eyes as I have always hated the feeling in my ear as the plane entered the atmosphere.  I took a deep breath in, at the moment a piece of gum entered my mouth and I heard KyungMin whisper…

“Chew it…It will make your ears feel as you go up…”

I concentrated on chewing my gum all the way up…Suddenly I felt a sudden increase of weight on my shoulder…I opened my eyes to see KyungMin sleeping peacefully on my shoulder…Slowly my eyes became heavy too and my world turned dark…

~Key’s POV~

“DING DING DING…Dear Passengers we have entered the atmosphere you can now safe to take off your seatbelts”

I stood up to walk towards my Minnie…I was greeted by the sweetest thing I have ever seen…KyungMin was sleeping on Onew’s shoulders and Onew was leaning on her head.. They make the cutest couple…Maybe I can give them some alone time during trip…KEKEKE…Almighty Key’s Plans never fails…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~I think I fell in love again today...So the lovey dovey mushy parts of this chapter is better then the last...In case you are completeley lost...I fell out of love on Valentine's Day (great timing isnt it...) and I lost hope in love and trust...It seems like i got over it real fast so yeh!!!~

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!