Onew Part 3 - Alone With you Tonight

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

~Third POV~

The flight to Japan was over rather quickly, at seats A07 and A08 the sleeping “couple’s” peaceful trip to dreamland was interrupted by the air hostesses’ announcement that they will be arriving in Japan soon.  Onew for once woke up rather quickly, he turned his head to face KyungMin and shook her shoulder gently.  She didn’t wake up so he decided to help her buckle her seat belt and gently move her seat up.  The plane finally landed but KyungMin was still sleeping, with the help of Key and Taemin they somehow managers to get the sleepyhead awake.  She was still drowsy so all the way out of the plane she was leaning on Onew’s arm as a support.  Onew was trying to hold his happiness in, but his joy was interrupted by the fact that his fans would start questioning his relationship status if she was seen being so close to SHINee.  Her manager took over the role as they got out of the plane.  SHINee and the staff for their upcoming concert were greeted by screaming fan girls the minute they stepped out of the arrival gate.  KyungMin was walking in the back with the other staff and the backup dancers.  Since she was added last minute there wasn’t enough room in the staff cars so she was driven to the hotel with SHINee. 

~Onew’s POV~

The fans were so loud, my ears are still ringing but we made it out alive somehow.  We walked to the underground parking lot and got onto the black van.  We opened the door to be greeted by KyungMin still sleeping in the back of the car.

“Minnie…Wake up…How can you sleep for so long…” Key moved to the back and gently shook her shoulder.

“She just wants to grow taller…Wake up…” Jonghyun sat at the middle row and turned around to poke her cheeks.

“Guys hurry up and get in we have to go to the hotel, we are on a tight schedule here…” Manager Hyung said as he pushed us into the van.

KyungMin sat in the back between Key and Taemin, within two stoplights she woke up…

“~YAWN~Oh Oppas what are you guys doing here…”
“We’re in Japan already you slept through the whole plane ride…and most of the car ride.  We’re here…” Manager Hyung said.

I walked out the car and helped KyungMin get off she was still drowsy.  To prevent any scandals or rumors we were in the underground parking.  A concierge came out of the hotel entrance and helped us unload the trucks to a cart.  We were all in disguises and the Managers helped us check in the hotel.  We were all sitting in the café within the hotel.

“OK guys here are your room assignments…Minho and Taemin Rm 505, Jonghyun and Key Rm 508 and Onew and KyungMin Rm 510…”

“WHAT…” Everyone shouted…

What I have to share a room with KyungmMin…It’s a young girl and an old guy like me in the same room…Hyung What are you thinking…

~KyungMin’s POV~

Oh I’m sharing a room with Onew Oppa…Ok then…It seems like I will have to be careful what I wear again…Key would probably get an access card and walk into my room again…I have to practice and be very careful, since I was eliminated from performing at the concert I’m not sure if I can even dance the steps right anymore…I continued to walk absentmindedly towards the entrance

~The rest of the boys~

Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin walked towards Key…

“Hyung/Key is this part of your plan?”

“Yep, I convinced Hyung to let KyungMin stay with Onew” Key said as a smirk slowly spread across his face.

“OPPA!!! Hurry up we have to have a final rehearsal”

The 4 boys chuckled to themselves as they ran towards the entrance of the hotel.

~Third POV~

~In Room 510~

Onew and KyungMin went into their hotel room.  There were two single bed, one on each side of the room, a bathroom on the left side of the front door, a television in the middle on the opposite wall of the beds and a desk next to the television.  KyungMin excused herself to change into her workout clothes while Onew stood on the balcony outside the hotel room.  The balcony had a beautiful ocean view, the skies were clear and there is no wind insight.  Within 5 minutes KyungMin came out and it was Onew’s turn to change.  After 10 minutes there was a knock on the hotel room door.  It was no other then Key and everyone else crashing in their hotel room.  The chaotic pack did not have time to settle in since SHINee’s manager called and asked them to meet in a conference room on the first floor.

~Conference Room~

The conference was crowded filled with many staff members, back up dancers, coordinators.  Since KyungMin was called into this last minute, she was the busiest people in the crowd.  She had to try on clothes size, adjustments had to be made, and her choreography and coordination with the other dancers had to be perfected.  Her ability to pick up everything so quickly shocked many people, she was able to identify the differences of the choreography and make changes to her previous attempts.  She was able to coordinate with everyone after three practices.  By 5 p.m. SHINee, all the staff and dancers where driven to the stadium.  They had their final dress rehearsal, the fans and ticket holders were let in at 7:30 p.m.

[A/N: TIME LAPSE!!]

~The End of the Concert 11:00 p.m. ~

The clapping al the end of the concert was still ringing in everyone’s ear.  The sound was still roaring, the staff members decided to have a celebration dinner in a nearby restaurant that was booked for the night.  Key and Jonghyun excused themselves to go back to the hotel to change.  Taemin and Minho somehow escaped the staff’s gasp and went to pick up a cake that they ordered early that day.  Onew and KyungMin along with the rest to the staff arrived at the restaurant, since they were surrounded by fans, KyungMin and Onew were sitting on opposite sides of the dining table.  The night was really long, there were toasts after toast, and the drinks, excluding alcohol due to the age limit, just kept coming.  The fan meeting part of the meal was coming to an end, Taemin and Minho brought out a huge cake that has the words “CONGRATIONS TO SHINEE’s FIRST CONCERT” iced in blue letters on a 3-tier cake.  All the SHINee members stood up and on the count of 3 they cut the cake together.  Cheers and screams filled the room.  After all the cake was done the fans had to leave, there were tears due to the separation but there were shrieks of joy due to the massive freebie bag was personally hand picked by each member.  Although the fan party ended the real staff party is about to begin.  A new character joined the party, Onew’s best friend alcohol.  Although Taemin and many other dancers were underage just for tonight the rule was temporary lifted.  KyungMin was not a drinker so she just sat there and watched all the fun unfold.  Although Onew was a heavy drinker he got drunk rather quickly.  Onew stumbled across the dinning table and sat next to KyungMin.

“This girl is MINE…You better not take her away from me…You got it Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and especially you Taemin…”  Onew said as he s his arms around KyungMin’s waist

KyungMin’s cheek started to turn a light pink.

“Oppa…What you are saying…You must be really drunk already… I think I should take you back to the hotel…Wait for me here…”

KyungMin got up and walked to the closet to get hers and Onew’s jacket.  She walked back to the dining room and called Onew who came towards her with and wide grin all over his face, with a lot of struggle KyungMin helped Onew with his jacket.  She wanted to drag the rest of SHINee to go back to the hotel but they seem tot be having too much fun, she didn’t want to ruin it.  Onew put his arm around her shoulder and they walked into the cold winter night.  It was lightly snowing outside, the two of them slowly walked down the quiet street, the only sound that was heard was the light footsteps of their feet and Onew’s heavy breathing… the silence was broken by Onew throwing up on the now extremely dirty snow.  KyungMin couldn’t do anything but flag a cab, although there is a chance that they will be caught she did want to risk Onew throwing up all over her shirt.  She ran to a nearby convenience store to buy mouthwash and those hospital masks.  Considering the time she flagged a cab rather quickly, within minutes they arrived at the hotel.  Onew was still kinda drowsy but he was awake enough to go to the bathroom and washup without KyungMin’s help.  After he was done his shower, it was KyungMin’s turn.  While KyungMin was taking a shower he walked towards the bed and fell on it and within seconds he reached his final destination of the night…DREAMLAND.  When KyungMin walked out of the bathroom, she was greeted by a light snoring sound coming from Onew’s bed.  She walked over to him and giggles at how childish like he can be, she brushed his bangs out of his face.  She just sat there and watched Onew sleep, her eyes were starting to droop to she decided to sleep.  When she was about to get up, Onew’s hand came out of no where and grabbed her hand.

“Don’t Go…Didn’t you promise me that you won’t leave?”  Onew mumbled in his sleep.

KyungMin’s cheeks turned a deeper shade of red, she was about to gently loosen his grip on her but it failed.  Onew subconsciously grabbed her waist and pulled her back.  Her head gently landed on the pillow he was using, she was too tired to fight off of his embrace, and also because deep within her heart she just didn’t want to let go of him and his warm safe arms just yet, so she turned towards him put her arms around his neck and gently feel asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~I'm soo sry!! it took me like 3 days to update this chapter!!! I decided to force myself to finish it...it just took ALOT of WILLPOWER to no ADHD half way through!!~

~I'm suppose to be studying for my philosophy test... OOPS!!~

~No this FF is coming to an end!! for the 2 extra chapters i have decided to make them a time lapse sort of thing so it will be an extension to each arc!!~

~I HOPW YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!~

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!