EXTRA CHAPTER PART 1

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

~Each section has its one time lapse so yeh!! i hope you enjoy these extra chapters!!~

~All extra chapters will be written in third person~

Onew:

After the SHINee Concerts, the SM CEO really likes her dancing skills so within a couple of months of intense training she was ready to debut in a group called 2x4EVER [A/N: yes I used the group name from the other fanfiction].   KyungMin along with her members were getting ready to debut on Music Core with the song, 4Ever Love.

The group was in the dressing room getting nervous to be called and perform their first song.  The room was filled with flowers, chocolates and cards filled with words of encouagment.  There were some from Super Junior, SNSD, F(x), Big Bang, 2NE1, 2PM, 2AM, Wonder Girls and of course SHINee.  JongHyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin each sent a bouquet of flowers personally to KyungMin, to her disappointment Onew is the only one who didn’t call, text or sent her anything for her big debut day.  Onew and KyungMin rarely met up with each other due to their extremely busy schedule.  They meet each other around once a month sometimes even less.  This relationship has been hard for both of them but KyungMin has been too distracted to really notice.

2x4Ever were called to stage… The only words that were heard was the MCs introductions to the group

“This is the newest addition to the Kpop entertainment industry.  This co-ed group is comprised of trainees from 3 different companies…And do you know which they are from Suzy-sshi” Minhodirected his question to Suzy.

“Yes Of course I know, they are from your company, SME, my company, JYPE, and last but not least YGE.  Jiyeon –sshi do you know the members names?”

“No not really, what about you Onew-sshi”

“Why, Of Course the members are Suhwan-sshi, KyungMin-sshi, MinHyung-sshi, JoonHye-sshi, Hyorim-sshi, Jaemi-sshi, YeonJi-sshi and SeungHyung-sshi.”

“That is a long list of people, I hope all you viewers out there will love them us as much as you love us!”

“Now without further ado here is 2x4Ever with their debut song…LOVE YOU 4EVER…” The 4 MCs said simultaneously

The crowd cheered and the group put all their power into making this debut stage as amazing as possible.  The song ended and all the members all walked back to their change in complete daze.  As a celebration they were treated to dinner by their respective companies.  KyungMin and her fellow trainees, MinHyung and JoonHye, were treated to eat at a four star hotel.  On the ride tot eh hotel, KyungMin decided to call Onew to ask him if he wanted to join with but no one answered the phone.  She was getting really really sick of getting ignored by Onew, they hardly talk to each other, and whenever they do, they usually have to hang up after 5 minutes.  She decided brush the thought aside, she walked into the restaurant that was booked for tonight.  The minute she opened the door she was greeted by screams of congratulations.  Althought the screams were extremely loud KyungMin could only hear the soft whisper by her ear and the gentle tug that is leading her outside the hotel room.  She turned around and followed the voice.  When she was outside the hotel room, she was hugged from behind and someone was rubbing her neck using the tip of her nose [A/N: This is soo fail I couldn’t find the word to describe the action!! If you know can you tell me in the comment box].

“KyungMin…I miss you… I’m sorry for not being able to spend time with you for so long.  Come with me I want to show you something…”

Onew leads her to the corner of the restaurant where there was a small round table.  The edge of the table was surrounded by tea light candles, and the table top was filled with red rose petals.  Onew walked infront of KyungMin and suddenly pulled out a dozen red roses from behind him.  He gave her the roses and leaned in to hug her tightly.   KyungMin couldn’t stay mad at him so she hugged back.

“This is for you My Beautful Gentle Girl, I was really busy with the MC prepareations.  I love the smell of roses on your neck…but I think that I know somewhere else where I rather smell or taste the roses…” Onew pulled himself away from KyungMin, with one hand still around her waist, and cupped her chin with his free hand.

“I wonder where that is…” KyungMin said jokingly as she turned her face so her cheeks were facing Onew.

Onew turned her face back towards him and pulled her in and kissed her on the lip.  The kiss seems last forever but it had to be broken so they can take a gasp of air.

“I was right, the rose smell does taste best when it’s on your lips.  You must be hungry, I have dinner prepared for today, don’t worry about everyone else, I asked you manager and mine for permission and they approve so follow me my lady.”

Onew lead KyungMin to the table and pulled the chair out so she can sit down.  The dim lighting made the atmosphere the perfect place to have a date.  The waiter came and put down one large plate of pasta and one set of utensil in front of the two of them.  One hand was holding on to the other and the free hand was used to feed the other.  With that their first date, ever since they started dated, was carried out rather peacefully.

Jonghyun:

In the extremely large SHINee calendar in the hall of the SHINee dorm, the day March 19th, 2011was circled with a red mark and “KBD - 18” was written.  At around 6:30 a.m.there was a lot of noise in the SHINee dorm.  You can hear the constant screaming of Key’s voice.

“LEE TAEMIN CAN YOU PLEASE WATCH OUT AND CAN YOU PLEASE NOT BREAK THAT IT TOOK ME ALL MORNING TO MAKE THAT…CHOI MINHO, CAN YOU NOT JUST STAND THERE AND LOOK PRETTY GO HELP TAEMIN CARRY THAT…KIM JONGHYUN, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE NOT WEARING THAT TODAY….IT LOOKS SO UGLY GO CHANGE….AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE WAKE UP LEE JINKI…I NEED THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS HOUSE WHO CAN DRIVE TO PICK SOMETHING UP AT TIFFANY & CO…”

JongHyun decided to get out of Key’s way, if Key can’t see him then Key can’t yell at him.  He walked into his room, he hears Onew’s faint snoring.  He decided to make himself a little more useful so he decided to try to wake Onew up.  Normally it would take a good 5 mins to even get Onew to stir but, it might be JongHyun’s lack of style that woke Onew up in less then 2 minutes.

“Oh My Gosh!!! Kim JongHyun What in the world are you wearing?”

“Hyung, What’s wrong with what I’m wearing today? It’s just all the couple stuff that me and KyungMin brought together.”

“That’s the problem right there…It looks fine when you wear ONE to TWO of them tops together but JongHyun ALL of them together makes you look desperate.”

“FINE…I’ll change! You should get up Key wants you to pick something up for him.”
“Fine…It better be worth it?”

The day continued with all the SHINee boys preparing for what seems to be a birthday party.

“Streamers…”

“CHECK”

“Candles”

“CHECK”

“Balloons”

“CHECK”

“Cake…”

“Um…”

“YAH LEE TAEMIN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CAKE? I spend all morning on that…”

“Key Hyung calm down it’s here…” Minhoshouted as he gently set the cake on the table

“Presents”

“CHECK”

“Birthday Girl?”

Then the door bell rings…

“Right on time…Everyone on your best behaviour” Key shouted as he walked towards the door and opened the door to reveal Park KyungMin wearing a long pale pink shirt that says “I Know You Love Me 2”.  Key greeted her with a hug.

“Key Oppa, I MISS YOU.  Here I brought some food.  The chicken is for Onew Oppa, the energy drinks for Minho Oppa, the chips for Taemin Oppa, and these chocolate are for you…”

“Nothing for me?”  JongHyun walked down the stairs and squeezes between Key and KyungMin.  Key unwillingly lets go and glares at Jonghyun.  JongHyun only smirks and whispers and hugs her tightly.

“She’s MINE…”

He lets go of KyungMin but grabs her hand and drags her to the kitchen to reveal all the other SHINee sitting there smiling at KyungMin.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUNGMIN”

“OMG YOU GUYS PREPARED ALL OF THIS FOR ME?”

They all nodded and stood up and gave her a group hug.

“OPPA, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I love all of you soo much”

“~AHEM~” This sound came from not Key but JongHyun

“Hands Off…Let’s eat…”  He takes KyungMin’s hand and leads her to the chair between him and Key.  The rest of dinner passed by rather peacefully, there was nothing abnormal except for the occasionally yelling of Key at JongHyun for sitting too close to KyungMin.  ~After dinner…~

“Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to you…Happy Birthday to…”

“My Baby Girl” Key sang

“KyungMinnie” Taemin sang

“Park KyungMin” Minhoand Onew sang

“My Honey” JongHyun sang which earned another glare from Key

“Happy Birthday to You” SHINee ended the song in unison as Key carried out the cake he made and everyone else except for JongHyun brought out their presents for her.  KyungMin didn’t know how else to react but to let tears fall down her eyes as she kept thanking and bowing to the people around her.  KyungMin cut the 3 Tier Ice Cream Cake that Key made.  The base layer was strawberry ice cream, the middle layer was green ice cream and the top layer was a sesame ice cream that Key made himself with the black sesame seeds that he brought when he went to Japanfor SHINee’s first concert.  After they ate the cake, KyungMin opened her birthday presents: From Key a Tiffany & Co. necklace [http://www.tiffany.ca/shared/media/products/26032881_l_over_1.jpg]. From Onew a T-shirt that says “I Love You More Then Chicken”, from Taemin a pair of converse that KyungMin has been saving up money for [http://www.aboutsneakers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/converse-jams-pack-3.jpg] and from Minho a Swatch Watch that KyungMin has also been saving money to buy [http://latestwatchreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Swatch_skin_classic_climber_flowery_ladies_watch_sfk300g.jpg].  After she opened all their gifts everyone glared at JongHyun watching and waiting to see what he was going to give her.  JongHyun walked up to his room to get his present, much to the members’ disappointment he only came down with flowers.  KyungMin smiled brightly and accepted the flowers with the brightest smile on her face.
”These are beautiful! Thank You JongHyun Oppa.  I love you” and she kissed him on the cheek.  She and Taemin walked off to find a vase to put these flowers in.  Key couldn’t stand it anymore so he walked up to JongHyun hissed.

“Kim…Jong…Hyun… Dear God Please tell me that is not what you plan to get her for her birthday…I don’t care that she likes it…I will not tolerate the fact that MY BABY GIRL who is also sadly your girlfriend only got those flowers as a birthday present.”

“Oh My Key calm down…Sure that is her birthday present but I never said that was her ONLY present.”

At that time Taemin and KyungMin came back with only the flowers since there seems to be no vase in the SHINee dorm.

“Honey, I asked the manager and he said you can stay with us for your birthday.  You should go home and drop off your presents and get a change of clothes. Yo…DINO HEAD go drive her.”

~In the Car to KyungMin’s dorm~

“Oppa thanks for everything!! I didn’t expect to get anything for my birthday because I never really do.”
”No probably honey…It was all of Key’s hard work anyways I just sat there and laughed at it all unfold and go wrong.”  The car stopped in front of KyungMin’s dorms so JongHyun leaned over and kissed KyungMin on the cheek.

“Now go upstairs and get you stuff, I’ll wait for you down here”

KyungMin walked into the apartments and Jonghyun slowing stepped out of the car and opened the trunk, after a good 5 minutes he gently closed it and walked back to the hood of the car and waited for KyungMin to walk out the building.  As if just in time a few seconds later KyungMin walked out of the building.  She put her luggage in the back seat as KyungMin was about to sit down…

“Minnie, I left your present in the trunk can you get it for me?”

“Oppa? Doesn’t that kinda ruin the surprise if you told me to get it for you in the back?”

“No Why would it?  If I told you to get something for me in the back you would be suspiciously anyways so why not tell you…Now go get it…”

KyungMin giggled and walked out of the car and slowly opened the trunk.  Inside revealed a 12 dozen flowers all surrounding a very small velvet black box that says “Open Me”

KyungMin took out the box hoping for something in particular only to be disappointed by yet another note.

You were hoping it was a ring weren’t you??

Well no need to rush, we still have time…You should look up now…

She followed the instructions and looked up to see another dozen of red roses in front of her, this time the roses where slowly lowered to reveal the face of the giver…Kim JongHyun.  He kneeled down on the floor and took out a little red box with a black bow on it.  He opened it to reveal a heart shaped diamond ring.

“I know this seems kinda rushed and unthought out…But will you accept this promise ring and I promise you to stay by your side no matter what happen, no matter where you are or what you are doing, I will always be by your side.  Please will you accept my love you for?”

KyungMin nodded as tears fell down her eyes and JongHyun stood up and slipped the ring on her finger and gave her a hug and whispered

“I will never ever let you go.”  He gently wiped away her tears and kissed her on the lip.  The two of them just stood there on a cold spring night in each others arm, threatening to never let each other go.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~hey hey!! i was planning to make this extra of onew, jjong's and Key's endings but i didnt have time to write keys so i decided to make it onely the 2 of them...I wanted to update before i go on my family vacation!! I dont come back til monday at midnigth and i still need to finish my homework so yeh i dont think i can update til then but you never know~

~ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT then i can more on to my other 2 ffs the apply one and the one with b2st and SHINee!! I hope you support the both of them~

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!