Minho Part 5 [FINAL] : Protecting My Love 4Ever

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

~Third POV~

KyungMin woke up earlier then usual that morning but compared to the rest of SHINee, who were all ready to leave, she was the last one in the house.

“Oppa Good Morning…”

“Good Morning baby girl, why are you up so early…Are you going to the S.M. Buliding to practice…” Key’s over protectiveness was on high alert again after what happened yesterday

“Yeah, I am… What about you guys?”

“We are too…hurry up and go change…we’ll wait for you…” Taemin said as he pushed her into their room.

Within 5 minutes she came out ready to leave.  Key gave her breakfast so she won’t starve on the way to the S.M. Building.  She was sitting between Taemin and Minho.  Noramlly Minho likes to sit in the front but after yesterday Minho wanted to sit in the back to bring back the sweet yet painful memories.  The car ride was kinda awkward as KyungMin couldn’t bring herself to look at Minho’s face after his sleep talking last night.  But no one took notice of the awkwardness in the air since the car ride was no less then 5 minutes.  SHINee and KyungMin quickly went their separate ways and decided to meet up after practice.  KyungMin went to the trainee rooms…she was greeted with glares from the 3 girls but she brushed off the glares, she doesn’t have the time to care for them right now.  Their practice went along as usual; the tension between the trainees’ fighting for the spotlight in case the director came to scout them to debut.  But just as typically no one came to visit them.  But this practice was also a little more different, as their 15 minute break or training rotation came along the door of the practice room slowly opened.  It was SHINee walking into the room, with Minho leading the pact which brought surprise to everyone who knew him as the in the shadow kind of guy.

“Hello Miss.  Do you mind if we crash here to practice for today?” Onew was the first one to speak.

“Our practice room got taken by F(x) since they have first dibs since they are having their comeback soon.”  Key randomly interjected

“ Or we were wondering if you have an extra practice room down here that we can borrow?” Minho said softly

“And we also need to borrow a trainee to be our dance partners for new chorography for our concert?” JongHyun said as she winked at the teacher

“Noona…I’m sorry but do you mind??” It was Taemin’s cuteness that made the teacher unable to reject their offer.

“Um… Ok boys…There is an extra practice room down the hall…It’s a little small if you don’t mind.  Um for the trainee do you have anyone in mind?”

“Um yeh we do” Onew and the rest of SHINee looked at Minho and he lightly blushed

“Yeah…can we borrow Park KyungMin…”

“Um Ok..but KyungMin-sshi plays an important part in the next practice exercise so do you mind returning her in around 30 minutes?”

“No problem Noona” Taemin said then took KyungMin’s hand and skipped out the door.

It wasn’t really practice but it was Key’s over protectness being on high alert.  Key didn’t want her overexerting herself after what happened yesterday.  KyungMin didn’t want to make a big deal out of it so she pleaded Key yesterday to let it go, it took all night until he finally agreed.

In those 30 minutes, KyungMin and SHINee were just sitting around fooling around.  Minho just sat in a corner of the practice room watching KyungMin laugh, he was holding on to a velvet bag that was inside his shorts pocket, every time she smiled he would grip the contains of the bag a little tighter.  Truth be told he heard every word she said yesterday but he was too shocked to give any response so he just pretended to sleep.  Just when he finally got the courage to tell her, Key informed them that KyungMin has to go back.  Minho was sulking all the way back to the practice room.

“Oppa? What’s wrong are you sick?”

Minho was shocked by her sudden actions just shook his head.  When they finally arrived back to the practice room they were all greeted with stares from the rest of the trainees.   SHINee decided to hang around until the Teacher came back, since she went to take a break.  Minho could something in the corner of his eyes it was the three girls from yesterday and they were whispering something while glaring at KyungMin.  He was going to warn KyungMin to be careful around the girls but he was greeted with a site that made him boil with jealousy.  KyungMin was surrounded by guys, one was hugging her from the back, one was pinching her cheeks, and one was about to kiss her on the cheek.  But the one main thing that really ticked him off was KyungMin’s expression, she was not embarrassed or showed any sign of discomfort.  He walked up to the group of guys around her pushed them aside.  He plants a kiss on her lips, which surprised KyungMin as she didn’t even see him walk towards them let alone think that he would kiss her.  He broke the kiss and whispers

“I love you a lot you know?...If you keep acting all close with guys like that I wonder if the words you said yesterday mean anything?”

Then he kisses her on the cheek, spins her around, and snakes his arm around her waist and tells or threatens the crowd

“This is my girl so don’t any of you dare to hurt her or touch her… You got that?” the words were spoken to the group but his eyes were directed towards Izzy, Yuna, and Hyorim.  The whole group nodded they were all afraid of Minho’s sudden outburst.  He then took her hand, and along with the rest of SHINee, they left the practice room leaving the 3 girls shocks but everyone else with smiling or smirking.  When they left the practice room the SHINee boys decided to leave the new couple sometime alone so they decided to head home early.

It was finally just Minho and KyungMin alone together.  There was an awkward silence between them so they just walked silently as the snow peacefully fell from the sky.  KyungMin, who was not wearing scarf, was rubbing .  Minho took his scarf off and wrapped half it around KyungMin’s neck.  KyungMin was surprise by his sudden action but did not refuse his kindness.  Minho was not wearing any gloves so he was rubbing his hands together, KyungMin took off her left glove and took Minho’s hand and slipped it on his big hand, the hand that is now gloveless is entwined with each other’s hand.  After a good 5 minutes more of silence, through their eyes, they decided to eat ramen at a near by restaurant.  Any other couple would have tried to talk while eating but these two are very different, they communicated through those eyes and their actions.  In their eyes you can tell that they have both accept this relationship.  After dinner they decided to go home early, but before they even entered the dorm building Minho suddenly stopped and KyungMin, who was still connected by their shared scarf and entwined hands, got pulled up and almost fell back but was caught by Minho just in time.  And the first words that was said between them the whole night.

“Minho Oppa…What’s wrong…Are you Ok?”

“KyungMin…Come Here…”

He pulled her towards, hugged her tightly, KyungMin once again was shocked but did return the hug.  Minho slipped his hands in his pocket to take out the contents inside the velvet bag.  He breaks the hug but only to connect himself to her once more through a kiss.  During the kiss he gently puts on the necklace around KyungMin’s neck.  KyungMin who was distracted by the kiss didn’t notice what he was doing until she felt something cold touching her neck.  She breaks off the kiss to look at the sweetest words engraved into the most beautiful couple necklace she has ever seen [http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lext8bnG5Z1qfwabno1_500.jpg].  The only reply she could give him was the tears of joy falling down her cheeks.  Minho slips his arm around her waist and kisses her on the forehead then whispers

“I Love You KyungMin…”

“Oppa…I Love You too…”

KyungMin and Minho just stood there hugging each other as the snow continued to lightly fall down from the beautiful clear winter night sky.

Extra Ending: CLICK HERE

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One ARC LEFT...OMG IT'S ENDING SOON... ~TEARS~

I have a weird pet peeve and its that whatever i dont it must end with either a 5 or 0

so i'm going to add 2 extra chapters to satisfy my weird pet peeve... so do you readers what it to be a time lapse thing for each character so i write a funny chapter with SHINee Pairings... lk 2MIn or JongKey...

Tell me in the comment box

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!