Onew Part 4 - Loving You?

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

~Third POV~

The next morning, Key, just as KyungMin predicted, got the hotel access card and walked into Rm 510. He was shocked at the extent of the closeness kyungmin and onew got in one night. He knew something was going to happened but he didnt expect them to be in the same bed.  The shock got into key's head and he walked towards the bed and yanked the blanket off their bodies.

To his relief they were both fully clothed the clothes are different but still clothed. Key's sudden movement woke Onew up.

“AHH... Key…what in the world are you doing here?”

“I came to check on my little girl who is sleeping peacefully next to you”

“Wait you have another little girl? When did our tae become a girl?”

“No you chicken maniac I only have one little girl and that’s my little KyungMin”

“Ok but why would she be sleeping next to me…”

Onew slowly turned his head to KyungMin's face and screamed

“AHH… KyungMin-ah when did you get here, why are you on this bed”

“That’s what I want to know too and you were hugging her so tightly too.” Key said as he kissed KyungMin on the forehead and whispered

“Time to wake up baby girl it’s a bright new day in the city of Tokyowe have a lot of places to visit and your ONEW OPPA is going to PAY FOR EVERYTHING”

The last 3 words caused KyungMin's eyes to burst wide open

“Really… Oppa you are...SARANGHAEYO” KyungMin sat up from the bed and gave Onew a BIG hug.  Onew’s face turned a bright shade of red, Key was standing there giggling at the adorable sight in front of him.

“We are going to leave in 10 minutes well after we eat breakfast in the hotel but yeah, so the both of you hurry up” Key shouted as he walked out the room.

~KyungMin’s POV~

I slipped off the bed and walked towards my suitcase to grab my favorite pair of black jeans, a pale pink off shoulder shirt, and a pair of charcoal grey leather knee height boots.  I decided to take a shower again and wash my hair so I borrowed the washroom.  The hotel soap always smells nice but not as nice as Key Oppa’s shampoo.  I wrapped a towel around myself as I was about to step out of the shower, I stepped on a piece of soap and slipped and my hit the ground.

“OWW!!!”

Within seconds Onew Oppa ran in, but I thought I locked the door but I guess not.

“KYUNGMIN WHAT HAPPENED…ARE YOU…I’m going to go back outside…Tell me when you’re done changing…”  As Onew Oppa slowly walked out the door awkwardly with what seems to be beet red cheeks.  I stood up and there was a throbbing pain on my right ankle, I didn’t want to spoil the fun with the other Oppas later so I just rubbed some ointment and wrapped gauze around my ankle.  With a lot of pain and struggle I slipped in my boots, good thing I didn’t pick the heels or I will REALLY kill my ankle.  I stood up and slowly walked out the bathroom door.

“KyungMin-ah are you ok? That was a loud fall and a loud scream…”

~Onew’s POV~

I was changing into a navy blue t-shirt with a light blue sweater and a pair of tight charcoal grey jeans.  I was still thinking about how in the world did I wake up with KyungMin next to me.  All I really remember was I drank a lot of alcohol yesterday, and saying something and then KyungMin helped back to the hotel, I do remember saying something to her in my sleep but I don’t remember what it was, I hope it was nothing important.  I was wondering off to my thoughts when I heard a scream, it had to be KyungMIn because is not in this room to scream that loud.  I ran into the bathroom surprisingly the door was unlocked, well it’s good and bad but ANYWAYS, I ran in to see KyungMin sitting on the floor…

“KYUNGMIN WHAT HAPPENED…ARE YOU…”

My heartbeat quicken when I noticed that KyungMin only had a towel around her body.

“I’m going to go back outside…Tell me when you’re done changing…”

Then I turned around and left the bathroom, I looked into the mirror and my cheeks were as red as a tomato, what’s happening to me?  After 5 mins, KyungMin walked out of the bathroom, fully clothed (Thank God)

“KyungMin-ah are you ok? That was a loud fall and a loud scream…”

“Yeh, I’m fine!! I’m hungry let’s go fine everyone else then…”

KyungMin was walking infront of me so I can lock the door, I noticed that she seems to be limping, Well she did fall down so maybe she just twisted her ankle.  By the time we arrived at the restaurant in the hotel everyone was eating already, they are such inpatient pigs.  We had buffet style breakfast which is a nice change, as we were eating our manager and KyungMin’s manager greeted us, weirdly enough hand in hand.

“Morning kids…did you have a good sleep?”

“Morning Hyung/Unnie…Yeah we did?”

“Since you boys worked so hard, SM decided to let you guys rest for the day, tomorrow you will have to work even harder for your upcoming concerts.” Manager Hyung told us

“KyungMin Hun…I just got a call from ELLE Girl JAPANtoday and they want to have a photo shoot with you in Japantoday…”

“Oh ok then…Unnie what time is the shoot going to be, I was planning to hang out with the Oppas today.”

“Its at an awkward time it’s around 8-9pm at the magazine head quarters, so I guess you can’t go too far…I’m sorry hun…”
”It’s ok…I don’t mind, A Job is still a job right even if I’m on “vacation”  So it looks like I’ll get there by myself…Unnie you should have some fun with Oppa over there”

“KyungMin-ah…What are you talking about” KyungMin’s manager and My Manager both turned an interesting shade of red.  The 2 managers left to what seems to be their date in Japan.

“KyungMin I guess it’s the downside of being an international model…It looks like we will have to change our plans today so you can go to work…”

“Key Oppa, I’m sorry…I’ll make it up to you next time”

“Since we don’t have time to go to too many places we will go to The Disney Land in Tokyothen…We will decide our buddy for the day since we have an even number today.”

As always they pairings were decided by picking numbers, and the pairings were as follows…

  1. Onew and KyungMin
  2. JongHyun and Key
  3. Minhoand Taemin

~Key’s POV~

Yes I know what you’re thinking I did rig the pairings, How you asked…I made the love birds pick first but all the numbers in there are the same, being the quick and devious person I was I switched the numbers after they were done.  My plan to get there 2 together seems to be going well.

~~AT DISNEYLAND~

  We went on rollercoaster, we watched movies and we even went into the indoor waterpark.  And the whole time we ignored the love birds so they have no one else to talk to but each other, they look so cute together, they look so couplely.  They even brought, in their words friendship, hats but to us it was COUPLE hats.  The final part of the plan was no other then the Farris wheel of love, the typical couple makers in anime and manga.  Once again the two of them went in together, by now it seems so normal for them to go together.

~Third POV [Inside the Farris Wheel]~

The two of them sat awkwardly next to each other, either side saying a word, they just sat next to each other and looked out the glass.  Onew accidentally kicked her ankle and a whimper came out of KyungMin’s mouth.

“KyungMin What’s wrong…”

“Nothing…I just noticed that I was hungry that’s all…”

“Really, I don’t think that’s it…You seem to have been limping the whole day… did you hurt yourself when you fell this morning…”

Not only is Onew’s hands on either side of her head by now but after each sentence, Onew leaned towards KyungMin a little more.  It seems by instinct KyungMin but she turned her head away from Onew each time.

“Fine…Don’t tell me then, it’s not like I care…”

“Oppa…Please don’t do that to me…Oppa…Are you really ignoring me…”

KyungMin leaned in and her face was next to Onew, her hands laid gently on his hand.

“OPPA…” She whined

“No Don’t talk to….” Onew turned his head so suddenly that KyungMin was caught unprepared and his lips gently touched hers.  Both of them being as slow as they are didn’t even notice that they kissed until a good 5 seconds later.  They flew away from each other and faced the windows.  Onew and KyungMin’s cheeks were tainted a bright shade of red.  The rest of the Farris Wheel ride was silent as they looked into the gentle sunset.  The silence was finally broken when Onew opened his mouth…

“Neh KyungMin about before…Um… I want…”

Onew was sadly interrupted by the ride operator…

“Sir and Miss this is the end of your ride, I hope you enjoyed it…Please exit to the right…”

KyungMin dashed out of the Farris Wheel and into the arms of Key, who was waving franticly at them.

“Hey baby girl did you enjoy the ride…”

“Um… Yeh it was fun…What time is it by the way.”

“Um… It’s 6:30 p.m.why” JongHyun answered her

“Oh we need to have dinner so you won’t be late for your photo shoot, international model…” Minhoteased as he patted KyungMin on the head.

The SHINee boys left DisneyLand with memories they won’t forget anytime soon…They took the subway home, surprisingly there where no fan commotion all the way back.  Onew and KyungMin sat far away from each other, but the other SHINee boys did not seem to notice, they ate at a nearby restaurant that was cheap and fast so KyungMin would not be late for her job.  The boys sent KyungMin to her job, she hugged all the boys before she left.  When it was Onew’s turn, there was a hint of awkwardness but both of them being the clueless and slow people they are, they just continued like nothing happened.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~I was listening to Lip Stain by 5dolls While writing this isnt it a nice concidences~

~I just noticed it been a while since i updated this so here it is!! 1 more chap!! 2 extras then it ends!! then i will move on to my other ffs!! i have 1 i should think of ideas for, one i should continue and 1 i should start!!~

~OMG just my lucky i was suppose to have 2 tests on monday: philosophy and data so i asked my data teacher to move my data test to tuesday and i succeed BUT my philosophy ALSO got moved to tuesday...SHEESH my stupid plan backfired!! i still have 2 tests on tuesday!!! JUST MY LUCK~

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!