Jonghyun Part 1 : A Playboy's Desires...

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

The bottle kept spinning and spinning…It stopped at KIM JONGHYUN…I am soo dead…I paired up with the lord of skin ship.  I looked up nervously to see JongHyun Oppa smirking at me…Oh boy this can’t be good.  He stood up walked to me and whispered in my ear.

“It’s Pay back for disobey Oppa’s orders.  Let’s start” He shouted out the last part.  Taemin Oppa reluctantly gave JongHyun Oppa the Pocky, after being glared at for a good 10 seconds.

My doom is approaching, he was taking huge bites on his half as I slowly nibbled my half of the Pocky.  Within seconds our lips were less then 1cm away from each other.  I quickly eyed Taemin and Key Oppa pleaded for help.  JongHyun caught my eye and glared at them, Taemin Oppa being the cowardly person who respects his elders just pouted and continued sitting now.  Key Oppa on the other hand stood up and walked towards us.  I can feel the sigh of relief, someone can finally save me from this dino head…It looks like I spoke too soon…

~JongHyun’s POV~

haha this game has finally started.  And the “unfortunate” victim of this game is no other then the beautiful, sweet and gentle Park KyungMin.  The minute the bottle landed on me I see her face turn red, this is going to be fun.

I love everything about her, her smile, her laughter, her long dark brown hair, her perfect waist… [Let’s just leave it at that].  Every time I see her I want to hug her so badly but she is always either attached to Taemin or Key, why can’t it be me I’m better looking then them. Anyways, just the thought of being able to hold her hand makes my heart skip a beat, this game I might even be able to kiss her.  I looked at her and I just smirked, this is going to be one fun night.  Now that I think about it, why isn’t this game starting?  Even if I have waiting for this moment for 5 years, one extra second won’t make that much of a difference its still annoys me to no extent.  I glared at Taemin and see him still holding the Pocky nervously then reluctantly gave it to me.  The game has started, we were 1cm away from each other and I can sense the nervousness in her breathing,I caught her eye, which was pleading Taemin and Key for help.  I glared at Taemin, I'm not letting anyone ruin this for me, and he whimpered and continued sitting down.  Sadly this does not work with Key as he started to walk towards us.  Being the smart guy I took one last bite of the Pocky and planted a kiss on her.  Her eyes seem to have grown one size bigger (if that was even possible).  I don't really care if I feel death glares surrounding me, I finally got what I want and to me that is all that matters.  Her lips were exactly as I expected, they were soft like a pillow and sweet like cotton candy.  Her lips were so warm like a hot summer’s day, I wonder if ice cream would melt with these lips of hers?  My thoughts were interrupted by Key’s shout…

“YAH…KIM JONGHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY LITTLE BABY…HOW CAN YOU STEAL HER FIRST KISS LIKE THAT…LOOK AT HER SHE’S ALL SHOCKED…” Key ran to KyungMin and gave her a hug “It’s Ok baby girl, umma will protect you from this stupid dino head.”

~KyungMin’s POV~

After that kiss I completely zoned out on the conversations around me.  That was my first kiss, I was planning to leave it for my future boyfriend, and I even rejected all possible jobs that might require a kiss, looks like all that effort went to waste…Oh well…Well JonghHyun Oppa isn’t THAT bad I guess.  He lips were really soft, they kinda tasted like chocolate which was weird…WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING…this is Kim JongHyun, the lord of skinship, I’m sure this kiss didn’t mean anything to him…

“OK…I officially declared this game to be over, I don’t want my baby girl to be contaminated by anymore of you guys” Key Oppa said as he dragged me to the room I will be sleeping in tonight.

I laid on the bed, which was Key Oppa’s bed since he decided to bunk with Minho Oppa tonight, thinking about the kiss and what happened today I must have been tired since before I knew it I drifted off to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm soo sorry, its been a while since i updated...I was having another writer's block and i was debating on who i should right next then there is the massive amount of homework I get everyday!!

I don't really know what to write for this arc so bare with me since I might update not as often...Well Exams are around the corner...literally the first one is nxt week...so i don't have time to think about the plot...

If you think this chapter is boring tell me..I might rewrite it when i can think of something more interesting probably after exams when my brain is actually free to daydream...

I would love sugguestions of the plots!!

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!