Key Part 2 : A Drunken Key...Good Or Bad

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

I slowly woke up, I looked around the room.  This isn’t Taemin Oppa and Key Oppa’s room.  I turned to the left and I see Minho Oppa sleeping peacefully on the other side.  What happened last night…Oh yeah I fainted after seeing the cockroaches.  I sat up and I’m hugging a Big Black Teddy Bear that is the same style and size as the one Minho Oppa gave me.  That is strange I don’t remember holding this before??  I hear a loud click outside.  I slowly creeped out of the room to see what’s going on.

When I reached the Kitchen I see Key Oppa looking kinda drunk lying on the couch.

“Oppa…What’s Wrong?? You reek of alcohol…Did you drink yourself stupid again??”  I constantly asked.

“KyungMin Stop Asking Me Questions.  My head hurts alot” Key Oppa Whined

“Oppa PABO…Why did you go drink again…What happened this time…I going to wake up Minho Oppa to help me…Pabo” I whined back as I dashed off to the kitchen to get him a cold towel and a bottle of Advil to help with his head ache.  But I got pulled back and was pinned against the wall.

“Why do you think I’m so upset…Minho Minho Minho that is the only person you talk about aside from Taemin.  You ran to him when the cockroach came.  By position I should be the closest to you and Minho was the furthest.  What’s so great about him anyways?” As he shouted the minute he was done talking he crashed his lips against mine.

The kiss was rough and passionate like he has been holding this kiss in for a long time.  Since I was a lot shorter then Key Oppa my arm was around his neck just so I don’t fall down.  Key Oppa’s hand was around my neck, I felt his hand playing with the chain on my neck.  He broke the kiss, pulled his head back and stared at me…

“You’re wearing the necklace Onew Hyung gave you…The earrings from JongHyun Hyung, and the bracelet that Taemin gave you??  You’re mine, you can only wear the ring that I gave you today.”  He whispered in my ear.

He lifted me and dropped me on the couch and with no care at all took off the bracelet, the earrings and the necklace.

“Now you’re all mine…”He said with a gleam in his eye as he continued to kiss me.

During this time, I couldn’t push him away, it’s not like I didn’t like it.  It was just a shock to see Key Oppa act so rashly.  It must be the alcohol…Oh yeah he did go drinking today so maybe he was like drunk and mistaken you for someone else.  The minute that thought processed in my mind a tear began to fall on my cheek and I pushed him away.  So he doesn’t like me after all.  He took my first kiss but it wasn’t like he was conscious.  Key Oppa fell on the floor.

“KyungMin, why are you crying?  What happened? I’ll see you tomorrow then…You should go back to sleep…”Key Oppa stumbled back into his room.

I ran into my room, and I cried myself to sleep.  So he never liked me then…I was bringing my hopes up for nothing.  I touched my lips, they were still warm from Oppa’s touch.  I took off my ring, looked inside it seems to be engraved but none of the words were complete.  I can’t read anything.  It was a waste to think there was something more to it.  I placed the ring on the bed side table. And cried myself to sleep.

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!