Key Part 5 [FINAL] : My Final Decision...

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

~New Years EVE~

“OPPA, Hurry up we are going to be late for the countdown sheesh…We are meeting the rest of the members there you know…Even girls like me don’t take that long to get ready let alone a guy like you.” I shouted through the Taemin Oppa and Key Oppa’s bedroom door.  I decided to stay with SHINee until the end of Christmas Break.

“OK, OK sheesh you’re soo naggy sometimes even more then Key Umma.”  Taemin finally came out of the bedroom wearing brown leather jacket with black skinny jeans [].  I grabbed my cell phone and dragged Taemin out the door.  Since both of us can’t drive just yet, I hailed a taxi.  We were the last ones to arrive to the SM Entertainment Annual New Years Party.  The minute we stepped on the cruise, I heard a BEEP and the cruise was off.  We were later greeted by Minho Oppa and Onew Oppa who led us to where the rest of SHINee was.  I was being dragged on the dance floor and a slow song was playing, Taemin Oppa was the first one to lead the dance, as he slowly and sweetly led me through the dance.

“Happy New Year, KyungMin” Taemin Oppa said, kissed me on the cheek and I was spun off to Onew Oppa

“Happy New Year, Little KyungMin” Onew Oppa said as he gently tapped me on the head and I was pushed into JongHyun Oppa

“Happy New Year, KyungMin Baby”

“Happy New Year, KyungMin.  Now on to the main attraction” Minho Oppa bowed and the song ended.

I turned around wondering what sort of attraction they were talking about.  I look up at the clock it’s 1 minute until New Years.  That’s what he meant, and then my phone rings.

“Hello?”

“KyungMin, how are you enjoying the party” The Voice answered

“It’s Fun but Oppa where are you? They’re going to count down soon…”

“I’m at the party, look around and you’ll find me” then the call ended

I frantically looked for the other owner of the couple cellphone case I got [http://www.luuux.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/post_large_image/bookmarklet_uploaded/Couples_Cell_Phone_Case.jpg], but he was no where to be found.  They started to countdown.

TEN, NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN, SIX, FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE… HAPPY NEW YEAR

on the one I was spun around instead of being hit in the face with cold winter air it was something warm and fizzy, Key Oppa’s, the other owner of the couple cell phone case and most importantly my boyfriend’s, lips.  The kiss seems to last forever under the fireworks and the wolf whistles from the people around us.  The cold winter’s night seems to have melted away when I was holding my one and only Key Oppa’s hand wearing the ring he gave me on Christmas Eve. 

The inside the ring, it can only be revealed and seen when they hold hands, read the words

KyungMin & Key In Love Forever

Extra Ending: CLICK HERE

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

~KEY ARC ENDED!!~

~SORRY FOR THE KINDA SHORT ENDING!!!~

~COMMENT ON WHO SHOULD BE THE NEXT ARC!!~

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!