Jonghyun Part 5 [FINAL] : BUSTED...

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

~Third POV~

The couple walked together until they reached the hall that connected to the living room and the kitchen.

“Neh…Oppa Should we tell them…Because I don’t think Key Oppa will react well to it…I want you to die of a nature cause like old age not because of Key Oppa’s glaring and his over protectiveness?”

“I guess that’s true…I do want to watch you debut then watch you get married and have kids…”

He was cut off by KyungMin’s slap in the arm

“Are you saying that I’ll have to marry someone else and have kids with someone else…If that’s the case I’m going to tell Key about that happened to today then…It was nice meeting you JongHyun Oppa…KE…”

This time it was the other way around it was KyungMin that was cut off, JongHyun spun her around and planted a kiss.  The kiss slowly advanced to making out but the make out session didn’t last very long…

“*COUGH*COUGH* Kim JongHyun What… Do…. You… Think…. You’re… Doing…”  It was Key, who considering how angry he is, spoke calmly

“Hyung… Where did you go…” Minho was cut off by the situation infront of him, Key was glaring at JongHyun, whose arms were tightly wrapped around KyungMin’s hips.

“Hyung, Let’s all calm down and sit on the couch and talk this out like adults…”

Somehow Minho managed to drag Key away from the couple but Key was still glaring at JongHyun.  It didn’t take long for the entire SHINee Family to gather in the living room since Onew and Taemin were eating in the dining room, which is a hall away from the living room.  Onew and Taemin, seeing that Key was glaring, stopped eating and instinctly followed Minho and Key into the living room.

Everyone was gathered in the living room, Key, who was glaring at JongHyun, sat on the armchair in the corner of the room with his arms and legs crossed like they would never ever leave that position.  Minho sat on the left hand rest and Taemin sat on the other side.  Onew was standing leaning forward using the back of the arm chair as a support.  JongHyun’s arms are still around KyungMin’s hips, it seems like he feared that the minute he lets go he will never get her back.  The couple was standing infront of Key deeply worried about what would happen next, but they each had something different in mind, JongHyun was worried that Key would kill him and would hate him for the rest of his life and KyungMin was just afraid whenever Key was mad, she hates it when he’s like that it breaks her heart whenever he is sad.

After to what seems like eternality the silence was finally broken.

“KyungMin Baby Come here and let’s talk in our room.”  Key stood up unhooked KyungMin from JongHyun’s embrace and gently tugged her to their room.  When they arrived Key sat on his bed and motioned her to sit next to him.

“It looks like I’ll have to burn these sheets now...It has JongHyun germs all over it.  Neh KyungMin do you really love him?”

KyungMin simply nodded

“That’s good…I’m not mad at you or him I promise, I was shocked that you picked him out of everyone we know.  Well I guess as long as my baby girl is happy and loved that is all I care about.  Remember I will always love you, if he ever treats you badly tell me, I’ll send someone…NO I’ll personally hurt him… I Love You Baby Girl…I have always thought of you as a little sister I won’t let anyone hurt you ok?  How is you’re bruise by the way?”

“It’s really bruised other then that it’s ok… It doesn’t hurt as much anymore”

“That’s good…See my baby girl is very strong but I still don’t know why you picked Kim JongHyun…If you wanted someone strong there is Minho, Someone who is kind there is Onew Hyung, if you wanted someone who knows you from top to bottom there is Taemin…Well I guess there is nothing you can do about it…Its Love…Now go and eat something, you look really tired and weak right now.”

“’Kay…Neh Oppa I love you, I really really love you so even if I have JongHyun Oppa now, you and Taemin Oppa will always have a strong place in my heart Forever and Ever So don’t worry?” KyungMin kissed Key on the forehead and gave him a hug before leaving the room.

Key was left to his own thoughts

“Sheesh this girl, she always know what I’m thinking.  She seems to know what I’m worried about all the time…It looks like my baby girl is all grown up now”

JongHyun nervously walked by Key’s room hoping Key would not see him.

“Kim JongHyun Get in here…and Close the door…”

JongHyun like a lost puppy followed Key’s orders without any complains.

“Kim JongHyun…I’m very mad at you…You stole my little girl away from me…I’ll ask you one question…If you answer this wrong I’ll never ever forgive you even if you are my best friend…Then KyungMin will be stuck in the middle between her ‘boyfriend’ and her lovely, glamerous, kind Umma… You ready for the REALLY difficult question…”

JongHyung just simply nodded

“Ok…Tell me the first answer that comes to you’re head…Do you Love Her”

“Yes”

“Well You Ever Hurt Her”

“Hell NO”

“Will you let her use you like a pack mule”

“…”

“KIM JONGHYUN YOUR ANSWER…”

“YES…”

“If someone hurts her…”

“I would punch the crap out of that person…I don’t care who the hell it is”

“If some other Guy ever plans to take her from you…”

“No one would DARE…if they do they are soo dead”

“Would you ever give up on her?”

“No…unless she wants me to…To make her happy I’ll do anything for her”

“KIM JONGHYUN…I guess I’ll have to pass you…Sadly I approve of your relationship with her…” Key gets up to leave but before he opened the door the turned around and threatens… “Even if it wasn’t on purpose…If you dare hurt her I will personally see to it that you get skinned alive chopped into pieces and thrown into the ocean…You got me?”  Somehow Key said this all with a bright smile on his face, JongHyun simply nodded and Key left the room.

A few minutes after KyungMin peeked through the door.

“Oppa…Are you ok…You look really pale…did Key Oppa threathen you or something…”

“Lets just put it simply…I won’t live to see the next day if there is one less strand of hair on your beautiful, sweet, cute face…”  He kissed KyungMin on the forehead and whispered “I Love You…I want to give you something hold on a second.”

He runs back to his room to grab a box then runs back to where KyungMin is.  He gives her a small red velvet box.  She opened it to see a pair of couple earrings [http://images.villageorigin.com/C09403-177/001.jpg?s=272]

“They’re SOO Cute…I wonder who I should give the male side…Onew Oppa? Taemin Oppa? Minho Oppa? Or I can give it to Key Oppa…he would be soo happy if I did?  What do you think JongHyun Oppa”

She giggles after seeing JongHyun’s sad puppy face…

“I’m kidding…Thanks Oppa…” She kissed him on the cheek then stands up to change her right earring, which was the pair of earrings JongHyun gave her at the beginning of the story, to the studs he just gave her.  When they left the room once again they were hand in hand but this time you can see the matching earrings glittering from the right side of their ears.

Extra Ending: CLICK HERE

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG I'm done My exams!! I'm soo proud of myself...As you can see I can use my brain again since the story has more of a plot to it this chapter as oppose to the last two

OMG There is only 2 more ARCS left...the next one is Minho then its Onew's

I have the foreword for my nxt ff our here's the link...I hope u will support that story like u did for for this one:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/21272/in-love-with-my-brother-s-friend-apply-open-apply-mafia-romance-shinee

I want to thank you 60 Subscribers for making my day by subscribing...I never knew ppl would like my stories...anyways...I'll hopefully see you later or tmr when i upload the nxt arc!!

EXTRA NOTE

Hey everyone

me and my friend are auditioning for cube entertainment's global audition can you watch it and vote for it by liking the videos

Crono Net & Koreaboo: Cube Audition 2011 - "You Raise Me Up"

Crono Net & Koreaboo: Cube Audition 2011 - "Terrified"

The both of us thank you deeply!!

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!