Jonghyun Part 2 : A Playboy's True Desires...Innocent?

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

I woke up this morning at 7:30 a.m. After I took a shower, I decided to cook the SHINee Oppa’s breakfast since they all brought me Christmas presents and also let me stay again this year.  I tiptoed out of the bedroom to the kitchen.  I walked through the living room and I see the television was still , there was someone on the couch but they seem to be asleep.  I slowly walked towards him and it was JongHyun Oppa sleeping peacefully on the couch.  He must have fallen asleep while watching T.V. again so he didn’t have a blanket on him.  He’s going to catch a cold soon.

ACHOO…Too late It seems like he caught a cold already, but it weird he is still sleeping so peacefully even after a sneeze like that.  I ran back to my room and took the blanket on my/Key Oppa’s blanket and laid it gently on him making sure it over his entire body.  I walked towards the kitchen to start breakfast.  Sadly I was greeted with a close to empty fridge.  Looks like I can only make omelette rice with these very limited ingredients of  eggs, milk, tomatoes, some leftover rice from yesterday’s dinner and some random moldy thing in very very back [I don’t even want to know what that is].  I started to prepare the ingredients when I started to heat the pan, all of a sudden someone s his arm around my waist.

“It smells soo nice.  What are you making…”

My heart started to skip a beat until…

“Key Honey…” and someone kissed me on the cheek.  I turned around to only be greeted by JongHyun Oppa’s face.  There seems to be no surprise on his face as he said…

“Oh KyungMin it was you?  You smell just like Key…It most be the shampoo…You need any help with breakfast?”

“Oppa it’s ok…You should get back to sleep you have a light fever…”

“Really?  I do…Let me See” He leaned his forehead against mine to test the temperature.  He face was so close our lips almost touched again.  He looked at me and began to lean even closer, I slowly closed my eyes when…

“YAH…KIM JONGHYUN…WHY IS MY BLANKET ON THE SOFA…DID YOU TAKE IT FROM MY ROOM…AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING SOO CLOSE TO MY DARLING GIRL…”  Key Oppa shouted as he walked towards me and Oppa.

My eyes shot open and pushed JongHyun Oppa away from me…What was that all about…Why did I want to kiss JongHyun Oppa? What’s wrong with me? But my thoughts were interrupted by Minho Oppa

“Hyung Why are you soo loud…I was trying to sleep here” Minho Oppa said as he walked out of his room with only sweatpants.  I felt my face turn red, I’ve seen him like that before but why am I blushing this time?  I subconsciously hid behind JongHyun Oppa…He seems to notice what was wrong, he seem to be smirking as he said…

“Neh, Minho, what did you do last night?  Do you always sleep like that?”

“YAH CHOI MINHO…Put a shirt back on…there is a girl in the house you know…Not everyone wants to see your abs so early in the morning and also i don’t my baby girl’s eyes to be filled with thoughts of you…it should be about her umma, me, or HER BROTHER, Taemin” Key Oppa shouted as he pushed Minho Oppa back into his room.

JongHyun Oppa turned around to face me, I looked up our eyes met and I stared at his dark brown eyes and somehow I can’t look away.  I stared for soo long, yet again he kept leaning closer, and this time was his entire body, he moved his right arm over my shoulder, brushing my hair in the process and it brought goosebumps down my arm, for the second time today I closed my eyes but to only be greeted by a CLICK.  My eyes opened to see the back of JongHyun Oppa walking away from me…

“KyungMin be careful next time…You left the stove on, if another pan gets burned again Key will be soo mad, but not at you but at me for “distracting” you cook.”

Honestly I felt a small sense of disappointment…I was kinda excited to kiss him again…he brought a sort of new sensation every time he touched any part of my body.  Honestly I think this feeling was there the whole time but I was just too dense to notice.  But now I want to know why

~JongHyun’s POV~

Honestly I’ll tell you the truth, the kiss on the cheek was no mistake I knew it was KyungMin not Key.  First, Key would never wake up this early to make us anything, he likes to take care of us but he is not willing to sacrifice his beauty sleep for anyone.  Second, Key said he was going to buy us breakfast since KyungMin came to visit, so we didn’t buy groceries for the week.  And finally it was because I was awake the whole time from the moment I sneezed so I saw everything.  The second time I couldn’t kiss her was because Stupid Key had to walk in and ruin everything, and the last time was because I didn’t want to be interrupted or have the other members see anything.  Sure, I’m the Lord Of SkinShip but that is only ok with Guys or children but with the girl I love…  I really wanted to kiss her but I can’t, so I had to use a lame excuse that the stove was on to get myself out of that situation, let’s just say some things are better done when 2 people are alone.  OK OK I’ll admit, I was scared that if I do kiss her I wouldn’t be able to control myself and hurt her in the process.  It’s a bad idea to hurt KyungMin, she might not look like it but other then my members A LOT of people care about her well being and they would kill me if they knew I caused it.  And the most important reason was I was scared that she was going to reject me, I would never be able to get over that…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~I'm getting distracted and don't want to study so it looks like I can update...But clearly not as often...I don't think I can update nxt week until the last week of Jan. tuesday afternoon...My exams ends on Tuesday so i need to legit study nxt weekend~

~WISH ME LUCK~

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!