Jonghyun Part 3 : Safest Place To Faint...In Your Embrace...

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

The rest of the morning was quiet, Key Oppa helped me finish making breakfast.  Onew Oppa was being annoying and complaining that there is no chicken for breakfast.  Taemin Oppa, who gets annoyed when people complaining about food but he seems to care more when I’m the one cooking , was arguing with Onew Oppa that since egg is part of a chicken he technically is having chicken for breakfast.  Minho Oppa and Jonghyun Oppa were watching T.V.  JongHyun Oppa was hugging a big teddy bear and playing around with its fur, twirling its fur around his fingers, now that I think about he does that with my hair a lot too.  I wonder if there is any meaning to that motion, was he thinking of me? I wonder if he will hug me like that too…WAIT HOLD ON A SECOND WHAT AM I THINKING… this can’t be happened can I really be falling for Kim JongHyun? Well my question wasn’t answered since Key Oppa tapped me on the shoulder…

“KyungMin Baby are you ok?? You shouldn’t space out when you’re cooking you might hurt yourself…”  Key Oppa seems to have jinxed it since I moved my elbow down and it hit the handle of the pan.  The pan, which was really hot, fell on my right foot since I was only wearing sock, it almost crushed my foot and all I can do is scream.  This created a silence in the house, the first one to break the silence was Minho Oppa

“Key Hyung What in the world are you doing screaming so early…”

“YAH Minho that wasn’t me…That was KyungMin the pan we were cooking with fell on her foot…” Key Oppa didn’t even finish his sentence but JongHyung Oppa was at the kitchen already looking really worried.

“Are you ok? Can You Walk? Did you break your foot? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME…?” Before I can even answer anything, JongHyun Oppa picked me up and carried me bridal style to the room I was staying at, gently sat me on the bed and almost ripped off my right sock.  My foot had a really ugly purple color well its bruise purple so how pretty can it really look?  His eyes widened and ordered Key Oppa, who just entered the room, to get the first aid kit.  JongHyun Oppa left the room as well but came back later with a basin and a towel. A few moments after Key Oppa arrived with the first aid kit.  JongHyun Oppa started gently wiping my foot, since the bruise was so bad even the lightest hurts a lot, after he was finished he took out the gauze and ever so gently wrapped it around my foot.  There was one big problem, because he wrapped it so lightly it kept falling off.

“KyungMin…I know the bruise is bad but can you be a good girl and hold in the pain?”

“Ok…I’ll try” But the moment he touched my foot, the pain increased by ten folds and I just whimpered.

~JongHyun’s POV~

I heard a whimper, I looked up and I see KyungMin tearing up.  It must really hurt a lot for her to not be able to hold in the pain.  This girl fell off a tree 4 years ago, broke her leg and can still have the brightest smile on her face telling you that she is fine all the way to the hospital.  I hate seeing her in pain, she needs something or someone to hold on to?  I need someone I can trust to hold on to her, well Key and Taemin, as I wrap this but is also someone who won’t cry seeing her in pain, never mind they will probably cry more then her.  Who to trust? I think I’m better off telling someone else to wrap it as she held on to me…Would that be awkward after this morning?? Oh well too bad…

“CHOI MINHO…Get in here…”

“Hyung, What do you want…KyungMin, you’re foot is really really bruised...”  Minho said but I cut him off, he’s wasting too much time.

“I know… Shut Up a second, can you wrap the gauze around her foot as tight as you can…”

“But Oppa it really really hurts can we not??” She pouted… She’s soo cute when she’s like that maybe I should just…Snap out of is Kim JongHyun, you need Minho to wrap her foot…

“KyungMin your pout is not going to work on me this time…If you really want to you can hold on to me…”  I whispered the last past hoping that maybe she wouldn’t hear my true intentions.

Before Minho started to wrap her foot, I felt a hand touching mine.  I look down it was KyungMin’s small hand holding on tightly, for a small hand she has a really strong grip but I don’t really mind.  As Minho started to wrap the gauze her grip started to tighten slowly.  As Minho got around the half way across her foot she was griping my whole arm and closing her eyes.  By the time,  he got to the ankles, I wouldn’t hold it in anymore as a loosen her grip around my arm, the sudden release seem to scare her, I wonder if it was me but there was a hint of disappointment in the corner of her eyes, and tightly hugged her instead.  It took her a second to realize what was going on but she returned the hug, which created a sort of relief in my heart, so maybe she doesn’t hate me.  By the time Minho finished wrapping her foot, her nails was almost digging in my back.  I bet you that if I take off my shirt tonight there are going to be 10 nails marks on either sides of my waist.  Honestly, I was a little disappointed that Minho wrapped so fast because that means I have no reason to hold on to her anymore.  I slowly tapped her head trying to get her attention but there was no answer, it seems like she fell asleep.  With Minho’s help we moved her feet onto the bed so she can sleep better.  I placed one of Key’s pillows on my lap and the other against the wall.  I lifted her head off my shoulder and placed it gently on my lap so she can sleep better.  After that I slowly moved to have my back facing the wall, I gently drifted off to sleep as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~OMG Im done my english exam!! as a celebration I decided to update today!!~

Hey everyone

me and my friend are auditioning for cube entertainement's global audition can you watch it and vote for it by liking the videos

Crono Net & Koreaboo: Cube Audition 2011 - "You Raise Me Up"

Crono Net & Koreaboo: Cube Audition 2011 - "Terrified"

The both of us thank you deeply!!

I'll thank you one more time for reading this fanfic!! if you have ideas feel free to tell me in the comment box...kinda stuck on the Onew Arc...Minho's Arc i have a basic idea but ideas are loved

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!