Minho Part 4: The Sweetest Words I Ever Heard...

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

~Minho's POV~

I was scared so I texted everyone else.

To: ALMIGHTY KEY, BLING BLING JJONG, CHICKEN ONEW, TAEKYUNGMINNIE<3

From: FLAMING MINHO

I found her...She was on the roof...She just fainted...I'll meet you guys in the practice room.

As I carried her bridal style down the stairs, I was getting weird looks and smirks from everyone we walked by...To avoid any rumors that can affect my image, and more importantly her debut I decided to take the elevator, the whole ride up I couldn’t take my eyes off her angel like face...It’s weird but my arms didn’t hurt at all the whole time I was carrying her…It’s not like she is heavy or anything, she is actually really really light considering her figure, but normally your arms would get tired hold it in one position for too long... Anyways I finally arrived to the practice room.

“Minho-ah…Put her down over here you go take a break” I was greeted by Key's nagging

I gently placed her on the floor and let her head rested on my lap.  I was brushing her bangs out of her face.  Taemin walked over with my help took her jacket and laid it over her body.

“I just called the manager, he’s getting the car and he will drive us home.” Onew Hyung informed us all.

“Who would possibility do that to my baby girl…?” Key Hyung started whining in a corner.

“Ok I got a call from hyung, he’s downstairs” Onew Hyung interjected

I lifted her up can carried her down to the car.  Me and Taemin were sitting in the back with KyungMin laying on my lap.  The 5 minute ride home seems like it took 5 hours with Key Hyung’s constant nagging…I carried her upstairs and laid her on Key Hyung’s fluffy bed.  After a couple of seconds everyone was shooed out of their room so Key Hyung can change her.  Not long after we got shooed out we heard a scream coming from their room and it was also accompanied by…

“It’s ok…Nothing’s wrong…Don’t come in…”

~KyungMin’s POV~

I heard a high pitch scream and my eyes shot open.  And I see myself half dressed, well my shirt was lifted so technically I am fully clothed…Then I see Key Oppa’s shocked face…This is not the first time Key Oppa dressed me so I wasn’t shocked and I’m a model so I’m use to people seeing me half .  It was Key Oppa’s face that shocked me…I look down to see what he was being such a girl for and I see that there are bruises the size of foot prints all over my stomach… Oh great…It looks like I can’t model anything that will show my stomach now…If I knew that this was the result I would have tried to stop them a little earlier.  But before I can think of any plans to destroy them… Key Oppa dragged me outside his room…

“GUYS COME HERE… LOOK AT THIS…” Key Oppa just lifts up my shirt…

“KYUNGMINNIE!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!”  Taemin Oppa was the first one to speak.

“It’s nothing really…I’m fine…You guys are overreacting…”

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING… WE ARE OVERREACTING… DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED WE WERE…YOU LEFT TO BUY DRINKS AND NEVER CAME BACK…AND WHEN I FIND YOU, YOU FREAKING FAINTED ON ME…HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO REACT TO THAT…THEN I FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE BRUISES ALL OVER YOU STOMACH…AND YOU STILL THINK WE ARE OVERREACTING…”

“Minho…Calm down…I know you are worried about her but I’m sure she’s been really tired about today…” It was Onew Oppa who tried to calm him down

“I don’t care about you anymore…you go do whatever you want…you can go kill yourself for all I care…”

“YAH CHOI MINHO…WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING…” Key Oppa yelled at Minho Oppa as he walked to his room.

“Baby Girl…Don’t worry yourself over that bastard…We were all worried about you… Are you hungry let me go make something for you to eat…”

I was watching T.V. with Onew Oppa, JongHyun Oppa, and Taemin Oppa.  They were like surveying me, their eyes kept following me…Literally every step I take…After a good 30 minutes of that, Key Oppa was finally done dinner…He refused to call Minho Oppa so I did instead…

I knocked on his door but no one answered so I slowly opened the door and I see Minho Oppa sitting on his beanbag holding his knees tight.  I also heard a faint sobbing sound…I slowly walked up to Minho Oppa, it seems like he is asleep… He was mumbling in his sleep though…

“I’m so sorry…Because of me you got hurt…And I couldn’t do anything about it…I even yelled at you… I’m sorry…Will you please forgive me…Please Don’t Go…I promise I’ll protect you better next time…Please Don’t Go… I won’t be able to live with myself if you left…”

Those were the sweetest words I have ever heard…Something came over me and I leaned in and kissed him on the cheeks and whispered…

“I Love You…How can I ever be mad at you…I’ll never let you go either…I rather die then live without you… ”

After I just shook him until he woke up…It’s very hard to wake him up you know…It’s not like he has a password or code that will wake him up like Onew Oppa does…Well the word lose doesn’t arrive pleasantly to his ears but I prefer to not have him slap me in the face after all the pain and bruising I went through today…A few seconds later he finally woke up…And we silently walked to the kitchen…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looks like I updated twice today!! YEH!!! I decided to add titles to each part...there is a chance that there will be updates after these but they are nto legit updates!!

I hope you enjoy the ending soon...there is no confession yet...well there even be one?? i wonder...

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!