Jonghyun Part 4 : Together at Last...NAH!!!

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

~Third POV~

JongHyun thought no one was watching but no the entire SHINee family along with their manager saw everything.  It was Minho, who after wrapping KyungMin’s foot called the entire SHINee family to witness to what seem to be a turning point to the Player’s lifestyle.  They all had different reactions to it tho.

Manager: Wow who knew this hardhead playboy could one day be falling for a girl?  I have never seen him so gentle or so caring to anyone let alone a girl.

Onew: They are so cute together.  Now I want a girl for myself.  WAIT how can I betray my chicken…Now that I think about…What happened to breakfast?

Key: KIM JONGHYUN…I’ll let you go this time because you do seem worried about her.  If this happens again you are so dead.  I don’t care if she likes you…you can’t touch my baby girl until the entire family approves…and I for one will NEVER EVER approve.

Minho: I was right…He does like her…I should help them somehow…but I think Key Hyung would be really annoyed tho…

Taemin: My Cutie KyungMin is hurt…I hope she feels better soon.  This is weird Hyung is being so nice to her…I wonder if he likes her…If he does he needs to make his move soon… I heard from somewhere that she likes someone already…I wonder who it is…Time of Detective Lee Taemin to Come…

~KyungMin’s POV~

I heard someone calling my name so I slowly tried open my eyes but I was too tired to open them…Wait when did I even fall asleep…Oh yeh Minho Oppa was wrapping my foot the pain was soo bad that I kinda passed out on …JONGHYUN OPPA’S SHOULDER…I quickly opened my eyes then just as quickly lifted my head but I was greeted by Jonghyun Oppa’s face.  I crashed my face against his, accidentally touching his lips, the forced used made him crash his big head against the wall.

“Ouch…What the hell was that…?”

“Oppa I’m sorry…” I pouted…No one can resist my pouts…

“Oh…It’s just you…I thought it was someone important”

“OPPA, HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT I’M NOT IMPORTANT…I’M TELLING KEY UMMA ON YOU…”

I got up and tried to run to the door but I forgot I have a really bruised foot, so I ended up falling back since I can’t put any weight on my foot.  I thought I would hit my head on the floor but somehow that sound never came.  I looked up to see myself in JongHyun Oppa’s arms.

“Pabo…What would happen if you hit your head on the floor…Key is going to kill me if anything happened to you…”

“Key this…Key that…That’s all you care about what Key Oppa is going to do…What about me?  Aren’t you ever going to do anything just to make ME happy…KIM JONGHYUN I HATE YOU…NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN…”

I tried to run out of the room but I forgot that my foot was bruised so my running wasn’t really fast but it still take a while for the pabo to realize and process what I said.  Just when I was about to reach the door of the bedroom s huge pair of hands tightly grabbed me from behind and pulled me back.  We both landed on Taemin Oppa’s bed.  I turned around to see JongHyun Oppa looking really sad and defeated…

“KyungMin –ah please don’t say those words again…I would never be able to live with myself if you never talked to me again” as he gently whispered into my ear.   Every word he spoke brought a shiver down my spine…His deep, quiet voice and his strong build body that is wrapped around me that I seem like I have really fallen for JongHyun Oppa…

“Why would it matter if I never talk to you, it not like I’m you girlfriend…”

“So you’ll never say those words if you’re my girlfriend?”

“I never said I would…What are you implying?”

“KyungMin Look there’s a cockroach on the floor (do you guys remember the cockroaches in the KEY ARC…It’s BACK!!)”

“Where…”

“I lied…”

“OPPA, I HATE YOU” as I turned back to face JongHyun Oppa but instead our lips met…This time wasn’t like the others, WAIT WHAT OTHERS…anyways this kiss wasn’t quick and demanding nor was it deep and harsh but gentle and passionate.  After a few seconds I gave in and kissed back but sadly the kiss was broke from a yelling from the Kitchen…

“BABY GIRL it’s time for lunch…and bring that stupid Dino head with you…” Telling by the tone I can tell it was Key Oppa

“Ok, I’m coming…”

With the help of JongHyun Oppa I got up without putting too much pressure on my foot.  But before we walked out the door he pulled me back and whispered

“KyungMin-ah I love you…I always have since the day I first met you…I know it seems kinda weird for me to say this but will you be my girlfriend?  I promise to love you more then Key and Taemin ever will? Please…”

My face turned red, I wasn’t expecting a confession from JongHyun Oppa.  I was kinda caught off guard, ok ok I know we kissed 2 times in one day already but him being the player he is, you can’t blame me for not taking those kisses seriously.  All I can do was nod my head.  He kissed my on the forehead and hand in hand we walked out the bedroom as a COUPLE…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~PROCRASTINATION...Really should be studying...BUT OH WELL there is still tmr and later...~

Hey everyone

me and my friend are auditioning for cube entertainment's global audition can you watch it and vote for it by liking the videos

Crono Net & Koreaboo: Cube Audition 2011 - "You Raise Me Up"

Crono Net & Koreaboo: Cube Audition 2011 - "Terrified"

The both of us thank you deeply!!

~Since this story only has like 2 arcs left I'm planning my next ff already!! It's most likely only to be an apply ff so yeh I'll post the link for it in the foreword when i come up with it~

~If you have any suggestions or comments for my nxt ff plz tell me!! its going to be a SHINee ff again...~

~And for those who rmb the extended version of this ff it might still happen but it might not be soon...sadly im kinda out of inspiration for this ff...If there are suggestions for the plots tell me in the comment box so i can make this ff longer!!~

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!