INTRO...

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

Today is December 24th, 2010 which is my annual Christmas parade with SHINee.  I met them through Lee Taemin oppa.  Taemin oppa and I are classmates from all the way back to kindergarten.  We were childhood friends. However, we had to separate for a year since he was discovered in 2005's S.M. Open Weekend Audition Casting. I felt lonely without oppa so I auditioned for the one held in 2006. Similar to Taemin oppa, I was discovered and became a trainee. I met all the SHINee members when Taemin oppa invited me to their dorms and ever since that day, I became close friends with them. Since the only family/friend I have in Seoul is Taemin oppa, he invited me to his house on Christmas Eve till Boxing Day.  He would always tell me:

 

KYUNGMIN-AH! It’s lonely for a girl to celebrate Christmas alone. And that doesn’t mean I approve your decision in finding yourself a boyfriend.

 

Since then, it became a tradition to celebrate my Christmas with SHINee till Boxing Day. The weirdest part is that all the members are always there. It seems like they have no life during this time period. But as people like to comment - the more, the merrier, right?

I went to pack my bag for the stay.  Ever since the first year I’ve met SHINee, I experienced and learned from my experience - NEVER EVER bring your favorite food to their dorm unless you’re willing to share it with them. These oppas are pigs and they will steal ALL of the available food on the table. You might be wondering why I still bring food to their place? Well, during dinner, these growing boys gobble down everything. When I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Hence, I continue to bring snacks except I secretly hide it away from them. Those snacks are reserved for me, so that my stomach won’t growl all night long.

I changed into a white top with black shorts over my leggings and boots [http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/08/785/L_p0014678508.jpg]. Then, I put all my belongings into my panda bag [http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld31cybl9R1qzfxr5o1_500.png] as well as my favorite snack (POCKY). It’s buried DEEP within my bag.

At 5 p.m., my phone rang.

~Her Whisper is the Lucifer~

“Hello?”

“KYUNGMINNIE, Key hyung and I are downstairs. You can come down now.”  I can tell the voice belongs to Taemin oppa.

“Ok, I’m coming”

When I arrived downstairs, I saw Key oppa’s black S Class. Taemin oppa’s frantic waving also helped. When I was only one meter away from the car, I saw Taemin running towards me like I haven’t seen him in years, although I just had breakfast with him two days ago. The hug from Taemin oppa almost suffocated me.

“KYUNGMIN I MISS YOU SOO MUCH…I’M SOO LONELY! It’s boring whenever I ask Key hyung to play with me.” Taemin oppa pouted.

“AH… Taemin…What is that suppose to mean? Also, let go of her before you literally suffocate her. I don’t want her to blame me for not saving her in time.” Key oppa said as he tried to push Taemin oppa away from me.

It took him a good five minutes to succeed. When Taemin oppa finally let go of me, I lost my balance. But good thing Key oppa had caught me in time before I actually fall flat onto the surface of the ground. Instead, my face planted right into his chest. I felt my heart beating quicker than earlier. It must be from the shock. With that ordeal over, Key oppa drove me to SHINee’s dorm.

It seems like tonight’s going to be a long night…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like the first chapter...

~the links might like to be weird so if it doesnt work reload the link!!~

the next chapter will be a little more on the your relationship with SHINee...

The actually pocky game will start soon

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!