Chapter 7

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I can’t sleep.’ You thought to yourself as you tried to fight back the sleepiness. Your head was on your palm while your hands rested on the table.

‘Maybe I should just close my eyes for five minutes…’ you closed your eyes and slowly, you fell into a deep slumber. Your arm gave way and your head fell onto the table with a soft thud. However, that failed to wake you up.

Myungsoo heard that soft thud and looked to your side. He softened a bit when he saw you sleeping.

‘Gosh… if he’s not wearing the uniform which was meant for the boys, I would thought he's a girl…’ he stared at your angelic face and was mesmerized by it; from your soft and silky chestnut brown hair to long and luscious eyelashes, slightly high-bridged nose, he inappreciably frowned when his eyes reached your parched lips.

The side of your lips twitched a bit making him snap out of his gaze on you. ‘What the did I do just now? Did I just…’ He looked at you in disbelief. ‘No, no, no, I must be too tired since I only had three hours of sleep last night.’ He shook the thought away and went back to concentrate on the lesson.

--

Time passed rather quickly. Soon, it was already recess time. Three hours ended like a blink of an eye and that’s because you slept throughout those lessons. You look at the clock hung on the wall, it shows 11.35am. Your recess starts at 11am and ends at 12.

You quickly packed your bag and went to the cafeteria; the girls’ eyes twinkled at your appearance.

“Look! Look! That’s the boy that I’m talking about just now!”

“Kya~! So handsome!”

“What’s his name again?”

“Lee Minhyun!”

“Ahh~ even the name itself is so nice…”

‘Crazy freaks…’  You thought as went to order your food.

You found an empty table and sat down to start eating when Infinite entered the cafeteria,

“Kya~~ Infinite!!”

“Sunggyu oppa!!”

You furrowed your brows in frustration and looked up immediately your eyes landed on the guy who sat beside you, Myungsoo. He too, at the same time landed his eyes on you. But almost immediately you broke it. ‘ this, now I can’t even eat in peace.’

You stood up and threw your untouched food into the bin then exit the cafeteria, gaining some attention.

Dongwoo’s eyes followed you as you exited the scene, “That’s the guy whom we met in the morning right? I heard that he’s in your class.” He asked Sungjong.

Sungjong nodded and answered, “He’s Myungsoo hyung number two.”

“Myungsoo number two?! Why?!” Dongwoo frowned in absurd.

Sungjong shrugged this time round and explained, “It’s what the fan girls said, I just happen to hear it.”

“Myungsoo number two…?” Dongwoo repeated, still unable to digest this ridiculous title.

--

You took left after exiting the cafeteria and headed for the stairs leading to the rooftop when you heard a female voice screaming for help, you sighed and tried your best to ignore it but the screamings annoyed you so much.

You followed where the voice came from when you heard another voice and it probably belong to a male. "Shut up you . I know you still like me so stop acting like you don't!" 

You stop in front of a classroom. As you open the door, you saw a guy hovering over a girl.

You glared at the male, "What the hell do you think you’re doing"

His eyes widened as he slowly turn his head towards you.

"I suggest you leave this room right now and never show your ugly face in front of me before you regret meeting me" You hissed.

"And who the hell are you to order me?" He asked as he got up from the girl.

His face brightened when he saw your face.“Hey! Minhyun! How come you’re here? Oh yeah, I heard you transferred to this school… good choice dude, now I can take care of you.” The guy exclaimed, trying to get you to his side.

No, you didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter