Chapter 26

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BRING HER TO ME?!?!” A man wearing Armani suit with his hair styled back, screamed like a maniac as he threw everything that is near him onto the floor.

“P-please give me another chance…” pleaded the other guy, who was younger than the former as he was kneeling down, pleading for forgiveness.

“NO!” The man shouted again and threw a century old antique vase in front of the younger one. The young man flinched as he tried hard not to pee in his pants. The elder man kicked him in the stomach continuously in anger and forced himself to stop just before the young man could die.

Panting, the elder man whispered something to the person standing next to him, as the latter left hurriedly after bowing to what the man said.

Slowly, the elder man walked to his table as he picked up a photo with an innocent young girl smiling, “I will get you no matter what…” with that, he crumpled the paper and threw it to anywhere as he let out another thrilling scream.

--

“What do you mean by that when you say that Naeun is back??” Eunji shouted in the cafeteria, making the whole cohort turn to look at their table. But not that Eunji cared.

Bomi and Chorong were making shushing sounds while Minhyun was just looking at Eunji with wide eyes.

“Dear Lord Eunji, nobody is going to thank you for announcing that the popular Son Naeun is back…” Chorong said as she rolled her eyes, totally unimpressed with the news she just heard.

“Fine, I’m sorry okay. But are you sure she is back in school? I mean… she said she is not going to come back right? I mean… after the big fight between Dongwoon and Myungsoo...” Eunji trailed, she didn’t seem happy about the news too.

“I really did saw her in the general office this morning though, she was in our school uniform.” Bomi repeated what she said.

Chorong shrugged and continued munching on her sandwich.

It seemed like Chorong did not really liked Naeun for some unknown reason, the other two were not too excited to hear the news too.

Soohee remembered that the name Naeun had appeared quite a lot of times now and she deduced that the beautiful lady in the photo that Myungsoo kept in his drawer was Naeun. But who is she and why is she constantly mentioned in Myungsoo’s sleep talk? This really bothered Soohee.

“Sorry but, whom is that Son Naeun?” Seeing that nobody is going to explain to her what is happening, Minhyun decided to ask.

“Oh right… I’m sorry Minhyun, I thought Myungsoo would have already told you who Naeun is.” Eunji said awkwardly.

“Well, I think I could say they Naeun and Myungsoo were once pretty close? Myungsoo never really told me about her though” Minhyun shrugged, trying to keep an emotionless face and make this conversation as casual as possible.

“Well, I guess you could say that…” Eunji trailed while checking out the burger in her hand thinking which edge of the burger she should bite on, “I think they were together at some point of time…”

Minhyun almost choked on the water that she was drinking. Tons of things now start to run in her mind.

“That didn’t last long though, Dongwoon, who is Naeun’s brother did not like Myungsoo. But we all did not know why. It all escalated very quickly that they got into a big fight and Myungsoo ended up in the hospital Dongwoon was suspended for a year and came back just not long ago…” Bomi explained.

Minhyun nodded, so that day when we all got into a fight with Dongwoon was when his first day of return to school…

“I heard that Dongwoon was involved in underground businesses and he got some guys who to beat Myungsoo up when he was alone. As for Naeun, I heard she chose to be home schooled after what happened.” Eunji added.

“Are you serious that Dongwoon was involved in that kind of business??” Bomi asked surprised, she that started looking around to see if anybody was listening to their conversation before gesturing the three of them to move their heads closer.

This is getting so interesting that even Soohee could not help but lean her ears in a bit just to listen to what Bomi has to say.

“I heard that Myungsoo was involved in those too.” Bomi whispered.

“Ayyyyy, aren’t those rumors that are so old and long ago?!” Chorong hissed in disappointment.

“It’s true! He went by the name of L. That’s what some of his fangirls call him isn’t it??” Bomi tried to testify.

“And you believe what his fangirls said?” Chorong said skeptically.

Minhyun’s eyes trailed to the other side and completely zoned out on what Chorong and Bomi were bickering about. Things were getting complicated… Dongwoon was involved in underground business and possibly Myungsoo too?

--

Two weeks left till the carnival and performance, after rehearsal Soohee told Myungsoo that she was going to buy some instant noodles at the supermarket near their dorm. After what happened a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter