Chapter 24

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Hoya and Sungjong were sitting at their usual place in the school café waiting for the rest to join them.

Sungyeol and Sungjong were in their little world of dissing each other. While Hoya was busy texting someone.

Myungsoo sighed and laid his head on the table with his right arm as cushion. He felt like a part of his heart was missing.

With another sigh, Myungsoo close his eyes out as he tried to force the image of you out of his head.

“Where’s Minhyun?” Sunggyu asked as soon as he arrived and sat down next to Myungsoo to nudge him. The others came piling in to sit down beside one another.

Myungsoo sighed inwardly as he heard Sunggyu asking about you but pretended as if he was asleep.

“He’s sleeping?” Sunggyu asked loudly so that all of them could hear him not caring that he might wake Myungsoo up since the younger one is known as their group’s deep sleeper.

Sungyeol shook his head in response while Sungjong put two of his fore finger on his head and faked a devil face.

“Why? Minhyun?” Sunggyu mouthed to them.

The two younger one shrugged their shoulders this time round; though they’re pretty sure it was because of you since you didn’t hang out with them for quite a few days now.

Right at this time, you entered the café with Baekhyun and Eunji along with Eunji’s friends, Bomi and Chorong sitting at the other corner of the café.

“Oh, it’s Minhyun!” Sungyeol eyes lit up as he saw you but narrowed when he saw Baekhyun sitting beside you.

“Dafuq, why is he with that Baekhyun guy again?” He exclaimed, “Wah, this Minhyun, is he going to abandon us just because he made new friends?”

Woohyun nudged him and gave him a look asking him to stop, Sungyeol then finally kept his mouth shut.

Sunggyu knew that Myungsoo heard everything though he acted like he didn’t - his clenched fist below his head was evident.

He was beyond hurt and totally regretted what he did and said.

You practically ignored him ever since what happened that night.

Myungsoo was confused - he didn’t know whether what he did was right or wrong. Was it a mistake to make his feelings clear to you? Was it a sin?

He never thought he could fall for someone again so easily after what he had been through his last relationship. He thought perhaps you were made for him, you were his light, you were the one who would always make him smile, make his heart flutter, make him forget about his unhappy past like you always did before.

He never thought that the consequences of saying what he felt would result to this. To you ignoring him, like he never existed. If he knew, he wouldn’t have done what he had done. He would rather keep it as a secret than you not even sparing him a look.

Only if he knew.

 

--

 

It was all laughs on your side since Baekhyun keep cracking lame jokes making the girls laugh instead of eating their food. While you just focused on eating and faked a smile here and there whenever Baekhyun or Eunji turned to your side.

You can’t stop thinking about Myungsoo, has he been taking regular meals? Is he worn out from his basketball trainings? Has he memorized all his lines for the school play?

Though it’s not like you’re still upset with what he had done it’s just didn’t know how to face him.

You felt awkward and uncomfortable with him around, you weren’t sure if this is because of what he did or what he said to you that day that made you like that.

It’s like you just wanna escape the reality, the fact that you liked him too. No wait, do you really like him? Or do you not?

You’re not sure yourself too.

Maybe that’s why you wanted to run away from Myungsoo, to keep yourself away from him. To keep you mind free from thinking about Myungsoo, to keep yourself from falling hard for him.

Or had you already fell hard for him?

You refrained yourself from looking at where Myungsoo and the rest sat, since you could see them from your side view that they’re practically boring their eyes over this side.

How lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter