Chapter 10

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning: Lots of cursings ahead!

*Enjoy~!

 

 

You slowly opened your eyes and stared at the white ceiling, feeling fatigue. You heard muffled voices. But as your hearing recovers, you heard people talking... more like shouting.

“EOTTOKE?! MINHYUN IS GOING TO DIE!! IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF ME! I SHOULDN’T HAVE THROWN HIM THE BALL THINKING THAT HE WOULD AVOID IT…” Sungyeol blamed himself for the nth time.

“How many times do I have to say? It’s not your fault! He fainted even before the ball hit him!” Hoya snapped, frustrated that Sungyeol kept repeating the same thing for the pass one hour. Sungjong scoffed.

A man appeared in front of you, he winked at you, sending shivers down your spine.

Making you jumped into a position. Hoya, Sungjong and Sungyeol hurriedly ran to your side.

“Minhyun! Thank god you’re alright. OMG, I thought you’re going to die…” Sungyeol sighed, relieved.

You looked at him with a blank expression.

“Dr Kim said that you had a fever, that’s why you fainted.” Sungjong explained.

Still feeling giddy, you just nodded.

“He can go now, since he’s already awake. Just make sure that he took lots of rest tonight.” Dr Kim instructed.

You sat up to get down of the bed, Sungjong and Sungyeol hurriedly went to you to help you but you rejected and bowed at the doctor then exited the room. The rest quickly bowed and exited the room too.

--

[Your POV]

I walked out of the sick bay leaving the rest behind. It’s not that I hate them you know… it’s just that… I don’t know… I feel weird when I’m with them!

Gah, anyways… how the hell did I get sick?! I fainted during the PE?! God that must be damn embarrassing, I wonder who was the one who carried me there. Oh no, wait… WAIT. I’M NOT BUSTED… RIGHT?

Nahh… if I’m busted I shouldn’t be here already. Hahahah, sometimes I think too much…

My train of thoughts was broken by someone tapping on my shoulder; I spun round to see who it was.

It was Sungyeol, “Minhyun-ah, we’re going for basketball training! Do you want to come with us?!” He asked cheerfully.

HELLO?! YOU FORGOTTEN THAT I JUST RECOVERED FROM MY FEVER?!

Hoya smacked Sungyeol head. HOGOD, NICE ONE. I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT TO HIM WHEN HE GETS TOO TALKATIVE.

“Ahh! Why did you hit me?!” Sungyeol clutched onto his head and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter