Chapter 15

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Lots of cursings ahead!

 

“What do you want?!” You spat.

The tall one smirked, “Come with us, someone wants to see you.”

“Who?”

“Your father.”

You stood there, frozen.

'Father...?'

“Have you decided to be good and come with us? Or else…” The blonde one paused and looked at his friends, “we have to do it the hard way.”

‘How the hell did he found me?! Shouldn’t he be locked behind bars?!’ You thought as you clenched you fist tight.

“Yah, Lee Seohee…” He trailed.

Eunji then turned to you with wide eyes, shock that he was calling you with a girl’s name.

Seeing you not responding, being a short tempered guy he was, he yelled, “Yah!! When I talk to you, you better reply! Aish, why are you always like that?!”

He grabbed your wrist violently to get your attention. You winced in pain as you tried to pull your wrist out of his gripped.

“Yah! Let go of her!” Eunji shouted.

The other two men went to Eunji and held onto her while the other covered

You turned to her with worry written all over your face.

“, I’m not talking to you so you better shut up before I’m pissed off by you.” He spat at Eunji.

“Let her go, she has got nothing to do with it!” You clenched your fist even tighter, if it’s possible.

“Let go of them now.” Another stern voice said, obviously a male one.

All of you turned your heads to the source of the voice, a boy with dark brown hair and big shiny eyes stood there, with his hands in his pocket.

The boy sighed, “I told you guys to let go of them.”

“Hyung...?” The blonde one trailed, you raised an eyebrow at him.

“You’re… L.joe?” The boy asked in a low voice.

“Baekhyun hyung!” L.joe raised his voice in excitement and sub-consciously released your wrist.

The both of them hugged each other. After they broke the hug, the boy, whose name seemed to be Baekhyun whispered something into L.joe’s ear.

“Hyung!” L.joe whispered loudly with his eyes wide, but then sighed after some moments, as if he caved in.

“Fine... but only this time, hyung.” L.joe said, Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

L.joe then turned to the two guys who were still holding onto Eunji, “Changjo! Ricky! Let go of her.”

The two obeyed his instruction and freed Eunji, she quickly ran to hide behind you and muttered something like, “Ah… I’m so scared, I even might die.”

“Thanks…” Baekhyun said as he hit L.joe’s shoulder lightly.

“No problem, just remember you owe me one.” L.joe smirked.

“I will…” Baekhyun smiled half-heartedly, L.joe smiled back.

Just then, Myungsoo ran out of the building as he frantically looked around until he landed his eyes on you, his face brightened and quickly jogged towards you.

“Kaja.” L.joe said in a cold tone to the two and cursed under his breath as he walked off, “Aish! I’m so gonna get nag at again.”

Myungsoo and L.joe met eyes as they brushed pass, glaring at each other for a few seconds before breaking the eye contact.

Myungsoo’s cold aura immediately disappeared when he saw that you were safe and sound. But his face fell when he saw Baekhyun taking your hand.

“Are you okay?” He heard Baekhyun ask you.

“I’m fine…” You said in a non-chalant tone.

Myungsoo felt his blood boiling just by looking at the scene of Baekhyun touching your hand. He was going crazy of the fact that you didn’t punch Baekhyun in the face for that.

Eunji was the one who noticed Myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter