Chapter 5

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went down the streets with your stylish short hair and Key trailing behind you.

“Yahh… so where do you want to go now?” He asked as he tried to catch up with you.

“Ummm… I wanted to buy new clothes, maybe Hongdae?”

Key thought for a while then nodded, “Ok, Hongdae then.” He smiled.

You smiled back a little then look back in front to continue walking.

When you guys reached Hongdae you immediately went to search for boy’s clothes, Key looked at you in curiousity, “Whose clothes are you looking for?”

“You will know that later.” You said as you looked through the clothes displayed, “How is this?” You question as you pulled a shirt out and put it against your body.

“Hmmm, not good.” He then joined in to look for clothes, “This is nice!” He exclaimed and gave it to you.

“I’ll take this then… Come on! Let’s look for more!” You beamed and went to the jeans section. Key wasn’t thinking much because he loves shopping; he just nodded and followed you there.

After a few hours of shopping the two of you were dead tired and decided to go back home to have a rest.

“Ah… so tired.” Key exclaimed as he slammed himself onto the couch, you sat down next to him and rest on his shoulder.

“Yahh, you are really weird today.” Key stated, jolting his shoulder so that your head bounced upwards.

“Mwoh?”

“No wanting to commit suicide or going to your ex-boss to kill him?” He asked, you giggled a little and stay quiet.

“Malhae bwa, I know you are up to something.” Key sighed as he closed his eyes and waited for your answer.

‘I can’t always lie to him right…?’

“You’re the one who asked me, so don’t get a shock of your life when I tell you…” Key straightened up to face you and nodded. You bit your bottom lip and continued, “I decided to go to school with oppa’s identity.” You shut your eyes close and waited for Key’s nagging, but it didn’t happen.

You opened one eye to peep at him, his face was unreadable but this reaction was much better than what you expected.

“You’re… not angry?” You asked warily.

“Tschh, do you even care if I’m angry?” Key scoffed and looked away.

You made a face and look down at the floor. Key then look at you and sighed; he gave in.

“Araso, what are you going to do now?”

You grinned, knowing that he gave in.

Just then, someone rang the doorbell. ‘Who would come at this kind of time?’ you thought as you stood up and walked towards the door. Truth is; no one would even bother to visit you, except Key of course.

“Nuguseyo?” You mono-toned and opened the door, revealing your aunt’s secretary.

You blinked a few times, a bit surprise that she would come at 8pm in the evening.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter