Chapter 22

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the little playful ‘fight’ you had with Baekhyun in school, the two of you went to a neighbourhood restaurant near the school to have a quick dinner.

While having dinner, Baekhyun was talking non-stop about his life in America and how he missed his friends in Korea saying that he can’t wait to meet his friends to see how they’re doing. You just nodded in agreement sometimes humming in response.

The two of you notice how late it was already and decided to walk back to the dorm. The stroll back was quiet but comfortable.

“Say Minhyun, since tomorrow is a Saturday, are you busy?” Baekhyun asked as the two of you were walking up the stairs of your dorm.

“Me? Hmmmm, not really, but I have to memorise lines for the play though…” you trailed.

“Awwww… damn…” Baekhyun pouted in disappointment.

You raised an eyebrow at him, “Why?” you asked.

You’ve already reached your floor so you stop and waited for Baekhyun to continue.

“Nahh… just wanted to invite you to the amusement park and introduce you to my friends, I thought you’d be able to go since its weekends…” He confessed, and pouted deeper.

“Oh, I see- wait, why are you going to introduce me to your friends?!” You asked in confusion.

Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment after noticing what he said, “W-well, you were the first friend I made ever since I came back so…”

You softened at what he said.

*He actually treated me as his friend…*

“So… will you be able to go?” Baekhyun asked again, as he bites his bottom lips, hoping to get the best answer.

“No.” A stern voice said out of nowhere.

Baekhyun and you turn back only to see an annoyed Myungsoo glaring at Baekhyun before his eyes meet yours, keeping his usual poker face, the face that you haven’t seen for a long time.

“O-oh, hi Myungsoo-ssi” Baekhyun greeted awkwardly.

Baekhyun haven’t really talked to Myungsoo before. Everytime when Baekhyun smiled at Myungsoo or tried to start a conversation with him, Myungsoo would always glare at him or ignore him all together.

Again this time, not to Baekhyun’s surprise, Myungsoo ignored Baekhyun as he grabbed your hand and dragged you to your room. Leaving the poor Baekhyun there, dumbfounded.

--

“Damn it Myungsoo, what wrong with you?!” You shouted as Myungsoo continued dragging you.

Slamming the door open he finally released you and stepped inside.

You to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter