Chapter 16

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the pain killer starts to take effect the pain of the cramps starts to deteriorate.

You rested on the bed for a while before going back to the practice room, which is practically the dance studio.

“Does it still hurt?” Myungsoo asked in a caring tone.

“No, it’s much better now…” You responded, trying hard not to let your heart do any flip-flops.

 Myungsoo and you entered the dance studio together. Everybody swept their head towards you two.

“Where have you guys been?” Ms Choi asked and folded her arms, looking a bit upset.

You didn’t even listen to what Ms Choi said after that and scanned through the crowd and spotted Eunji waving at you, your eyes slightly widened.

‘Why is she doing here?’

Not knowing how to react, you just pretended that you didn’t see her and continued scanning.

Eunji pouted and reluctantly lowered down her hand, she thought that you didn’t saw her.

Your then eyes stop at someone so familiar, Hyunah.

‘Why is this person here?’ you thought as you raised an eyebrow

“Araso, just go back and sit, I’ll do the briefing again.” Ms Choi sighed. You turn your attention back to her.

“One more time and you two will do detention.” She warned

She then turned back to the rest and announced, “From now onwards, anybody who is late will do detention. I hope you guys know that this play is a very important one as the investors from our school will be there.”

Myungsoo and you bowed and went to the back where Sungyeol and Sungjong are, the two of them were snickering, probably at you and Myungsoo.

Both of you just glared at them.

Sungjong noticed the glare and stopped. Clearing his throat, Sungjong nudged Sungyeol to stop, unless he wants to die at a terrible death.

“A-araso…” Sungyeol said sheepishly and looked down.

“Like what I have said before, I’ve invited the drama club’s members to come and help us with this play.” Miss Choi announced and with that, a group around 8 people came up to the front; you saw Eunji and Hyunah among those people. Hyunah was standing right in front of the whole group while Eunji was standing behind her.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m sure all of you know me, I’m Hyunah, the president of the drama club.” Hyunah said with her failed aegyo, nonetheless, there were still guys who went head over heels for her. You could see some girls scoffing from the side of your view.

“Erm… Hi…?” Eunji started, and did a small wave with her hand “I’m Jung Eunji, the vice-president.”

The guys cheered.

Hyunah rolled her eyes as she folded her arms.

“Okay, let’s not do any delay and start the rehearsal now. Come to me and take your character analysis and lines then break into your own small groups according to the importance of your roles.”

The students star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter